Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

Synthesis kab hoga phir 😆 😆 ..woh dhakkan ab aur hoshiyaari dikhauegi.. Aur she will fall in her own dig.. R$b apna maze lega.. Haiyeee..kaash woh khul ke hasse...   😳

Woh parentheses me hasta hai (get it??) 
Humane Kaam brackets mei 
Animal Kaam open mei
😆

I think I have falled hard for R&B but pata hai I am imagining Arjun Kapur as R&B not KP 
Did I ruin it for everyone here 😕
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rofl... He is sach mein rakshas as per ur descripyion... Hahahhahh NaAk na KP for me.. Main bas ek anjaan deewane ko imagine kar rahi hoon.. Bina face wala.. I mean.. I can imagine d jaw d stubble and all par i fo t really know kaisa dikhta hai
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Google Translator & Andamans🤣

Part 25

Did not take the elevator for the first few floors, only took it around the 10th, sat on the stairs and stared out the window...
the first kiss from Subbu did not make her feel this way the SECOND KISS? NEVER... the second kiss was less mellow... even less power packed...😭
he didnt care about her ears or nose or her hands or her cheek 😃
He didnt care to tease, he didnt smile on her cheek... he didnt fight with his lips😳

He didnt demand "compensation"😳
Rakshasan demands COMPENSATION FOR EVERYTHING☺️

Every touch every lick every carress he wants comnpensation in kind, or action or gesture or moan or aaccelrated heart beat or two☺️
Subbu did not wear what R&B wore, he was ALWAYS DRESSED IN DOCKERS AND DULL WORK SHIRTS😭

Being out on the field all day... ARGHHH😡 he DIDNT SMELL LIKE... errrmm... I mean didnt smell like AYYYOOO😭

WHAT AM I DOING?😭
She began to cry😭

R&B didnt say a word to her he SHOWED her what he wanted from her, she wanted it more than he wanted it.😳
She slowly felt her ear, and her cheek and jaw and the neck, his hair, she could hear his hair on her neck... like the magenta silk saree, rustle rustle... a HEAD FULL OF IT
unruly uncombed...☺️
This must be God's greatest punishment, she LOVED thick lustrous hair on men... she would always tease Akka Shravu would be that way... she would insist on giving Shravu a bath and just 😃
feeling his hair after it dried and when it wa s moist running it through her fingers, watching it slide😳

She did that many many times today on someone, 2 feet and 3 inches TALLER...she changed his parting, 
gave him a new one, clumped it, soothed it, yanked it, he didnt mind...IT WAS HER SAND BOX☺️

Like her body was his☺️
He heard her low guttural moan when his cheek contacted hers... "i dont like it" "it hurts"😳
She felt his cleft on her cheek with that half smile like he said " I KNOW U DONT LIKE IT" 😈 They hadnt even BEGUN MAKING LOVE YET
She could only imagine HOW he would be later... LATER LATER?
LATERRR?

Kadangaran... she found a new word (Loan shark)
"His wife wasnt there, based on what Appa said, looks like hes not married"😉

"does he have a girlfriend?"😡
"IS SHE BEAUTIFUL?"

For one second it hurt like hell
"ayyo II enna pannindrikke nee" "WHAT ARE U DOING TO URSELF?"
She stood up sobbing... as her tears rolled her face was on fire...
She dabbed it gently with her right hand, still clutching the Rs 505 with her left, unawares
This will be her secret glorious private encounter... I bet many people have that in Delhi
"Delhi romba modern" "its too modern" she reassured herself😃

He had the LOWEST opinion of the quality of her work, his Excel comments were bordering on MEAN
YET he seemed to have a completely different agenda...

WHAT A FOOL DI
WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE
Akka will kill u if u told her "I returned a man's money, corrected his work and kissed him"
"He took me to the edge of heaven and back in 11 minutes"😳

Subbu didnt care for her sarees, he didnt care for her hair
Rakshasan... WHY COULDNT HE HAVE BEEN THIS WAY?

She stared out the window, gently dabbing her tears...
"in 4 weeks life had turned UPSIDE DOWN"

She wanted someone like Subbu... it kept her blood pressure at bay
She had no conflict with Subbu, Subbu didnt argue with her, because they decided initially they wouldnt talk about politics or cricket, or the economy
Even if she tried to make conversation "Vendaam Ishita" he would say "thats enough Ishita"  mildly but stopping her nevertheless

"II" HE SAID "II"😳
Her email signature... 
"II" she said aloud😳

"NOT EVEN YET"😳

An ache formed on the pit of her stomach and danced itsway to her chest, kick starting her heart
she heard foot steps she wiped her tears and started walking down...

Appa caught her on the swing at 8 ish
"Cold a irukku ulla va" "come on in he said"
"No appa, I asked the maid to bring jilebis from satya niketan"
"she will come she knows the way" Appa cracked his irritating joke
Her face was puffy and sore AGAIN
but Appa had never seen it this way

"I know Subbu was a good man" he began...
WHAAA? she looked at him
"Azhade (dont cry), u both were good for each  other" he said
Amma was gone for yet another December concert with Natesan Mami...
She looked at him startled, confused and sad
"what happened to your face?" Appa asked
NOT AGAIN she blushed a glorious red...
"Nothing pa" she said softly

"U look like u have a rash kanna"
"oh!" "Oh! Adu vandu... Oh!"
For a brief second time stood still, as she imagined being Rakshasan's wife and having to explain a beard burn every time she visited or every time THEY VISITED
"I will leave u if u come any closer" she would threaten...

And then... he would go down and greet her parents later "Shes asleep, I just told her u guys are here"
AT 6 IN THE EVENING SHE WOULD BE ASLEEP... OR AT 11 IN THE MORNING
She would sleep when she could...she would hide when she could... that would be never...

~~~
Earlier in the afternoon...

He finished his call, hung up... walked over to his desk...
Found the muted tan iphone 6... 
His face broke into his half smile
He sat down, didnt touch it didnt hold it didnt check it out in anyway
Whatever timer she had for screen lock hadnt kicked in yet
The picture she had on was a treble clef... music lover...
It beeped... a text
"Inniki avana epdi tapiche kanna?" (How did u escape him today? My love!😳)
He took a picture of that image and downloaded it to Google transalator 
~~~~

"Ishita" Appa prodded her
She could not talk for a second... her mouth was dry her fantasy so overwhelming

In her fantasy he wanted her... he didnt hate her quality of work
He feverishly worhsipped her like he did his stubble

In her fantasy she she wanted him and didnt think of him as an adversary
She craved for him as she craved for her career...

"ishita" "we can talk later kanna" "The weather is really bad, go put something on ur face"
She had made it home, not realizing she didnt have her phone...
There was aknock on the door
A uniformed chauffer stood there, he tpipped his hat to the side when Appa opened the wood door
"Yes" said Appa wondering if he was a Minister's driver

"Sir ke office mein Maam ne phone chhod diya tha"
The phone was returned..

JUST THE PHONE NO INCRIMNATING EVIDENCE NO NOTHING
She jumped out of the couch in shock...

It was powered off...
Where did u leave it kanna? Appa asked
Good grief she thought

Oh! Excelsior lobby la pa she lied yet again...
"Oh Mr Bhalla's driver?" Appa nodded thanking

The happiness was gone after discussing the scandal last week
Appa was a lil disillusioned
"How is the son towards you? he asked
HE IGNITES MY EVERY PORE... IF I TOLD U WHAT HE WANTED TO DO TO ME U WOULD HAVE HIM LOCKED AWAY IN ANDAMANS.. HE IS PERSISTENT... 
HE IS PUNITIVE HE IS WICKED

"Ishita?"
"I havent seen him in days Appa"
Appa nodded in satisfaction?
She powered up her phone VARIOUS texts and messages popped

Akka's text "Innikki epadi tappiche kanna?" she sniggered... feeling the heat on her face, Appa was in the kitchen fixing kanji (porridge?)for Periappa..
Then she saw another text from an unknown number
"Did u tell her how u survived?

Her chest contracted painfully... her mouth went dry and she felt woozy...
"Rakshasan" she cursed loud... "Yaaru?" (WHO?) Appa asked from the kitchen

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Nisha

I m a new reader of ur story. Last night i read it all in one go and couldnt help myself from commenting dear.
First of all i want to say u r an extremely talented writer. U know how to keep ur readers hooked up wid ur stories.
Ur stories is on my bookmark on my cell now. In every 2-3 hrs refresh i hve refreshed and checked for updates. U can see wats my conditions now all thx to this story ;-)

Now coming to d story part.
I seriously dont hve words to explain how much i liked it.
Awesome amazing mindblowing stupendous etc etc all such words are like atom molecules in front of my feeling.
From start till now everything is perfect
The main leads R&B and II loved their character and u have perfectly portrayed and moulded themnicely
Mainly i loved their self talk specially of II she is really cute when she get pissed of her own feeling toward R&B and R&B itself.
Their aggressiveness and attraction towards each other is commnedable.
The way u right is totally different from writers i read till now on this forum.
I like to mention specially my fav part of ur writing is d description of the kiss marvellously done and it was in a totally different and beautiful way. I cant describe that in words.

I hope u are not nearly anywhere to end this story soon. A small request dear keep this aggressive and passionate encounters of d main leads bit more longer dont make them fall in love soon. As i feel once d lovey dovey things starts its gets quite boring.
I don't know how u r going to portray those part but i m sure it will b different and fun to read .

Ok now i think i bored u lot wid my comment but moral of the comment is i m in love wid story. Keep writing and update as soon as possible
Eagerly waiting to read.

Hope u like the comment.
Regards
Vini

PS. Couldn't like ur chappy rights now as operating from mobile some problem occuring but definitely once getting on system i will do that.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dasv

Hiii Nisha

I m a new reader of ur story. Last night i read it all in one go and couldnt help myself from commenting dear.
First of all i want to say u r an extremely talented writer. U know how to keep ur readers hooked up wid ur stories.
Ur stories is on my bookmark on my cell now. In every 2-3 hrs refresh i hve refreshed and checked for updates. U can see wats my conditions now all thx to this story ;-)

Now coming to d story part.
I seriously dont hve words to explain how much i liked it.
Awesome amazing mindblowing stupendous etc etc all such words are like atom molecules in front of my feeling.
From start till now everything is perfect
The main leads R&B and II loved their character and u have perfectly portrayed and moulded themnicely
Mainly i loved their self talk specially of II she is really cute when she get pissed of her own feeling toward R&B and R&B itself.
Their aggressiveness and attraction towards each other is commnedable.
The way u right is totally different from writers i read till now on this forum.
I like to mention specially my fav part of ur writing is d description of the kiss marvellously done and it was in a totally different and beautiful way. I cant describe that in words.

I hope u are not nearly anywhere to end this story soon. A small request dear keep this aggressive and passionate encounters of d main leads bit more longer dont make them fall in love soon. As i feel once d lovey dovey things starts its gets quite boring.
I don't know how u r going to portray those part but i m sure it will b different and fun to read .

Ok now i think i bored u lot wid my comment but moral of the comment is i m in love wid story. Keep writing and update as soon as possible
Eagerly waiting to read.

Hope u like the comment.
Regards
Vini

PS. Couldn't like ur chappy rights now as operating from mobile some problem occuring but definitely once getting on system i will do that.

NO WORRIES AT ALL
Write whenever you can

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR COMING OUT OF HIDING FOR MY SAKE😃

I AM THRILLED BY IT

No, they wont fall in love any time soon
I am reminded of YHM when I think that😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!! She is love with him.. Rofl her imagination.. Mental di she is... Pavam.. Thats ubbu is a useless moron.. She is love... Her imagination on d saing cracked me up.. Rofl.. She iamgined herself to be married to rakshasan!?!?!?!?!?!? Hahahhahahahah.. Awesome that part is... Paaviii my heart skipped a beat when i read unknown number di!!! He is in love... Omg they are in love... Why do i feel his stubble on me when she thinks of him.. M dead
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Tu aaayyayayyyiii

🤗

Yaha pe bahut log jamma ho rahe hai 
Nisha ki ff ki charcha Charon or fail rahi hai

We will need a code to find each other 
It tool me ten minutes to go look for the updates
Tell you the side effects of fame!! 
People don't realise it's not only the stars even fans go through it 😆

Kaisi hai tu? 
Kya Kiya NY pe - I hope tu so gayi nothing like sleeping through it na 

Btw
Show didn't GO to hell 
It became HELL 

What is going on?
Mujhe bhi batayen zara

I am ONLY on THIS page I KID U NOT😃
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I felt terrible for her 
While I felt terribly evil for him 

I felt sad for her 
While I felt happy for him

I felt silly for her when she says that she would sleep in the aftermath and let him explain to everyone that she is 
I felt anticipated for him because I think he would sleep and she will have too continue to explain her face rash 

Laterrr nahi Kanna for rest of your life

Yeh google translator - another weapon of the rakshas - how many has he collected already?? 

I like the comparison between subbu and R&B 
One was safe the other is sss

Get them together .. Or not...
It's like having sinful chocolate on the way to the guillotine 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Omg!!! She is love with him.. Rofl her imagination.. Mental di she is... Pavam.. Thats ubbu is a useless moron.. She is love... Her imagination on d saing cracked me up.. Rofl.. She iamgined herself to be married to rakshasan!?!?!?!?!?!? Hahahhahahahah.. Awesome that part is... Paaviii my heart skipped a beat when i read unknown number di!!! He is in love... Omg they are in love... Why do i feel his stubble on me when she thinks of him.. M dead

🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: columbia

Kahaa attempt tho Kiya and full marks on effort 
Phir apna R&B Put her back in place 
Mermaid bana daalo usko 
Mermaid is the antithesis of independence 
😆

🤣