Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team Discussions (Invites Only) (Page 58)

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23278

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by bluetides

AT ka idea nahi mil raha hai ... This is rough thoughts
T ji had to work on some old cases as archive is messed up and DCP asks forensic to do the data entry... She comes across flashback file where she learns Abhi forgot his GF due to memory loss..

Abhi over hears her convo with Salunkhe and somehow is heart broken. Decides she is not right person who can live with him accepting all issues he got...

Then he silently moves away from her life?

Kya khyal hai?

It just lacks spices BT Wink . Kuch aur add karo LOL .
In ACP sir style toh kya do lash daal doon? Wink
Kuch acha plot suggest karna bhae log kuch chat pata wala Wink

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Joined: 16 March 2006
Posts: 14360

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by DemonStar

Well they had Purvi involved only in giving moral support to S and of course the part where she overhears the fight... I'll be mentioning that. Baaki I guess the issue with S' father has to be cleared to the duo, S and Sid at the very least. Maybe one scene involving the confession and having both men realize the consequences of their actions should do it.

I would blast the letter with a nuclear bomb, except half the city will be gone too. ROFL

all purvi said was use ur best judgement right?
We can have something where she advises S to be sure of what she is doing, consider the challenges involved in marrying person from other profession. When Purvi learns that S is indeed very happy, she must encourage S to go ahead with her life. 

Nahi us letter ko itna asani maut mat do... Evil Smile

Yep exactly. And the overhearing scene I actually like... will write a bit on it. Smile Another thing I really hate is S hallucinating about sir giving her flowers, his name on her card etc. She'll get a dose for that. Evil Smile

Okies poora torture procedure likhiye and I'll adapt it into the story. Maybe have Daya sir kicking and tearing it inch by inch every 5 minutes? LOL

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23278

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ravi I already gave process in last page.. Plz check Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

Well they had Purvi involved only in giving moral support to S and of course the part where she overhears the fight... I'll be mentioning that. Baaki I guess the issue with S' father has to be cleared to the duo, S and Sid at the very least. Maybe one scene involving the confession and having both men realize the consequences of their actions should do it.

I would blast the letter with a nuclear bomb, except half the city will be gone too.ROFL


bilkul Thumbs Up

Nuclear explosion ki jarurat nahi hai Bhaiya, a simple matchstick with match box will be sufficient to reduce it to plain Carbon ROFL ROFL ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Joined: 16 March 2006
Posts: 14360

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Yep Angel sis but we want a glorified punishment for the letter. Wink ROFL

Chaliye woh procedure ko adapt karta hoon. Thoda comic relief bhi ho jaayega. LOL

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director
Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 121563

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ BT: Okay I love the idea.

@ Ravi: Comic relief ke saath saath thoda relief milega ke finally it's actually gone. ROFL
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluetides

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by bluetides

AT ka idea nahi mil raha hai ... This is rough thoughts
T ji had to work on some old cases as archive is messed up and DCP asks forensic to do the data entry... She comes across flashback file where she learns Abhi forgot his GF due to memory loss..

Abhi over hears her convo with Salunkhe and somehow is heart broken. Decides she is not right person who can live with him accepting all issues he got...

Then he silently moves away from her life?

Kya khyal hai?

It just lacks spices BT Wink . Kuch aur add karo LOL .

In ACP sir style toh kya do lash daal doon?Wink
Kuch acha plot suggest karna bhae log kuch chat pata walaWink
Haan daal do Tongue . I'm too young to get spicy ideas in my brain Tongue .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluetides

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

Yep Angel sis but we want a glorified punishment for the letter.WinkROFL

Chaliye woh procedure ko adapt karta hoon. Thoda comic relief bhi ho jaayega. LOL

Ahaan, revenge Wink ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ajeeb contd (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: d-_-b   Replies: 402   Views: 35238

d-_-b 402 35238 26 July 2017 at 2:48pm by current
~~Himu ki Biwi Kon#3 ~~~(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: RatiTheAngel.   Replies: 542   Views: 6610

RatiTheAngel. 542 6610 29 April 2015 at 12:23pm by RatiTheAngel.
Smoke and Water: Where Fire Meets Storm #5 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: krystal_watz   Replies: 1188   Views: 49431

krystal_watz 1188 49431 26 March 2015 at 1:43pm by grounder
Telugu Allari Mooka : Strictly Invites : Thread Nine!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: jduke   Replies: 1175   Views: 36712

jduke 1175 36712 08 January 2015 at 9:59am by diyadivya
|:| Fevicol Se Team .Team A |:|NextTask-5 June

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 158   Views: 9647

-Muskii- 158 9647 15 July 2013 at 8:38am by Dhoxi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index