Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RomComFan

Seriously... you are too good at this! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I disappear for a while and when i come back... this!  So many updates on this, i feel spoiled!

So loving it, exactly what I needed to distract my mind from the looming disaster predicted by today's episode... UGH!

Love that she kissed him.. their obsession with the nose has me looking at it in a whole new light!πŸ˜‰

The  ' want you but don't want want to want you' aspect of it is so realistic for them... definitely reminds me of the ISHRA that you stated you prefer.

Love that your story talks about all the ways that the traditional look can be sexy and desirable.

Looking forward to the next part, which I know won't be too far off.

On that note, if you do PMs for this, please add me on to the list... if not, I will find it.  It's definitely worth the hunt!😊

HA HA

Thanks very much
ITS WORTH DOING 8 OR 18 UPDATES A DAY for comments like yours 
I LOVE THIS COUPLE AND WONT LET YHM INFECT THEM😭

I am sorry for the show being gutted for you

I havent stepped out of this topic since Saturday I believe its like my own little world

It has been coming for a while... on YHM...😭 it took ME A WHILE to get out of my coma😭

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God you posted it on the forum instead of PMing. I'm not an active member on the forum so I have no idea how these cliques work. But I want people to know of this story like it's my own😳.
You couldn't have possibly given a better new year gift. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
They kiss but don't talk. This is killing me. She worked her ass off for three days so that she could kiss him back (in your face R&B)πŸ˜†. Will he get jealous of Sreesanth's son, I hope he does. Please bring Samyukta back in the next one, I kinda like her.

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy new year! Although it's not new year in my country for another 42 minutes. I'm just wondering how great would it be to actually start the new year reading a new update!  πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Happy new year! Although it's not new year in my country for another 42 minutes. I'm just wondering how great would it be to actually start the new year reading a new update!  πŸ˜‰

Actually IN MY COUNTRY ITS NOT FOR ANOTHER 13.30 hours

A dozen updates are possible tooπŸ˜ƒ

WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DOπŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Thank God you posted it on the forum instead of PMing. I'm not an active member on the forum so I have no idea how these cliques work. But I want people to know of this story like it's my own😳.

You couldn't have possibly given a better new year gift. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
They kiss but don't talk. This is killing me. She worked her ass off for three days so that she could kiss him back (in your face R&B)πŸ˜†. Will he get jealous of Sreesanth's son, I hope he does. Please bring Samyukta back in the next one, I kinda like her.

U are so welcome

Thanks again

Srikanth may even come by...
He already has his Dad to deal with😭

He might be turmoil filled on the INSIDE but he wont let her GET AWAY SO EASY☺️ too shrewed for that...
II is a fool🀣
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Actually IN MY COUNTRY ITS NOT FOR ANOTHER 13.30 hours

A dozen updates are possible tooπŸ˜ƒ

WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DOπŸ˜ƒ

Yay to the dozen more updates! I'm hooked on this story like I'm hooked on to books usually. Can't put it off until it's finished!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... When will u stop surprising me Nishu??????? Who Srikanth now??? He shall be kicked out..R$B wore shorts??? SSexy!!!! And that kiss!!! U killed me... He is soo sly.. He is such a sexy minster.. OMG m in love... I mark him mine... Totally
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happiesttt new year Nishuuu
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Yay to the dozen more updates! I'm hooked on this story like I'm hooked on to books usually. Can't put it off until it's finished!

WITH SUCH comments WHO could possibly want "1000 Likes"?πŸ˜ƒ
NOT ME!!πŸ‘
WOW!!!

Thanks so very much!!
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This one is awesome nisha...sorry could not comment before was busy and newbie for long time so no more posts allowed...
But this story keep me hooked...I want more and more...Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago