Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

My fear is

rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
My fear is

Naani had boasted of the marriage between Shoba and Vikram to Sarika.

Sarika may contact her bro Samrath in the prison ,

will ask him to stop the marriage by refusing the divorce

Anil will take time to prove the crime.

Meantime Sarika with her  cruel intentions, can do more harm to ViBha.

In Monday's epi she is going to V's office in the place of Shoba,

What damage she is going to create?

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Let her sow what ever she wants .. I guess Sarika is already having nitemares of what she did to Abhay so she will bring her guilt pout herself...
As Shobha says Vikram brings positiveness I think they shw these things so that there is clarity in peoples behaviors .. Sarika has complex issues now she sees herself as being ignored through and through & Vikram by no means will tolerate any of her drama he knows her very well..

So even if Sarika contacts Sramath is the divorce done with Shobha I guess she signed the dotted lines.. If Vikram Proposes will she say Yes Don't know She only she has the answer... Well Whatever is in Vikram's heart he will one day say it !! Naani will always stand by her son .. She knows and prayed babaji for her son so good people will always at the end of the day see the true light !!

Sarika may try anything she wants BUt Vikram knows what he wants and his love for Shobha How Low can Sarika fall he will question her so its her insult always does she LOVE that O well Must be !!
</font>

Edited by shanti05 - 26 December 2014 at 8:26pm
rangamma Senior Member
rangamma
rangamma

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
So even if Sarika contacts Sramath is the divorce done with Shobha I guess she signed the dotted lines.. If Vikram Proposes will she say Yes Don't know She only she has the answer... Well Whatever is in Vikram's heart he will one day say it !! Naani will always stand by her son .. She knows and prayed babaji for her son so good people will always at the end of the day ---------------------see the true light !!  By Shanti
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We know definitely ViBha will come out of all the huddles.

But as you said ,the million dollar question is " Will Shoba accept or not"

So we, viewers can have possible scenarios to make her accept

The CV writers have to hunt for ideas,on our side,

I think the kids may come to our help.

To take vengeance on Shoba,he will  file a case for the custody of children.

So to take them from Samrath, Ketan will advise 

Shoba to marry Vikram to be  a family,

so that they can argue in the court with  financial stability 

and a consistent family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top