SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 40

Posted: 9 years ago
I don't even know how you update so fast but man am I loving it!

I understand wanting a break from the show, I'm still hanging in there because I can still see that spark..The characterizations have evolved and it is frustrating  to see how much  the CVs have reshaped ISHRA to accommodate the Shagun storyline especially but I tend to look past that in the moment where it's just them. 

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am a  romantic at heart...  regardless, I totally understand  where you are coming from.

As I said, loving your coping mechanism though... this is going fantastic! I have absolutely no insight into the world of business.. anything  but I am loving this more assertive, career minded Ishita.   And R&B- gawd... what a man! Really looking forward to their  next encounter. 

And again- love, love love the use of Tamil in this.  The phrases you use, the self recriminations, the thought processes, fantasies and the confusion  are all very realistic, relatable and plausible.  

Terrific job!
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Nisha...i am a gone case now!!! Boy, she has fallen for him...and fallen real hard i must say!!☺️ and bandey ko khabar bhi nai hai abhi tak!😳
Madame I m not  tam..m a southie (kannad) but still could feel and visualize everything II was imagining abt the toe rings, paranda and all that...it was beautiful!

as RKB says..goa ke neeche sab south indian hai!😆 

Can I say i love your II more than YHM jagat mata Ishita Iyer!😆 ..Your II is more realistic to me ...😃

and you are royally spoiling us😳...with such quick updates (not that I am complaining at all)..and dil keeps asking for more and woh bhi jaldi jaldi...😃

Fantastic update. Nisha You are updating fastly.👍🏼 Only one kiss or two changed her into a  dreamy II gone case now. He is all over her. I love the way you have described her house n the metti etc. Waiting for their next meeting at Bhalla house.
Nisha jiii 👏
fantastic writing- crisp n clear!! 
And girl, u have got a hang of tht RKB whom most of us actually feel in love with. 

II is appearing fitting as well, am sure u will maintain her as-is coz story's TRPs seem to be rocking :))

it feels like modern day take on Darcy n Elizaberh and am loving it to the max! 

For Wings of Fire😃... the next part will be THE ENCOUNTER all encounters are for C😛... and Ashu... the single uns...

No not the Brihan Mumbai Police kind of encounter... but the R&B II kind☺️

Part 19
Mahipalpur & Backless Choli

HE IS NOT MY BHALLA" she said ALOUD

"Ennachu, what happened" asked Akka
"Akka let me call u back in a second" she said and hung up

"Amma HE, or Samyukta are not MINE"

amma looked at her like she drank motor oil or something
"ennadi?" she asked
"You said ONNODA BHALLA" II complained
"Amma was baffled... she had used it harmlessly to refer to that family because they were II's WORK ACQUAINTANCE
But II taking off on her like that was unexpected

Amma  looked REALLY worried

"Amma.. WHY DID APPA EXCHANGE PHONE NUMBERS ON KUTCHERI NITE?" she demanded (Rakshasan!!!!    she worried and considered if she should tell them the truth of getting the ride, going to his house the other night... kissing him she cant... Amma will throw her in the washing machine and press spin cycle 5 times... the invite had come from Mr Ranjan.. NOT R&B... did Ranjan know his son was a playboy? Did he know his worthless heir and the employee of a service provider had done that in the lounge?😭
ishita still feared R&B was going to misuse that encounter... she feared how it would impact Appa and Amma... they will then ask her WHY she didn't tell them...
wealthy men are never honest... Ishita began to look pale and drained.. in fear every time her brain reasoned logically and use fear tactics her heart over rode it... the attraction  seemed unusual and extraordinary.. nothing she had EVER experienced, in her 27 years she had never kissed any batch mate.. NEVERRR.. and then Subbu happened in Grad School they shared a love for Hindi songs.. it seemed SO DULL NOW... AYYO!! rakshasan.. she cursed the dude again.. like shubharambh and anth of any essay, she began by chanting Rakshasan and ending by rakshasan..👏👏 )

Amma continued to be baffled... II HAD NEVER BEHAVED THIS WAY
SHE WAS FRIENDLY SOCIAL NO OVER SOCIAL. AND EXTROVERTISH... SHE MADE FRIENDS WITH EVERY RANDOM PERSON😲
She even insisted they attend the press waala's son's wedding in Mahipalpur.. outskirts of Delhi😲

Appa had to talk her out of it and she sulked for a week
"U guys are classists, paavam press waala, he was hoping we would go"
Appa looked at Amma like "WHERE DID WE GO WRONG WITH THIS ONE"

II was bold and energetic and cheerful... even after Subbu...if someone met her for the first time today they wouldn't be able to tell her almost marriage had broken up

She grieved a lot in private, she was not a drama queen... she didn't wallow in self pity

II checked work emails and responded to Baldev's text he wanted to know if she was coming in "for a while" to fix the Caterpillar numbers

"Nahi rey... main nahi aa rahi, if he doesn't want KMPG transaction processing software, SO BE IT. I AM DONE" she typed those exact words

Amma was spreading laundry on the clothes stand to dry

She threw the edge of Appa's veshti towards her, she set her phone on the pod swing and grabbed it
"Amma terrace la podalam, dry it there... there is no sun here" she offered
"Nee po di I have to do so many things before going to Natesan Mama's house"
Natesan Mama had turned 70 recently the religious ceremony had happened a month ago, the "party" was at 5ish (BTW ALL IYERS REFER TO EVERY FREIND AND ACQUAINTANCE AS MAMA AND MAMI)

I have to quIckly run to INA market to Moorthy's and grab a silver paaladai (its a small cup with a spout to feed the baby milk) for Samyukta's kozhandai (baby)
Ishita looked as if her Amma was deranged
Rs. 500 ku atleast gift kudukanum, we shud atleast gift them a Rs.500 gift" Amma argued

((AYYO AMMA WE ALREADY OWE THEM TOO MUCH... Rs.500 for the goddamn dinner two nites ago...and now another Rs.501 gift and THE rs. 5... rS.1006... WE OWE THAT FAMILY RS. 1006 FOR WHAT?

If we had put that in Sarojini Nagar pilayar kovil undiyal(Sarojini Nagar Ganesh Mandir) donation box, the Rakshasan wouldn't have entered my life..☺️))

Amma we are not even going why are you talking about gifts? I WONT GO TO SHANTI NIKETAN AMMA😡
I hardly know them... they are totally from a different world... Natesan Mama Mami I will definitely go and do namaskaram😳 (falling at the feet for blessing its a Iyer custom) She had missed the religious ceremony because of a work deadline..) I am going to VV PVR".. she said loud and clear

The Bhallas  must be getting silver and gold swings for the baby.. (JEALOUS II??😈)
ADU namblala mudiyadu (we cant do THAT) Amma muttered a tad down..suddenly disappointed😭
II hated everything that one moment...Rakshasan she cursed...yet again..

The maid brought another washed & wrung bucket of damp clothes

"Amma Appa should not have tried to get friendly, they are TYPICAL PUNJABIS U KNOW
II opened a  jar of NEVER BEFORE OPENED "prejudice poison"😈

Amma was again shocked, her best friends at KV Andrews Ganj and at Kirori Mal College at North Campus were Punjabi girls

"U know SHOWY, alcohol drinking meat eating cheap class less people"

"IDU ENGE PADICHE, WHERE DID U READ THAT?" Amma asked shocked dropping a towel in the process

"THEY ALL ARE, they place no value on education, (OR SHAVING!! RAKSHASAN!! she cursed mentally) only on brand name clothes, fancy cars and BIGGG Houses"

Ishita, Mr Bhalla has given no reason for Appa to believe all that" Amma scolded her sternly

"He was extremely polite, and gracious, avar anda kalathu (he attended)London School of Economics grad.. ANDA KAALAM ILLE OUR TIMES I mean" she corrected herself sheepishly WHILE GUSHING...

ECONOMICS!! THAT IS IT... ECONOMICS WILL BE THE REASON FOR MY DOWNFALL!!😃😳

NOW AMMA LOVES RANJAN!!..😲

"Paavam Ma Appa, u are saying u don't like Appa? Anna University onakku cheap ayachu, Appa attended Anna University in Chennai that's worthless for u now"

"Amma smacked her soundly "Chee podi... Mr Bhalla looks like a movie star, debonair and tall... his clothes and the diamonds on Samyukta must have cost more than your car" Amma GUSHED AGAIN!!

"AMMA MY CAR IS GOLD, next time u want to go to Haridwar I am not giving my car, AVARA POI KELU, ask ur LSE DUDE"😭
She picked up her third time reheated coffee from the dining table and sipped...

"Paiyyan ennamo paradesi madiri dress pannikaran, the son is attired like a homeless man..." Amma worried🤣

She spit her coffee out
II SWOOPED IN... HOW CAN SHE LET IT PASS?😈

"I think he is not very bright either... his Appa has so much doods (its a tamil word for moolah, I don't think he ever went to college... Appa must have paid the Modern School Barakhamba Princi to get him to pass" "12th kooda mudichano mudikaleyo, God knows if he even completed 12th" LIKE RANJAN PERSONALLY TOLD HER THAT IN WRITING

(GREAT!!! the Dude that DID NOT complete 12th kisses like hes a Ph D in Kissing Goddamn it!☺️)

Amma I am not going I am going to PK with Akka and Athim (short for Athimber, I don't care for the word Jeeju much sorry)

Amma looked angry "Not done Ishita, he is your coworker. YOU MUST GO. I will tell appa, iru iru poojai lendu ezhundrikatum let him get up from poooja I AM TELLING ON YOU"

Ishita picked up the terrace clothes and started to walk away

"U are going to Natesan Mama's house AND TO Shanti Niketan

I am going to Natesan Mama's house OK... ONLY if u let me wear that new gold backless choli with two strings...with that deep magenta saree" ☺️she blackmailed

"
ADUVA?" AYYO,Vendaam NO NO.. Mama is celebrating his 70th di, 71st ku minnalaye poyiduvar (he might die before 71) when u bend for namaskaram... Paavam di Mami..🤣

"THEN I am not going" she said shrugging...reaching for the front door latch smugly... (she would change at Akka's into jeans and a tee and go drool over Aamir)

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily

That was mindblowing. BRILLIANT. Don't know how I missed it. Read it in a row and fell in love with this beautiful beautiful story. Your writing is so tight and crisp and all the emotions are so palpable. You're brilliant and funny. Although there is no similarity, but I felt like I'm reading Arundhati Roy's novel. Keep writing and do let me know if there are other stories that you've written on this forum and I've been blind enough to miss them.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?😲😲
OMG!!

I HAVE TO COME BACK TO THIS ONE LATER☺️😳
OMG!!

I AM SPEECHLESS

Originally posted by RomComFan

I understand wanting a break from the show, I'm still hanging in there because I can still see that spark..The characterizations have evolved and it is frustrating  to see how much  the CVs have reshaped ISHRA to accommodate the Shagun storyline especially but I tend to look past that in the moment where it's just them. 

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that I am a  romantic at heart...  regardless, I totally understand  where you are coming from.

As I said, loving your coping mechanism though... this is going fantastic! I have absolutely no insight into the world of business.. anything  but I am loving this more assertive, career minded Ishita.   And R&B- gawd... what a man! Really looking forward to their  next encounter. 

And again- love, love love the use of Tamil in this.  The phrases you use, the self recriminations, the thought processes, fantasies and the confusion  are all very realistic, relatable and plausible.  

Terrific job!

Come look at my house you will KNOW HOW I do it😭

I am on vacation from housework😡, and vacationing in Paradise Island Bahamas😳 aka my laptop

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR LOVING IT

It makes it worth my while to write😳
Originally posted by Jyoe

Nisha...i am a gone case now!!! Boy, she has fallen for him...and fallen real hard i must say!!☺️ and bandey ko khabar bhi nai hai abhi tak!😳
Madame I m not  tam..m a southie (kannad) but still could feel and visualize everything II was imagining abt the toe rings, paranda and all that...it was beautiful!

as RKB says..goa ke neeche sab south indian hai!😆 

Can I say i love your II more than YHM jagat mata Ishita Iyer!😆 ..Your II is more realistic to me ...😃

and you are royally spoiling us😳...with such quick updates (not that I am complaining at all)..and dil keeps asking for more and woh bhi jaldi jaldi...😃

Thanks Jyoe

THANK YOU
in blue, that was the idea😉

Unfortunately/Fortunately I've completely erased the show from my mind as I go deeper into fantasizing about  R&B  and II😆

I havent stepped out of this topic in three days...😲
I was tired of hoping and waiting and expecting YHM to return to the pre wedding days😭
Now it doesnt matter to me if does or not👏

I get to be creative and have interacted with a bunch of REALLY COOL  PEOPLE like yourself and others that think I might be like Arundhati Roy

WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR

The greatest compliment and the nicest reward indeed😳

Ooo I missed an update?? How cum??? 
Ok shall be back 

Originally posted by RomComFan

Terrific job!

RCF

I WAITED FOUR MONTHS for the show to become meaningful again😭
Things just became worse and worse😭
I even justified it SOMEHOW on my Daily Beat😭

I JUST COULD NOT JUSTIFY A URBAN WOMAN INVITING her hubby's ex for an indefinite period
JUST COULD NOT😭
That did it for me I think😭