SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 72

Posted: 9 years ago
i am officially addicted to your story :-)
I so wish we got to see a confident ,cool R&B in the serial too but thats too much to ask . so your update in our way out in the current state of shagun mess..
I really like the progress and this whole we cant keep our hands off each other chemistry.
I reread your updates .Thanks once again for this story!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ada paavi he completely took her by surprise... n he looked content like SHRAVU... n thanks for letting him talk di. awesome updates yaar...

Aur agar Aapharcomment ke bad updates doge toh main logout hi nahi karoongi...;)

Random thought: If there is ever an opportunity for gift giving, she should give him a lifetime subscription to dollar shave club. (Not that he'd actually oblige, of course) πŸ€£ 

Would it be foolish of me to anticipate another update tonight? πŸ˜³

nisha Thank you so much for this part, it points to the uniqueness of your story once again. 

After an update where sparks are flying between II N R&B, you follow it up with such perfect peek into a girl's mind.  πŸ‘

LOVED IT!
Originally posted by -Payal-

Random thought: If there is ever an opportunity for gift giving, she should give him a lifetime subscription to dollar shave club. (Not that he'd actually oblige, of course) πŸ€£ 

Would it be foolish of me to anticipate another update tonight? πŸ˜³

Chinta mat kar agle couple parts mein ek cheez socha haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Goosecool

Ada paavi he completely took her by surprise... n he looked content like SHRAVU... n thanks for letting him talk di. awesome updates yaar...

Aur agar Aapharcomment ke bad updates doge toh main logout hi nahi karoongi...;)

🀣
Originally posted by Ranu1234

i am officially addicted to your story :-)
I so wish we got to see a confident ,cool R&B in the serial too but thats too much to ask . so your update in our way out in the current state of shagun mess..
I really like the progress and this whole we cant keep our hands off each other chemistry.
I reread your updates .Thanks once again for this story!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Me as well so u are noit aloneπŸ˜›

THANKS SO VERY MUCHπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nisha0604

🀣

I had to use google translate on this one. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

[Side Note]: R&B rubbing off on me. Ahem...☺️🀣

[Side Note 2]: Why am I not studying? 

[Side Note 3]: Goes without saying, but I need another update. Waiting patiently. Really. I am. Patiently. 

[Side Note 4]: Rhythm & Blues (read His & Hers) β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£  
Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
Woah
Missed loads 
Went off to sleep with my laptop and mom yelled when I got up this morning. She is in a mood-- I leave next week to rejoin work I think it's getting to her, sister leaves to get back to hostel tomorrow 

When they come together I combust and cry puddles of sweat!! 
Does that make sense??? 

Need shrikanth here ASAP!!!! That's the only way R&B will realise she IS not going to be there forever for him bechara! I need to now feel bad for him!!! 

Update soon?? Of course!!! I mean I am sure you can do better than this β€οΈ
I have had enough of her 
I need HIM nowww

Please please have R&B 

Think of her when he is on a French call
Pine for her when he shaves
Look for her when he is busy staring at computer screen with figures and numbers 
Dream of her when he is not sleeping 
Feel her everywhere