Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

now nisha is also talking like II; abstract, disoriented but uber cute n unintentionally funny 😆

THANKS ADG😃
I meant the money I save NOT shopping... is going to the kids

The reason I am not shopping is because I OWE U GIRLS THE NEXT PART🤣

SAM'S BABY☺️
Deployment glitches... these two will never get along professionally so will have to turn the heat up on that one...😈 they shud hate each other supremely at work😈

Srikanth is on his way

Ranjan and R&B havent interacted in a while😲

Manny hasnt bugged R&B😳

THE KIDS NEED A PLAY DATE😈

I do have a meaty story huh!! Didnt even realize... all I thought abt was R&B and II🤣

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aaand I am all caught up again!👏

Wonderful updates.  Looks like they are coming closer and closer - that undeniable ISHRA pull just won't let them be!😊

Love that Sharavu, with whom II earlier compared R&B, made an appearance at the same time as R&B.  Plus I just love that kid in general!

Looking forward to Srikanth's entry.. or the hint of one-  and the wrench that will throw into their thoughts.

Love the 'if we were together' thoughts competing with the 'how to get rid of him' thoughts...

Love that he has her number.. both literally and figuratively- they are just it for each other, no matter what the incarnation.

LOVE EVERYTHING... that is all!😆

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

AKD

Kya haal chaal hai?

NY eve ki tayyari or hangover?
Not sure WHICH continent u are in😉
Thanks for stalking and reading... means the WORLD TO ME😳

HNY to you and yours as well😃

Main teek hoon Nisha, 

NY eve babysitting kar kay guzari for sisters who went partying as I'm too old to party!!!😭

But yea took them all to the cinema and had a riot! 😉

I'm in the UK so nearly 2nd of Jan already!😲😲

Guess I better go and read you recent updates!!😊

love ya!

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lunch ke baad update kya hua? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RomComFan

Aaand I am all caught up again!👏

Wonderful updates.  Looks like they are coming closer and closer - that undeniable ISHRA pull just won't let them be!😊

Love that Sharavu, with whom II earlier compared R&B, made an appearance at the same time as R&B.  Plus I just love that kid in general!

Looking forward to Srikanth's entry.. or the hint of one-  and the wrench that will throw into their thoughts.

Love the 'if we were together' thoughts competing with the 'how to get rid of him' thoughts...

Love that he has her number.. both literally and figuratively- they are just it for each other, no matter what the incarnation.

LOVE EVERYTHING... that is all!😆

'
Thanks so very much

I  have hopefully managed to create a NON YHM image of these two u know...

The ex wife and the oldest didnt do a THING FOR ME😭 I spent weeks analyzing the episodes SAYING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN

C made a timely intervention, and asked me to write

I NOW ATLEAST WRITE interesting creative stuff that feeds my brain and feeds all your romance fantasies
After the uncomfortable couch scene, the ISHRA chemistry took a SEVERE beating for me too

I was left wondering
Is SHE TOO HEAVY? Is that why his legs were slid off the couch
WHY THE UNCOMFORTABLE TWITCH...?
Are they too conservative to enact such intimacy?
THEN WHY WRITE IT?
It came across as gross and crass... i CRINGED when I watched KP shake his legs... I wanted the CVs to explain to me, WHY he would dangle them off the couch so awkwardly 😭😭🤢
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Lunch ke baad update kya hua? 

Ekdum chaloo ho tum
Rishte mein R&BB ki kya ho?
Batana zara

I took a niiice nap, had my chai, cleaned house and kicked my kicked off the laptop

I AM NOW THE LEADER OF THE NEW WORLD🤣

P.S. Coming up...fosho
columbia thumbnail
Aashu sweets I know Rana daggubati 
From some angles he is extremely handsome 
Aur isn't he super tall kuch 6ft 3 inch Aisa kuch 

Chal Tera hua 

Mera tho abhi bhi arjun kapoor is coming but like an on screen persona not off screen where he keeps cracking jokes and acting like a fool 

I dunno how to post photos nahi tho hum dono photo post kar sakte na 🥺
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Radha- Krishna & Plant Species

Part 27

Amma made her empty every book shelf and get rid of stuff Akka and her were not even using or referring to any more"Lets donate lets donate" she said
She checked work email surreptiously while she pretended to clean, AMMA STARTED TALKING ABOUT BAY AREA

About how Desis in the US are so happy she listed seeven of her friends who have kids in California
Like II didnt know
"Teriyume Ma" "I KNOW" she muttered
"Kanna, u shud think about whats ahead da... LIFE IS LONG AND BIG"
"And TALL" she muttered to herself...😳

"Its beautiful... so many unexplored things await u" Amma continued
"DONT TELL ME WHAT AWAITS ME, EVERYTIME HE LOOKS AT ME HIS EYES TELL ME WHAT AWAITS ME...he looked at me in the theatre yesterday like if the kids were not there, we would be doing different things altogether☺️

"Natesan Mama's family is wonderful, Mami is so bold and smart LIKE YOU" amma continued

"I am not going to marry Mami why are u telling me" she sulked
Amma smacked her back... "Chhee po di! Think about the future, you have a great career, there are PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP FURTHER IT"

HAS SRIKANTH MULTIPLIED? Some strange genetic mutation caused him to multiply into 6 or 12?"😆
Mami said, he is visiting around Pongal" Amma said

In the state II was in she had NO REASON TO SPECULATE it was a SET UP... she continued to floar in R&B induced mental symphony...
"Amma there are lots of people to help me in the US my Georgia Tech batch mates from MS... evlavo per irukka, so many are there" careless
"He is very smart Mami said"
"I AM SMARTER" II declared😳👏

She got up and walked over to Periappa's room ands tood by his bed... as he slept
Asked the nurse if she could hang for a while the evening nurse nodded... and left for the living room
"Romba irritate panran Periappa" "He annoys me too much" she began
RARE MOMENT OF HONESTY...😳
"HE IS EVERYWHERE... IF HE IS NOT EVERYWHERE PHYSICALLY HE IS IN MY " she stopped😭
"office poha bayama irukku, I am afraid to go to work... but I ... want... to go.. to see (IF HE IS THERE? )"
"He hates MY WORK... JUST HATES IT, HE THINKS I AM NOT SMART... HOW CAN I LIKE ANYONE THAT THINKS LIKE THAT
Rakshasan... I dont even LIKE HIM" she ended her monolog😃😉
Furious... 
covering him properly with his sheet... and pouring out more water in a glass and making him sip some
He coughed and the nurse entered... II left...

She went and got her phone from the 4th bedroom/bookshelf room and looked up the text
"KMPG closed, must have worked from home"
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?
HOW DO U KNOW?
WHY DO U CARE?
I WILL LIE IF I WANT TO
I HOPE I NEVER SEE U AGAIN...

she had looked at her right hand being held in his right... walking out of the hall... his fingers long and almost slender had folded around hers securely
Like he usually trapped her by the wall... not threatening at all but immensely intimidating way... like she could never escape him
his watch today was the laether kind with a silver dial... slim as a sheet of metal... she peered trying to catch the brand...
She liked to hold the pin and hole part.. her index finger on it... he held her that way to make it easy for her to do that?

OR SHE HAD COMPLETELY LOST IT
His half tucked half pulled out shirt, kinda crushed in places like he didnt care... his shirt the pattern.. she will never forget... they made casual shirts ONLY FOR HIM
Expensive and stylish... just like him

"ISHITA, GET UP AND GO SING KANNA" Amma ordered

She sang three kritis all Purandaradasa kritis shocking Amma... in hamsadhwani, mohana and nilambari raga... 
she felt the color rising in her face as she slowly lost herself in the Radha Krishna songs

Appa whispered "Shud we record and send it to Natesan Mama?" SHE SINGS SO BEAUTIFULLY, SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, Srikanth is lucky.
"WHO WILL NOT WANT TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER, Subbu oru ozhisal, he was a garbage" Amma cursed generously breaking her own rule "Never say bad things in sandhya kaal"

~~~
He sipped his Scotch and stood in the balcony with Manny, she was on a break from Univ of Sydney, Ph D in Epidimeology... abandoned once twice and now being pursued for the third time
One marriage abandoned... R&B firmly believed it was ALL RANJAN'S DOING
Samyukta seemed the most emotionally secure... or NOT...? She didnt want a second one, but found herself pregnant 10 years after Nandan

Ranjan had left debris lying all around... in every child

"No date DIMPAL?" she asked as she sipped a margarita...
"None Manny" he shook his head
"U cud date u know for however long u are here, its not like marriage, they wont demand to GO WITH U" she giggled
He smiled, FULLY... HE ONLY SMILED HALF FOR II
At EVERY VICTORY, he smiled half
Hers would be wiped off usually... she would look at him accusing and stormy like he had just asked her to quit her job

"So I shudnt get married then?" he asked silkily
"KYA?"  "KOI HAI?" she asked shoving and pushing him... until he landed on the swing...
Nope" he said firmly
"How come u dont want to meet that IIM chick Jeej wants u to" Manny demanded
He shrugged
"Which one?"
KITNI HAI TERE MANN MEIN"
He quickly shifted his gaze to the street and followed a shiny Merc... with a African flag... heading to its diplomatic mission
"Did Sam set u up for this shit?" he asked angrily
"NO" said Manny defensively

"You can NEVER relax in India until u forgive or forget" Manny said softly
"THAT SHOULD BE MY PREROGATIVE" he said furiously
"We all miss MA... WE ALLL DO"Manny was teary eyed
"GO TELL HIM, HE NEEDS TO KNOW BEFORE HE LETS HIS PANTS DOWN"
"R&B PLEASE YAAR... dont start"
"I didnt.. he did.. thats why she didnt have ANY CLOTHES ON remember?"
He emptied his Scotch in one sip... and went and a refill

"U shud have atleast brought Marliese with you" she said softly...changing the topic...
"I have a rule I DONT HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN AFTER I HAVE BROKEN UP WITH THEM" he said carelessly
She hit him... "Mujhe yeh bhi bol how many times a nite... U MORON"

TWO MOSTLY, SOMETIMES THREE" he said...  (DIMPAL U ARE SICKKK... U have no shame, I am telling Sam, she rushed to grab her phone)unfazed as he imagined... her in 
blue jeans and white shirt and those coppery gold jhumkas, and nose ring..."Why Uncle R" she had demanded from Nandan...
It was the first time she had shown ANY curiosity about him... curiosity outside of the kissing events... she looked and acted agitated around him but never showed any curiosity...Must not think about me much? ... maybe?... he shrugged...not knowing
"My sister's phone number" she had insisted... I DONT WANT YOURS, GIVE ME YOUR SISTER'S☺️ His half smile appeared...
... he leaned on the rail... and put a foot up... his flip flop clad feet exposed outside the rail
She looked at it and looked at his face... "Do u own any shoes at all?" look...
he spotted a grey silver lacy vine on her bra..he was curious to know...what plant species it was and how long it wrapped around...it was sheer and it was gauzy...☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Hahahahahahahha

She gets lost as Radha 
He gets lost in vine of her bra

They cannot cannot be any more different from each other
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hey C
Its that HUGE GRAND CANYON like divide between middle class and the ultra wealthy in India if u notice

II's parents WANT HER TO MARRY... they PRAY for it every minute

Manny on the other hand URGES R&B to have an affair...VERY CASUALLY without flinching one bit