Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

Okay so big drama coming up with Srikanth's arrival, but I say bring it on! 😆

Glad that I was able to indulge with 3 updates when I logged into IF this time. You are too good Nisha! Thanks so much for the rapid updates...you seriously don't know how much I jump when I see a new update. 😃

Thank you!
I will add jumping to the list of things people do when they see the update😛
THANKS SO VERY MUCH😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
OK lets do another FUN part and then bring in the Srikant melodrama😃
I SO dont want it to be like a daily soap😭
Hmmm..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Since it's a Sunday, I'll keep refreshing the page until I get another part. Can you tell how many times will I have to do that? Just an estimate.  I can keep doing it the entire day.  Friends and family have disowned me. 

I have nothing on the agenda either except get my hair and nails done...😉
Until the kids are up THIS is what it will be😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nrn1486

Wow, Nisha. I swear I feel my heartbeats race each time they meet.. EACH TIME!! Even after so many chapters. How do you manage that?😳

And now, with Shrikant making an entry, its only going to get worse.. or better😆😉

Neethi

THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!

Its the magic of the couple... I dont do much
Maybe I describe simply that allows you to imagine more?
Or describe realistically that allows you to fantasize accurately?
Dont know

This couple brings me a lot of joy I am glad they do to you too
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha which country are you in? Because my Sunday is almost over😭. Can you give something in the next hour or so? 
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha I m jumping seeing you here..means update in pipeline.. BTW I guess you missed my comment on pg104
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read ur story rite nw
Felt like I'm reading sum novel. Speechless man.

Wht an awesome writing, totally different. Love ishita's self talks 

👏
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha your lively narrative has a panacean effect on the souls & minds of YHMians (as the past few reports and OLVs seem to have left the audience all muddled up)
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I see that you update and then I wait because this is certainly one of the FFs where i love to read a whole bnuch of updates @ the same time to satisfy my craving! And i love it!

I love that they are so  freaking smart in their comebacks and thoughts... and in the same time simply juvenile.  I love that they can't resist each other. I love that they can't verbalize their pull to each other in anything but physical touches and gifts as yet. I love that she is so  into R&B that she is oblivious to the purpose of Srikanth's visit.  I love that Vandu suspects. I love that she not only sent razors but shaving cream as well  and I love love love all her imaginings about their future. I LOVE EVERYTHING... that is all.

Really enjoying the story, the pacing, your amazingly fast  updates and the fact that as aloof as he seems and as  'OMG I want you but I don't want  to want you' as she seems they are both so real!  Terrific, terrific job- your fan base awaits your next update with bated breath!😉

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Countless and Counting

Part 43

Schools were closed for December break... Shravu came by a couple times, as Amma had taken the day off also. She was writing a Micro Economics book for NCERT collaborating with 6 teachers across Delhi
So she was a busy lady... either in meetings or having the other faculty over... samosas and chai or vadai and coffee, Amma's book SHOULD BE COMING ALONG fine😃👏
I mean after getting to eat such good food on winter afternoons... how can work not be of good quality..😉

Periappa's health deteriorated and swung back... he had been doing that for years now... 
there was never a time atleast since II was around that ever displayed any emotion or showed any cognitive function

Appa was really bogged down by it, he would often be heard lamenting to Amma "What would happen to HIM after we pass"
Amma would reassure him that between II and Akka he would be cared for
Akka was super over burdened already
Appa was found whispering "If II marries Srikant and moves to the States, how can she"😭

They even stayed up many nights worrying if this whole Srikant idea was good later reassured 
themselves that its unfair to II NOT to think of her happiness for Periappa's sake...😳 so Srikant IT WAS ermmm... it WILL BE😃

Our leading lady ofcourse was on life support😉... no not the one that comes in huge rusty tanks
But the kind that wafts all over you when u lay in bed at night and cant sleep... letting her index finger work overtime... as she imagined
Imagined a time when she wouldnt have to go to work... may be stay in bed all day thinking about him
His tee was particularly soft today... like the soft wash kind from Banana Republic or Gap... she didnt even get a collar to grab on to
They were V neck or round... nothing he wore ever declared any brand name...
She could see the tiny knots on the cotton fibre...they were a size too big or a size too small
Worn, washed out... it eneveloped his body like a soft toy... the body however was encased in steel☺️
Every protest, every fight or every groan from her lips was rewarded with a firmer grip or a protective clinch☺️
Like he was saying to her "Quit provoking me"☺️
He would only release her hands if she would use them for a caress.. for all else he would hold them prisoner😈

Amma was not noticing the fact that, she wasnt eating right at home... and her lunch was coming home half eaten or untouched😲
Even after break up with Subbu on that horrid Sunday afternoon she had eaten a full meal at dinner
She had gone off to work the Monday
Vandu had stayed over and taunted... "I TOLD U HE WAS BAD FOR U... SEE HE IS NOT EVEN AFFECTING YOU"😆
II cried buckets in the shower and at night
Subbu & II talked on the phone hours every evening, on the Metro ride... they texted altogether 50 songs to each other some days...
She always had superior knowledge
She quit listening to Tamil songs when she dated Subbu😃
They always kissed in his Vasant Kunj apartment
She counted the number of times she had... could not for the LIFE OF HER come up with more than 7😉

She turned in bed... facing the window... he would be aroused when she would touch him.. but... not so true about herself😉
Sex didnt matter to either.. she concluded👏
Marriage is more than sex... she coached herself to believe👏😳
But now..
I go up in flames when Rakshasan enters the room...☺️
She turned on the light stripped her tee off and scanned the sore skin... the bruisese were too many to count... just like the kisses were...countless
she lay wearing her tee... eyes closed... gasping..☺️ she cursed him generously... like her Madurai Paati would chant names of Gods... "it will make good dreams happen kanna" Paati would coach her😃

"Cursing Rakshasan makes me sleep... thinking of what he does to me keeps me up"

unaware she would leave the light on... and Amma would notice in the morning

~~ ~~~~
Manny and him had a balcony routine now...
He asked her about her day and she would about his
she was on a date with a guy that flew first class with her from Sydney a week ago
So she was missing from Sam's...

They were all stake holders in Excelsior... Ranjan owned majority @ 26% 
Savita owned 25%
The kids owned 10% each adding upto 81% 
rest 19% owned by Chachu..
Savita's share went on to a trust... and only got revisited at every AGM
The next AGM was going to be the 4th year and a decision HAD to be made
If the kids didnt vote or want any... Chachu was EAGER TO BUY IT ALL OFF
The 25% that Savita owned would ALL GO TO Harish Bhalla...
Chachu was counting on the kids to be disillusioned and disenchanted with their Dad and be able to lay claim on Excelsior

R&B didnt give a damn... in fact he had written to his sisters at various times during the last 4 years offering to sell
They had either called him or threatened him with dire consequences if he ever raised the topic again...

"What did u eat?" Manny asked
R&B chuckled and smirked "U sounded like Ma for a second"
"I am supposed to... she gave birth to me u know... u came within a year after I was born so I couldnt enjoy my position of power" she complained

Sam was 35
Manny 31.5
And R&B 30
R&B had heard about that many many times, in fact while he was young, Manny had made many juvenile attempts to "gain supremacy"
Ma would narrate stories for R&B as was growing up

They had a very contentious relationship for that reason alone
Ranjan loved the girls and Savita loved her R&B

"Ate at Sam's" he said quietly
"KYA KHAAYA?"
"some lamb and then some chholey and some casserole of some sort"
"Did she have a party... WITCH." sam cursed
"No... no... " R&B shrugged... Nandan's friend was there.. so his aunt came to pick him up

"WOH JO US DIN AAYI THI?" "OMG R&B DID U SEE HER?" "SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS"
Something stirred inside him... errmm... if Sam wasnt standing 5 feet away... she could have noticed the sign
He leaned on the rail with his elbows... one foot up
"Kya naam hai uska?"
"II" he said
"KYA?" asked Sam
"Ishita Iyer"
"Arey haan SOUTHIE CHICK... MANNN THOSE EYES AND THAT HAIR... did u see her eyes? and that skin... and that height"
"I see it right now" he leered to himself bringing up a mental image from his CPU... (Sam smacked him thinking he was mocking her)
of her struggling by the wall in the sparkling orange saree... and the crushed string of flowers... her index finger on his chin.. rubbing.. stroking
once, twice... several... and it went down to his collar bone... how she dodged his lips as he tried to distract her from the task of cleaning him up
He finally settled for a ear kiss... ending it with a nip...☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago