Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 88)

.BlackSwan. Goldie
.BlackSwan.
.BlackSwan.

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by .Shakti.

"A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It's not like a woman's womb. It won't bleed. It won't stretch to make a room for you"

A famous quote from the book " A thousand splendid suns" by Khaled husseni.

Doesn't this line explain everything? How Rasheed(one of the character) refused to acknowledge his daughter and gave so much love to his son.
Here Karan is doing the same thing, but going a step ahead from Rasheed. Killing his own child.

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Loved the quote. I didnt read his book but heard many read his works. I guess its time I pick one from his collection. Thanks Shakti for sharing it.</font>

Please do read it. Once you finish reading the book, you won't even know that you have fallen in love with Marium and Laila. I have heard "Kite runner" is good too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

roseycheek Senior Member
roseycheek
roseycheek

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
heartbreaking!! captivating update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

saakhi01 IF-Dazzler
saakhi01
saakhi01

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
This issue was first openly discussed in satyamev jayate n now again in your FF.
Everytime I hear such incidents of female feticide n infanticide, it just leaves me with so many WHY?? Why are they bring killed? Why are they not treated as equals??
Why this heinous crime is not reported, punished???
Why the doctors who r supposed to save lives become Murderers???
Why such lack of empathy towards that child n her mother??

N last one...
How to STOP this practice completely???

I hope khushi's baby lives with arnav's help.. Waiting to read more, about her parent's reaction which I don't know why, I am guessing won't be what is expected...
I hope she will go to lavanya for help.
Thanks for d pm...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalolla

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Poor Khushi. Coming to know the truth about her abortions. Cry Heart wrenching. Thankfully Arnav found her . What next? Can't wait for the teaser and update now

ToxicLove

preevenkat Groupbie
preevenkat
preevenkat

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Deepa thanks fr pm.. Disgusting piece of a shit and asshole is wat Karan and his parents are... God bless the new manager to give d correct figures to Arnav... It's really sad to read that girl child is killed..
It is not the right thing to do.. Karan and his entire family should be put inside the bar.. Hate that guy..
I hate Kushis parents more they must have realised wat a scumbag Karan is.. It's really a huge mistake to get her married to such a ugly family with no human..
I'm just waiting for the update when she will divorce him and he should be behind bar.. Hoe can someone kill an unborn baby.. I really wish baby is safe.. This update is really sad.. But I still live there are still heartless ppl who kill girl child even this day.. Jus hope Kushis baby is safe.. I'm sure since she collapsed in front of Arnavs car.. She is going to be super fine.. This is wat ur story does.. Each of ur work make us emotional and relate to the victims of real life.. U are so pure and natural.. There is nothing absolutely nothing artificial in ur work at all.. Good work deeps

Waiting for next update very eagerly..wish u and ur family a very happy new year and God bless you with abundant happiness... Love u always

Mwahhh..xoxoxo xoxoxo

Love
Preethi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedrops

cheriebinny Senior Member
cheriebinny
cheriebinny

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome. Am glad khushi came to know true face of Karan. Let me guess the familiar stranger- Arjun?

ToxicLove

brishti84 Goldie
brishti84
brishti84

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
This was a tough read. The descriptions you provided are just horrendous. But yes being in the medical field myself I know how this is all to real. Her pleading to her daughter for a kick left me teary. Thank god Arnav found her.

ToxicLove

jayanthinag Senior Member
jayanthinag
jayanthinag

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Is the baby ok? Finally khushi reached Mumbai and fell i front of arnav's car.. Karan doesn't know where khushi is and also khushi's parents also doesn't know where she is.. Waiting for next update...

ToxicLove

Go to top