Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 85)

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
UFFF   PLEASE ...EIK KICK...:( :(...kiya likh deya deeps...

i am crying right now...though not a mother myself  but the way u have written it ...i am feeling right now like i am about to lose my own baby and i have to safe her any way possible :(...

simple hats off deeps... out of this world...way par excellence writing...

from the time khushi heard the convo between her husband and  in laws on ph to the moment she being standing still and nurses passing by ...and whole ambiance u have created...hats off hats off simple hats off...

i am feeling chocked right now...the pain at heart is immense...the fear of losing ur precious gift...the fear of losing ur part of soul...the fear of a mother to be who already lost 4 daughters...and that also damn brutally...deeeps i am dead after reading it...u r fantastic and fantastic ...wt an excellent writing skills...emotions ur cup of tea and u deserves standing ovation for that

i am short of words due to pain...due to cries ...due to tears...bauhat dard ho raha hay..:(

loved the way she went bold with arnav...in that boldness there was piousness it was like having safety, security from a stranger whose touch not so strange...in that touch of his she felt the world ... the love for baby which she felt first time from some one else other than herself...

the whole bus scene u wrote...the sky crying with her...that wet 1000 rupee...that tight knot of remaining left money...that controlling sobs...her past thoughts about boy toys ...the way first daughter died to last one...and then the plead for one kick...:(...i am speechless deeps...

i am crying...hats off for ur excellent writing...big hugs...

Edited by lalarukh - 05 January 2015 at 12:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsmkamtokdinManKiBaathToxicLovelovedropsSrilathalollayoga123nishu_shorna

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
First of all a big hug to you Deepthi because when I read the update I had tears in my eyes because I was imagining myself in Khushi's place so as a writer I can understand what you might have went through to put the update together. 
                        Yes I totally agree that education has nothing to do with human values and common sense. There are so many idiots in our society who are well educated but are of no use to the society and they are a big burden. They use their brains to find the loop holes in our laws so that they are not punished for the illegal acts they do. Thanks for the link of Satyamev Jayate. When I saw the episode I was in teaser and it took me 2 days to digest the facts.

coming to the update , Khushi's imaginary world where she had a good husband and where she is an expecting mom was broken by the harsh truth that her in-laws and her husband were the cause of her miscarriages and her unborn were killed by none other than their own father. She is a nave , innocent and young woman who's whole existence was depended on her husband. Each and every word you wrote about what she was going through and how desperate she is to make sure that her kid is safe was really amazing. 

You know finding a perfect partner is impossible but finding a right partner is not. There is a lot of difference between being perfect and being right. I am myself is not perfect so how can I expect a perfect partner. As a mother of 2 daughters when I look at my daughters smiling faces my respect for my husband doubles because he never said that he wanted a boy. For me he is a right spouse. 

I got my answers about Khushi's in-laws. There is a saying Woman is the cause of woman's sorrows and I believe it. If Khushi's MIL opposed the abortions then Khushi would not have to go through all this but on the other hand she was the one who is encouraging her won son to abort his kids. I really doubt if she is even capable of calling a woman and a mother Angry.

Nice and emotional update 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 05 January 2015 at 5:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

irama1addicted25deelax18ManKiBaathguy3inamajarxyzsmkamtokdinkushiarnav1ToxicLovekclovearshi.ButterCup.jdukelovedropscanapoemyoga123

GuruDeep246 Goldie
GuruDeep246
GuruDeep246

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
UnRes: Deepthi i got numb reading ur update..its beyond my reach..only one thing i can say is i have to give credit to khushi's bravery here..its true she is right in her place to feel guilty for involving in the process of abortion unknowingly and indirectly but after knowing the truth what she did, no one can do if anyone in her place..despite so much pain in her abdomen and so much crampings she thought of abandoning her family and her husband who is supporting in this crime..what a heart wrenching to hear the words dismembering the limbs, flush in toilets, and finally it will not survive later that too from head nurse and her husband whom she has so much faith..how can they use such words for those innocent soul who has not yet come in to the world..what is the fault of the baby in this? I m really really shocked to see all this through ur writing..its beyond my imagination..and one more truth i want to share with you..my twin sis gave birth to a beautiful girl day before yesterday and it seems her MIL is not happy with girl baby..she has not even touched the baby till now..being a doctor's mother what she doing is not forgiving deed..i m feeling disgusting seeing all this in front of my eyes..did she forgetting that she is also a mother and more over is she forgetting that she is also a woman? Sorry dear for commenting so late..i had forgotten my world in the happiness of my sis..love you a lot deepthi..

Edited by GuruDeep246 - 06 January 2015 at 11:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsmToxicLove

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
yatra nryastu pjyante ramante tatra devat|
 yatraitstu na pjyante sarvstatrphal kriy 

The divine are extremely happy where women are respected ;
where they are not, all actions (projects) are fruitless.

The above quote is from the sacred Vedas.

Swami Vivekananda has quoted the below verses:

The great Aryans, Buddha among the rest, have always put woman in an equal position with man. For them sex in religion did not exist. In the Vedas and Upanishads, women taught the highest truths and received the same veneration as men.
Is there any sex-distinction in the Atman (Self)? Out with the differentiation between man and woman"all is Atman!

The best thermometer to the progress of a nation is its treatment of its women. In ancient Greece there was absolutely no difference in the state of man and woman. The idea of perfect equality existed. No Hindu can be a priest until he is married, the idea being that a single man is only half a man, and imperfect. The idea of perfect womanhood is perfect independence.

Deepthi, what a powerful topic you have chosen this time as the background for your story. I bow my head in front of you for this great revolution you have started on IF.

The reason I gave the above quotes is to show that women were respected and thought to be equal in every aspect in our very earlier times. Then how and why did the society in particular and humanity in general degenerate??

Coming back to the update, what should I call people like Karan, his parents, Deshmukh, the head nurse and all of those involved in this illegal racket of aborting female foetes. They are not humans, infact they are demons wearing the face of humans. 

Flushing the baby down the toilet - you know Deeps what I want to do now, cut Karan into small pieces and flush each piece down the dirtiest toilet right in front of his parents. Then would they understand the pain those little living beings underwent when they were killed even before they saw this world?

And the head nurse, first and foremost I want to chop her tongue off for saying "Jai Shri Krishna", and then I would want to repeat the same procedure with her and all her alleys too.

I never support violence and strongly follow Gandhiji's principle of non-violence, but these people dont deserve that. Angry

Poor Khushi, her world came crashing down in an instant. One way I am happy that she heard everything,  but I am feeling bad that her innocent heart got broken in this way.

Her reactions to what ever happened was so natural, I could literally feel her pain and distress.
The way she asked Arnav to cup her womb, requesting for some warmth, a little assurance not only for her but for her baby too that everything will be fine, they will be fine, made me cry. 

Karan might have escaped this time from Arnav, but not for long. His sins will come out in the open and he will face the results of his deeds. 

I hope its Arnav who spotted Khushi in the middle of the road.

For people who said the Khushi was dumb, I can say one thing, she was naive and innocent and she was shown only what she was supposed to believe. 

But trust me, if a woman can be as soft as Mother Yashoda putting her little Krishna to sleep then she can be the Goddess Kaali in no time to protect her child.

A mother can go to any lengths to protect her child. And regarding the strength, once a mother is put in that situation, her inner strength  just multiplies to deal with all the adverse situations. This is not a theory or philosophy I am quoting, but I am saying it with my own personal experience. A mother can battle against anything to keep her child healthy and safe.

Deepthi, I just have one request, please dont kill the baby. If the baby dies, then Khushi's battle is already lost. I want her to win this battle not only for her and her child, but as an inspiration to the many women who are scared to raise their voices against such practices.

Edited by canapoem - 05 January 2015 at 11:34am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

venyarumugamManKiBaathkaprasininamajarxyzsmkamtokdinkushikumariRaila1014ToxicLoveJJKKLi_am_PRASANNAlechuarshilovedropsjdukeJaveria3991yoga123Srilathalolla

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome part

Edited by tina_1234 - 04 January 2015 at 10:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsmToxicLove

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
res
Deepthi,

Before I get into despair or outrage or elation about the story, I cannot help but say that, ideas are great arrows and neither one realizes its potential until they find the right bow. And "bow" is not just what you are, it's also something that I am doing right now for the subject you have chosen and for the method of delicateness and seriousness you are handling it with. To borrow a quote -  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." All that world's a fool, which does realize what a child is, and more importantly, does not realize what a girl child is.

Dear Khushi, my apologies that I cannot afford even a bit of sympathy for you because all of that is already consumed by that little heart which you are still trying to figure if its beating or not? For a moment, I cannot help but wonder - what should that little angel's heart actually beat for? -  a father who actually wants to stop the beating, grandparents who wish it never should have been beating, a mother who is not sure if it's even beating, and a doctor who was just waiting for the right time to stop the beating.

To continue on - Khushi, you were part of the same ignorant society and also inadvertently joined the bandwagon of mistaken fools. Yes, I know that you are realizing the pain now, and all I can wish for you is that your pain will make you suffer, and that suffering would make you learn and that learning will make you turn your wounds into wisdom.

I do not wish to even elaborate on the likes of Khushi's husband, his parents, Deshmukh's and her nurses of this world. We can go name after name caricaturing all the different shapes and sizes they all come in. But every caricature we draw will end up with the same devilish heart which should make us all cringe at its sight. What a sad state of things and I guess that's what makes this story every bit relevant and that's what makes you every bit precious, not only for choosing it but for also making us all feel it.

For all the despair I am feeling, there is always light at the end of the tunnel in the shape of the likes of Arnav'. For all the shock and bewilderment that Arnav felt when Khushi grabbed his hand and splayed it on her stomach, I will predict that he will soon realize that the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with heart. And that is what both Khushi and the little angel's heart would have felt and that is what Arnav would feel in the near future.

My apologies for adding on to the emotions of the story. But this chapter was worth the emotions that came out of so many and I will be the first one to admit that I am one of the many that were guilty as charged.

Eagerly waiting for more.

Edited by bhavali4RR - 05 January 2015 at 4:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzsmkamtokdinToxicLoveJJKKLjdukecanapoem

xyzsm Senior Member
xyzsm
xyzsm

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
hahah...seems like its a res'ing competition..and canapoem's "me me"...I can't but laughing seeing that...hahah LOL...awesome Big smile

Edited by xyzsm - 04 January 2015 at 8:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenu_Luvs_ASR

Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Originally posted by Meenu_Luvs_ASR

That MO**** [email protected]#(#@$ deserves more!! yoyo147

ROFL...Thank you meenu for reminding the appropriate word for that jerk. 
2 letters n u got the word?Shocked

I am kind of expert at that...LOL

Go to top