Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team Discussions (Invites Only) (Page 3)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Okay my challenge is going to be for Vis di now. She has to write a story that has to last at least 5 pages on Word. Jaywanti has to have the biggest role in it, it has to be YSPT, and it has to involve the team and DCP Chitrole blaming Dr. Salunkhe for destroying evidence that could have put a murderer behind bars.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANGELICEYESReshh16

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Good ones Angel and Reshma.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Anjali it has to be something they can do. The team ones can be anything, but the individual ones have to be something they can do.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wish we could put that restriction Angel, but I doubt it. Let's just give them lots of writing tasks for the 10 challenges.</font>
Shreya di, we'll try to make it Wink, why put restrictionsLOL? Sab kuch writing stuff diya toh jyada tough nahi ho jayega?
Who's challenging Abhishek? I was thinking about a tag/avi on DS track/the new cops (excluding Dushyant, Kavin) for himLOL.. Now you guys please don't throw chappals at me for DS trackLOL..

Edited by ANGELICEYES - 27 December 2014 at 6:52am
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Okay my challenge is going to be for Vis di now. She has to write a story that has to last at least 5 pages on Word. Jaywanti has to have the biggest role in it, it has to be YSPT, and it has to involve the team and DCP Chitrole blaming Dr. Salunkhe for destroying evidence that could have put a murderer behind bars.</font>
ExecellentStar.. Pakka FW styleROFL..
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Good ones Angel and Reshma.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Anjali it has to be something they can do. The team ones can be anything, but the individual ones have to be something they can do.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I wish we could put that restriction Angel, but I doubt it. Let's just give them lots of writing tasks for the 10 challenges.</font>
Shreya di, we'll try to make it Wink, why put restrictionsLOL? Sab kuch writing stuff diya toh jyada tough nahi ho jayega?
Who's challenging Abhishek? I was thinking about a tag/avi on DS track for himLOL.. Now you guys please don't throw chappals at me for DS trackLOL..

Exactly. Tough karna hai. Toh agar bahut saare stories, poems, aur singing ke tasks diye toh waise hi tough ho jayega. LOL Maybe we can add a Shakespearean style play in that. LOL

Angel you're already challenging Sree. Ab someone else has to challenge Abhishek. LOL
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Okay so far we have:
Angel challenging Debasree for a story (pg. 1)
Reshma challenging Anamika for a poem (pg. 1)
Shreya challenging Vis di for a story (pg. 3)

Remaining team members to be challenged:

Abhishek_King
..Himani..
-SAMAN-
buublly
aditya_anjaan

Where is the rest of Team A?!!
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Who's challenging Abhishek? I was thinking about a tag/avi on DS track for himLOL.. Now you guys please don't throw chappals at me for DS trackLOL..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Exactly. Tough karna hai. Toh agar bahut saare stories, poems, aur singing ke tasks diye toh waise hi tough ho jayega.LOLMaybe we can add a Shakespearean style play in that.LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Angel you're already challenging Sree. Ab someone else has to challenge Abhishek.LOL</font>
Its good as a team challengeWink..
Haan wo toh hai.. Main toh bas idea de rahi thiLOL..
MysticVibe IF-Rockerz
MysticVibe
MysticVibe

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
lo i m here too..
Ahh..
amu gayi..
nw wanna think to whom i can challenge
MysticVibe IF-Rockerz
MysticVibe
MysticVibe

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Challenges are give by u all are very interesting..

Go to top