Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 (Page 106)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Nisha Ji Jaldi likhi he Chota sa Lekin please get shrikanth 
Thoda sa R&B tadapta hua I want to see touch and feel 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Deepali..this reply is for u..I happened to mess up the previous reply..lol..didnt quote u properly..good u came here soon..hope u enjoy getting gaga over R&B n drool over him like us...hapy stay LOL

deepali.rock

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Deepali..this reply is for u..I happened to mess up the previous reply..lol..didnt quote u properly..good u came here soon..hope u enjoy getting gaga over R&B n drool over him like us...hapy stayLOL

haha this is sweet yaar.. as for R&B already going bonkers over him.. pehle kp ab ye.. pta nhi mera kya hoga ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashu25Nisha0604

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashu9

Originally posted by columbia

Guys like this don't exits in the real world!!!! 
Please no 
Otherwise the fantasy is killed! 
The surroundings are realistic the guy is a fantasy the girl is a bit of all of us 
That's how I read the story 
If I go hoping for this guy I will never find himUnhappy
Dont u dare maaro my expectations...shall kill u ,...Pls yaar..lets find properly..we shall surely find one 

Tu mujhse chothi hai 
Tere paas bahut time 
Mere paas woh luxury nahi 
Upar se second chance 
Chodho main baldev ke saath hi theek hun 
Ya phir even Bala ke saath Jo apni biwi ki drooling bhi nahi dikhta aur Kehta hai my wife cooks super! 
Main bala hota aur Vandu meri biwi hoti 
Would have pushed R&B and Saali out of the house and dragged her to my room and ravished her to make her forget R&B 
Rehne de bala and baldev for me in real life 
Iss ff mei I am happy with R&B 
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Haldi & French
Part 39

Appa caught her putting press waala clothes away two nights later at 7:30 ish
"You do wear a lot of western clothes to work dont you?"Wink
THATS HER EXCUSE FOR NOT PRACTISING SINGING" Amma yelledCry from the dining table where she was chopping palak for dinner..
She doesnt change after returning from work.. and then will say I cannot sit on the floor criss cross to singCry

Appa was a lil irritated at Amma the reason he started the topic was to steer it to Srikanth Amma took and ran with it in a totally different directionLOL
End of December was approaching Srikant was at first going to spend three weeks with parents and then heading to Delhi to his Periapa Natesan Mama's house
NOW he was arriving at Delhi FIRSTEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

appa wanted to somehow make his darling II aware of itBig smile
"I wear whatever I feel like Appa, even sarees" she said picking up the GREEN FONT BLOUSEEmbarrassed
And stacking it in the Godrej
"This room is all yours now, when u leave it will become so empty" Appa saidShockedBig smileTongue

WHERE AM I GOING?" II askedConfusedEmbarrassed
"Nowhere... not right now, but eppvaanu kalyanam aahume, u will get married SOME DAY" appa said with fake sadnessLOL

THESE APPAS I TELL U... THEY HAVE NOT ONE GENUINE BONE IN THEIR BODYROFL
ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING THEIR WAY
"I told u I am not getting married" she mumbledConfused

I WOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE HIM LOOK AT ME IN THE RED MADISAAR (9 YARDS) he would hold my scooped fingers... in a firm grip... Blushing
he would bend down... wayyy down to listen to the Vadyar (pandit)Embarrassed
He would wear the yellow/haldi dipped string on his right wrist and leave it on... for monthsEmbarrassed
I would wear my mangal sootra lockets on the haldi dipped cord like every new bride...his arms would go around my neck for the millionth time (by thenWink)Embarrassed
I would feel the tiny fore arm hairs... his eyes would be inscrutable like it is in public... always..Blushing

The haldi  would stain my neck and it would stain his lips on wedding nightBlushing
I would smell like jasmine and chandan... he will smell like some expensive male cologne... he will stand patiently as Bala Athim ties the dhoti the traditional wayEmbarrassed
His flat abs displayed by the red and green bordered festive Iyer dhoti
He would wear a silver strap watch
When he would sit criss cross his knee would be on mine

ON TOP OF MINE... GENTLY PRESSING DOWN...Blushing like in bedBlushing
He would hold my hand a second longer... he would feel my fingers a nano second longer during ceremoniesEmbarrassed

I wont have a wedding night... it would be a wedding NOON... Blushing after the Muhurtam at 11
I wud be in his bed as soon as SOON he can drive me from Vasant Vihar Shankar Temple (Iyers get mnarried in the hall frequently) to Malcha Marg... 3 miles... he would break some speed limitsEmbarrassed
I will miss my wedding lunch and dinner... and breakfast...Blushing

All girls say that" Appa said chirpily.. "WHEN THE RIGHT MAN COMES ALONG they all agree"

BE A TORMENTOR... A rakshasan... wear cargo shorts and flip flops...who I will have to teach how to shave...?? Embarrassed
Would he have to be a better accountant than I?Blushing Loan shark?
 Would he have to keep tabs of every breath I take when he is around... price every thing I eat?
She sat down on her bed... unable to take her vibrating chest... and dry mouth
Hot all over... almost quivering...Embarrassed

"Dont update ur resume until u meet Natesan Mama's nephew" Appa broke the news

BUT...II was far far far away Madhavan's Dum Dum Dum song Rahasiyama played in her heart... softly

"I wont" she said dully
"He is an expert he has a Masters like you... padicha paiyan... eduicated boy" Appa gushed
"Does he speak FRENCH?" II wondered

Edited by Nisha0604 - 03 January 2015 at 10:06am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_vinodhdinzy26hemabAmritashettyAastha26ishra7neha.byhm111padminimanjuShipra30luks28sangeethbalaadlin1784jeetegaarnavkidevanisree1413alka2001ashni0905guy3cool_arpanaNeha07kalavathi5banksiiSimmideepakeviltwin_14anoos123monalisa123Hsp.canadafelciya..TeriDeewani..charlie1950sparkleaminawendy25-AditiSScribble_TweetymodernfamilymaanvirTanjoreGirlJyoeshidin0117.Harshita.columbianividancesVsoujanyasparikhSeriousreadersweety_10janani_divan-Payal-avni_19Ashu25Wings-of-Firevirgo_gurlPrabh.Nichuss

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Res 
Shall be back 

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Lovely update, but a tad short. Can I hope for another one in the next few hours? Smile

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Lovely update, but a tad short. Can I hope for another one in the next few hours? Smile

When I feed myself to the kids
Maybe after that

SURE...Big smile

THANKS FOR BEING SO EAGERBig smile

Seriousreader

Go to top