Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felciya thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very Nice. I read all the parts in one go. Its interesting to read. I just love Ramans attitude n her complaining nature. Bro Sis duo banter looked casual.You have ended it in a stage that made me curious to know what happened next. I would like to read your next update asap.
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nishaaa update milegaa?? Or no yeh us time vaguera confuses me 

Ashuuu tu chipi hai kaha?? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Notes to all

Part 12

"5 BUCKS?" WHAT 5 BUCKS?" she croaked..😲
"For the coffee" he said dispassionately...😃
She took one teeny weeny step back and he took ONE GIANT STEP FORWARD (it didnt help mankind in anyway!!!)😡
"Purse mil jaayega na abhi" she squeaked😭
She could have even whispered and he could have heard because he was RIGHT THERE
"Velayadreya? Are u insane?" she asked it TWO of the languages she knew.. it came out in gasping stuttering speech..

His head hovered around her like birds hovered around the tree in lazy summer afternoons outside the D II Sector 12 balcony
Picking out a limb to sit on...
His every green speck of a stubble in magnified view...
She clutched her pallu with her left hand... and clutched an end table with her right, and leaned fully on the stolen art... "THERE! THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU... 
Next time u kiss an Iyer chick near priceless art, without permission, she will ruin the art with her sesame oil and shikakai powder hair, EXCEPT HERS WAS SHAMPOOED this morning😭)

Then it glided to a stop on her lower lip
She had no idea if it was the Ph D she was working on describing it and memorizing it... the moment the lips landed she buckled😳
HE CONFIDENTLY REACHED AND HELD HER BARE WAIST...
Nibble..? 
Prickly... nibble...
scent of soap or cologne... or after shave... he doesnt shave... he must just pour it on it stubble... 😉
she was sure he had a audio equipment of some kind attached to his chest, she could HEAR his HEART...😳

That was the last sane logical thought...from her toe nail tip to her finger nail tip to the edge of her 4 feet long hair... she sensed the kiss
AND IN BETWEEN...😳
And thats when she found her right hand being placed UNDER his white tee... "U can hold on to me too"
If her lower lip were a popsicle... no it wasnt it... OVERGROWN SHRAVU.. she cursed
Or moaned... she will say "cursed" when she thinks about this... later... and the rest of her life...
His left hand was on the back of her neck, hair... scalp... she didnt know..
And then she felt his tongue... MINT... oh good! THATS MY FAVORITE GUM

He lifted his head to look down... bending... and then, reached for her nose ring with his thumb... and stroke 1... stroke 2... 
stroke 3 she tore her face away.. landing her face on his chest...
he lifted her chin...

"And then the SECOND KISS...
They stopped when they heard a knock on the parlor/lounge door... he lifted his head, half of his hair had somehow landed on his forehead tousled... IF HE WASNT A RAKSHASAN I would have reached upo and smoothened it
and done finger kangi... BUT NOPE!

He looked at her one last time... ermmm... SIXTH TIME... as if he wanted to record EVERY expression or reaction...

THIS IS WHERE SHE WILL BEGIN WRITING A SERIES OF MENTAL NOTES

Note to self: 1. NEVER EVER use Rs. 5 coin to pay off debt
2. IF u HAVE TO USE Rs. 5 coin, MAKE SURE U TAPE OR NAIL IT TO THE ENVELOPE
3. Hair cuts for men are over rated, thick hair in the back of the neck comes in...errrmm... handy... while kissing

Note to Akka: 1. Feed Shravu Complan, Complan will make him TALLL
2. Rakshasan may be a college or high school drop out but he didnt "drop out" until the teacher covered the "How to kiss" curriculum
3. Rakshasan BELIEVES in EO (Equal Opportunity) like US employers, he felt my bare waist and showed me how I should feel HIS

Note to Amma:
1. Tell Seshadri Mami and Natarajan Mami that LONG HAIR IS INDEED good because DUDE LOVES IT
2.You were right nose ring is a MUST FOR EVERY IYER GIRL
3. Saree is the sexiest attire because he looked at me like he would gobble me up

Note to Rakshasan
1. Dont wear white when u kiss an iyer girl wearing kohl

To be continued...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoe

@Nisha

ok..I have been missing from forum for last few days due to the stupid track..  I am disconnnected with the show ..still do manage to watch it for KP! he is the only charm and saving grace for me to keep watching the show..

But do peep in a while on forum in the hopes to see an RPF from C😳 but she is not doing it😭...but since C gushed so much about this one..i said let me read this one...

and boy I am glad i did...and I LOVED IT!!!!!

I just got done with all parts (until part 11) ...all in go (it was so tempting that I could not stop) and I WANT the next part  NOW Nisha!! Kya karey control hi nai hota...its like i want to know what happens next..jaldi jalid Pretty please 
I am in love with your R&B and Ishita..what a freshness in the story and i love the work place romances 😳. Dono ek dusre ke takkar ke hai!😆  I sometimes feel R&B has fallen for Ishita at the 1st sight...but uska stupid ego and attitude are making him think in a different direction 😆

Ah i so miss the earlier YHM episodes..the tashan between Ishita & RKB! and your story brings back those memories... Without even falling in love with each other there was so much of chemistry and romance in the air..

Yday my whole day was spent watching the old IshRa scenes and today i read your story and my dil is just wanting more and more of it..to helll with the track on the show...i am more than happy just reading your story here now!!

I am now a fangirl of your R&B☺️..why do girls always falls for the bad boys!!! 😆

@ C

C have been reading your comments on this thread and am confirmed tum paagal ho!😆

Dude..pehle tere RPF ke fan bana diya..and now Nisha ka story ke baare main bol kar mere bhi paagalpan ko aur bada diya..

C and Nisha..please continue writing and let us enjoy the love story of these two.. IshRa and THEM (specially this is for you C.. I am waiting for the next update from you about THEM..i had sent request to you😳)

THATS A HUGE COMPLIMENT

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH JYOE
😳
columbia thumbnail
Whaaa the whwaaa the whaaa 

Hold it I am coming back 
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: felciya

Very Nice. I read all the parts in one go. Its interesting to read. I just love Ramans attitude n her complaining nature. Bro Sis duo banter looked casual.You have ended it in a stage that made me curious to know what happened next. I would like to read your next update asap.

Thanks felciya
Yay for reading them all in one go

I started writing this to please C
I was tired of the emotional melodrama on YHM
SO TIRED of the ex wife and the kid

I just created brand new people with kinda similar dissimilar pasts
And let my imagination soar

I want  THIS R&B and II to be COMPLETELY different in your minds...😳
This story doesnt have Sooraj Barjatya type emosunns or Vishal Bharadwaj type intrigue

Its just a racy, urban love story of two people from different cultures and background... and EGOs the size of Tamil Nadu and Punjab
columbia thumbnail
Is it wrong to read this more than once like wayyy more than once 
I mean I am a single hot blooded girl 
There is only so much I can take 

I have been kissed 
But just realised how much I have missed 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Thank you C
This has been crafted for u

I see it got EIGHT THOUSAND HITS ...in two days?

UNBELIEVABLE

THANKS

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you C

This has been crafted for u

I see it got EIGHT THOUSAND HITS ...in two days?

UNBELIEVABLE

THANKS

Woh tho hona hi thaa

Every show that meets the gutter it's forum needs a stupendous FF 
And that's what this is 
Congratulations Nisha 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG omg... What did I just read?!?!?!?!?!?! Nishuuu..I love u pa!!!! Evalo ketta ava nee.. Konjem adu u shd have warned us!!! God.. Enakke heartattack vara pole irundudu indha part e padikurruttappo.. I am overwhelmed!! Read thrice till now... Amazing this is... Give us more