Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Team Discussions (Invites Only) (Page 18)

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I update my last post.. Kindly look once Resh

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12843

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES



Resh : give Anamika di a vm of minimum 7 min. length on both AT & DS beginning with the title siggy ( text - AbhiRika & DaReya - tale of two enchanting love sagas, must contain AT & DS pics and couples must be together in the pics )

Maan gaya boss WinkWink

She's gonna have fun..

Then poem nahi chahiye? 
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by -Reshu16-

And all of us better gear up for our tasks. We are gonna have tough ones too... Writers in our team.. Get set with your pens.. Creators.. Learn amazing PS stuffs or other software ,. U gotta throw the challenger off her seat..LOL
Get ready dear.. You have PS already Wink .. I'll get PS cs 7 by 10th.. But trying hand in that is like trying to read Shakespeare with the knowledge of ABCD LOL ..


I've got only CS2.. Let's see what good I'm able to grab out of itLOLLOLabhi kuch nahi maalumLOL

Shakespeare style.. the reader will commit suicide if she/he reads m,y versionROFL
CS 2 ?? Start exploring with either 5 or 6 ..
Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12843

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by -Reshu16-

And all of us better gear up for our tasks. We are gonna have tough ones too... Writers in our team.. Get set with your pens.. Creators.. Learn amazing PS stuffs or other software ,. U gotta throw the challenger off her seat..LOL
Get ready dear.. You have PS already Wink .. I'll get PS cs 7 by 10th.. But trying hand in that is like trying to read Shakespeare with the knowledge of ABCD LOL ..


I've got only CS2.. Let's see what good I'm able to grab out of itLOLLOLabhi kuch nahi maalumLOL

Shakespeare style.. the reader will commit suicide if she/he reads m,y versionROFL
CS 2 ?? Start exploring with either 5 or 6 ..

5 or 6 I must get the CD and install it. 
CS2 was available free online. Isliye downloaded that 
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES



Resh : give Anamika di a vm of minimum 7 min. length on both AT & DS beginning with the title siggy ( text - AbhiRika & DaReya - tale of two enchanting love sagas, must contain AT & DS pics and couples must be together in the pics )


Maan gaya bossWinkWink

She's gonna have fun..

Then poem nahi chahiye?
She has to do both poem and vm Wink .. Kaisa Evil Smile ? Poem ki length fix kar di kya?
Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12843

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Maybe I'll reduce it to a minimum limit of 20?
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Originally posted by -Reshu16-

And all of us better gear up for our tasks. We are gonna have tough ones too... Writers in our team.. Get set with your pens.. Creators.. Learn amazing PS stuffs or other software ,. U gotta throw the challenger off her seat..LOL
Get ready dear.. You have PS already Wink .. I'll get PS cs 7 by 10th.. But trying hand in that is like trying to read Shakespeare with the knowledge of ABCD LOL ..


I've got only CS2.. Let's see what good I'm able to grab out of itLOLLOLabhi kuch nahi maalumLOL

Shakespeare style.. the reader will commit suicide if she/he reads m,y versionROFL
CS 2 ?? Start exploring with either 5 or 6 ..


5 or 6 I must get the CD and install it.
CS2 was available free online. Isliye downloaded that
Oh.. I didn't know CS 2 is available online. I once downloaded CS 6 but can't find it now in free cracked version Unhappy. In dire need of photoshop..
Well, am sure I have a good number of siggies lined up for me LOL..
ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8800

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshu16-

Maybe I'll reduce it to a minimum limit of 20?
No no please 30 **puppy eyes** . This way she can't easily get time to do the avis in team challenges Tongue .

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ajeeb contd (Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: d-_-b   Replies: 402   Views: 35222

d-_-b 402 35222 26 July 2017 at 2:48pm by current
~~Himu ki Biwi Kon#3 ~~~(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: RatiTheAngel.   Replies: 542   Views: 6588

RatiTheAngel. 542 6588 29 April 2015 at 12:23pm by RatiTheAngel.
Smoke and Water: Where Fire Meets Storm #5 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: krystal_watz   Replies: 1188   Views: 49420

krystal_watz 1188 49420 26 March 2015 at 1:43pm by grounder
Telugu Allari Mooka : Strictly Invites : Thread Nine!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: jduke   Replies: 1175   Views: 36694

jduke 1175 36694 08 January 2015 at 9:59am by diyadivya
|:| Fevicol Se Team .Team A |:|NextTask-5 June

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: -Muskii-   Replies: 158   Views: 9644

-Muskii- 158 9644 15 July 2013 at 8:38am by Dhoxi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index