India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Ruhi is better than Sarah. (Page 2)

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I dis agree,  ruhi was certified as mentally ill, she had misguided intentions, she almost killed rey and she never cared 
Sara s just basking in the care and love that she hadn't expected from rey ...shes feeling guilty already for it...she knoW's wat she's doing is wrong

Angelicdiya Goldie
Angelicdiya
Angelicdiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Don't know who is better but as a KR fan Sara is more annoying for me.
She knows that Rey loves Kriya  but still she is forcing herself on him. 

She should tell the truth to Rey . She is getting on my nerve now.

Edited by Angelicdiya - 27 December 2014 at 12:28am
avi_arsha_kr Groupbie
avi_arsha_kr
avi_arsha_kr

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foramradhika

Originally posted by sharonroy

I know the title would have shocked many but I have a very strong reason for saying this.
After seeing the current track, I'm really missing Ruhi.
I know Ruhi was a stalker and mighty irritating but she isn't much different from Sarah. Firstly, Ruhi was after Swayam which made Sharon jealous. She would always stick to Swayam which would make Sharon feel possessive. Ruhi poisoned Sharon and she was almost dead which made Swayam and Sharon realise their love for each other. Unknowingly, Ruhi had a big hand in getting SwaRon together and that's why I like Ruhi.
Sarah, on the other hand. What do I say about her? Sarah's entry has in no way been beneficial for KriYansh. Ruhi and Swayam made Sharon envious but Sarah and Rey? There were no romantic scenes between Ruhi and Swayam but Rey is saving Sarah from falling and all lovey-dovey scenes. Another thing, Ruhi made her affection for Swayam very evident unlike Sarah who is not even telling Rey the truth about her pregnancy just to get his care and concern. When Ruhi used to stick to Swayam, it used to affect Sharon but when Sarah does the same to Rey, the whole gang starts teasing him.

Last but not the least, Ruhi got Swayam and Sharon together unintentionally. That's the best thing she could have done but Sarah is drifting Rey and Kriya apart.

I am no fan of Ruhi's but when it comes to Fevicol brands, I prefer Ruhi over Sarah.

Just my view.

When I read d title I ws kinda shocked as hw cn ruhi b better den anyone bt den d thought crossed ma mind dat hw cn sum one b nt better den dat sarahLOL

well nyc postClap

Atleast ruhi ne unknowingly swaron ko milaya toh bt yeh sarah toh KR ko alag karne me he lagi hui hai.
Koi jaldi bhagao iskoAngry
She is lying abt d pregnancy thing jst to gain rey's care n affection
God dis is height
Ya yaar dis is really damn annoying wen d gang r teasing sa reyOuchCry
Dey no abt KR phir bhir
Aisa lagta hai unhe kriya ki koi parwa hi nai hai
I no kriya herself broke up with rey
so rey ko pura haq he move on hone ka bt ...
Oh god bth kriya n rey r ryt on der places

PRoblemz toh sari is sara me hi bhari padi haiAngry

Totally agree with each word...
Sarah is just Angry Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelicdiya

JensenVruShan IF-Sizzlerz
JensenVruShan
JensenVruShan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I completely disagree with you post sorry. Ruhi was mad and she almost killed sharon so for me she is the worst characeter to enter this show.
 Secondly you analysis of sharon in that track is also wrong she was not jealous of Ruhi, she was scared for Swayam's safety. She genuinely tried to help Ruhi and even apologised for her rudeness. But after she found out Ruhi's obsession and her illness, she knew Ruhi was dangerous so she started trying to put distance between her and Swayam.
Also, if she had been possesive and jealous, she would not have gone to help Ruhi in that Shed. She was concerned about Ruhi's mental health and did want to help her.

Saara on the other hand is not a negative character yet, she never mislead Rey, that was his assuption that she is preg and her not telling the truth the track is only being strtched for whatever reason.
Angelicdiya Goldie
Angelicdiya
Angelicdiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I really want to know the meaning of mislead?
Kisiko truth na batana bhi mislead karna hi hota hain.Unhappy Sara is doing drama in front of Rey & misleading him. She just want Rey's attention by pretending that she is pregnant. 

Ruhi had some mental problem ,so it was expected from her but SaraAngry she is normal na. still she is behaving like a vamp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha_arshaSanchi_HayMurKR

alisha_arsha Goldie
alisha_arsha
alisha_arsha

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Kisiko truth na batana bhi mislead karna hi hota hain.Unhappy Sara is doing drama in front of Rey & misleading him. She just want Rey's attention by pretending that she is pregnant. 

Ruhi had some mental problem ,so it was expected from her but SaraAngry she is normal na. still she is behaving like a vamp.
Thumbs Up
mere dil ki baat boldi tumne

Angelicdiya

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Bt atlst she tried to tell re. ...rey is dumb n keeps on assuming things... I dnt like sara either bt m hppy atlst she thgt she is wrng n shud tell abt it to him asap
Angelicdiya Goldie
Angelicdiya
Angelicdiya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_kriyaansh

Bt atlst she tried to tell re. ...rey is dumb n keeps on assuming things... I dnt like sara either bt m hppy atlst she thgt she is wrng n shud tell abt it to him asap

Did u see a new pic of Mohena in Indian lehenga? Am tensed now. Confused

angel_kriyaansh

Go to top