Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Creditvalley

Hi Nisha, your story is sooo fascinating that I had to prepone my hospital rounds so that I can read it in peace. Loved the characterization of Ishita Iyer.  Every women in India should be like her, independent, feisty. And what should I say about R&B, they don't make men like him anymore. Keep the updates coming. You are an awesome writer.

Bus ab yahi sun na baaqi tha

Patients ki haalat kharab😃

THANKS SO VERY MUCH

No not for ignoring sick people but for READING

I AM THRILLED U LOVE IT SO😳
THANKS FOR THE SUPERB COMPLIMENTS

I just dabble in writing, never took a class... never attended any workshop

Taught myself to write descriptively by writing letters to family in India... since I live overseas

Now its emails and stories

THANKS SO VERY MUCH
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Read last two updates in one go now. Loved it...mazaa  aa gaya

Loved the convo btwn Baldev and II - cool and funky and so so so relatable 

Loved the CONS list "Why shave everyday?"  he he he... uber cute😆

And the Book ..🤣...where do you get such super kewl ideas ...  Definitely you have an alternate career in writing girl

Never drooled over a fiction dude' before this much😳

And now  action in R&B lair 😊...waiting for that...

And am not going to say that I'm messing up my morn routine at home and work, I love it 😈

Thanks rey

Bus yoon hi😃

when I start writing things just line up and flow out of my brain, I am not a trained professional or anything... never took any classes cannot claim to have read ALL the best works of literature or anything... just a regular wife, Mom and employee that adores Desi TV and WRITING

Some shows make me fall in love

This show, my love affair ended two weeks ago
I LOVE R&B and II now... they are NOTHING LIKE the leads on the show😃

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR LOVING IT

It makes it worth my while to go off the beaten path... being different certainly has paid off HUGE dividends with this tale👏

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 I don't know how each update keeps getting better but ...WOW!

Love it, love it L.O.V.E it.  I feel like a glutton reading this sometimes- so good!

Love that she looked for the cap and the  text, loved everyone's casual acceptance of her presence and love taht she still seems oblivious to why Srikanth is really there.

Can I tell you how much I loved "drishti suthify"... perfect example of Tanglish!    And he last line...gawd! Why Sarath Kumar though?😉

Looking forward to your  next update- any doubt about that?😆
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks rey

Bus yoon hi😃

when I start writing things just line up and flow out of my brain, I am not a trained professional or anything... never took any classes cannot claim to have read ALL the best works of literature or anything... just a regular wife, Mom and employee that adores Desi TV and WRITING

Some shows make me fall in love

This show, my love affair ended two weeks ago
I LOVE R&B and II now... they are NOTHING LIKE the leads on the show😃

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR LOVING IT

It makes it worth my while to go off the beaten path... being different certainly has paid off HUGE dividends with this tale👏

On the contrary I've never been into desi shows before, till YHM (my sis recommended it as an anti-stress therapy - which worked for a few months till it became a catalyst to further stress ).

I had no clue that a whole world of show forums existed😲... I sound ancient I guess...

Not complaining because though the show died for me,  I love what u've brought on in return...😛  

I've been overseas 10 years now and live on the other side down under where it's blistering summer now ...and trust me, R&B is notching it up further😉

PS: Love it that R&B will not gush and mush romance

Also absolutely commendable that you take the time to respond  to each post. Take a bow girl 😊

Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RomComFan

I don't know how each update keeps getting better but ...WOW!

Love it, love it L.O.V.E it.  I feel like a glutton reading this sometimes- so good!

Love that she looked for the cap and the  text, loved everyone's casual acceptance of her presence and love taht she still seems oblivious to why Srikanth is really there.

Can I tell you how much I loved "drishti suthify"... perfect example of Tanglish!    And he last line...gawd! Why Sarath Kumar though?😉

Looking forward to your  next update- any doubt about that?😆

RCF

There is so much value in leaving some lazy intrigue floating around ille?😃
I mean, have every one TALK ALL THE TIME... completely guts the magic  IMO... the story shall be over in 2 parts
We will never know what Manny and R&B are thinking
They are alike

R&B WILL NEVER TELL II
II will never tell him in so many words WHY SHE RUSHED😳
He wont quiz every employee on Monday... Nope

This story floats from one lotus to another on a stream... eventually it will find its keepers, upstream, downstream who knows

Its not REAL life, it can be like a walk in the park on  a Spring afternoon😃

Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MINi ONIONS... Thnks to u wont be looking at the minions the same way EVERRR...n tanglish of yours is sov refreshing ... could you please make him jealous for herrr

Thnks for making my long monday relaxed read this with my cup of chai... gotta leave for my kids keyboard classes... couldn't go without appreciating your work...

Wish they make YHM2 with R&B &IIas lead pair god it will be So exciting...
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

MINi ONIONS... Thnks to u wont be looking at the minions the same way EVERRR...n tanglish of yours is sov refreshing ... could you please make him jealous for herrr

Thnks for making my long monday relaxed read this with my cup of chai... gotta leave for my kids keyboard classes... couldn't go without appreciating your work...

Second that -me too  cannot look at a minion cap the same way again😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goosecool

Hey
GC

He hasnt seen her with Srikanth yet
Srikanth will want to marry her
She still thinks hes a bum
She doesnt know anything about Marliese
The AGM will happen
Closure on the scandal

So many things

Hopefully all will flow logically

Today we know she cares for him... undying love, 10 janam ka pyaar? Who knows...
This is not filmi stuff anyway... so wont go there😃

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nrn1486

Nisha🤗

So I spent the entire day grinning like an idiot and I have you to thank for it.

THAT NOTE!! I just can't get over it. I had a stupid smile plastered on my face all day..  even while driving to work... and back! I'm sure people on the streets doubted my sanity today..! All for a note that wasn't even addressed to me.. Sigh😭

And I just caught up with the remaining updates😊

FIRE CRACKER!! Haha.. so apt.. Loved it

And damn, why does shrikant have to be such a nice guy! Well, no matter how nice he is, he's no R&B.. so that's that😃
II is so clueless.. "Innikku paada maaten"🤣 How cute!!

Appaada
Naa matram loose aana poradu every one should lose their minds
THANKS NEETHI

I AM GLAD U LOVE IT SO
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viji15

Loved it!!!!! Read all parts in in one shot!

You write beuatifully!

OMG!!
REALLY?

WOW!!

there is quite a few

I did a writing marathon last week as kids were home

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!
TOTALLY APPRECIATE IT😃