Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 84)

kclovearshi IF-Rockerz
kclovearshi
kclovearshi

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I was scrolling thro the FF section and found your FF, loved your writing instantly.. Although I mistook Arnav to be Khushi's husband in the first chapter and was aghast for cheating on her on their wedding anniversary, thank God it's not him!!

Karan is a scum bag who doesn't hesitate to kill his own blood..he needs to be castrated so that he can kill no more babies.. Why does God give these people the most precious gift in the world?? No words are enough to describe how I feel about Khushi's sasural and that bas***d husband of hers..
And then that Female dog Dr. Deshmukh.. She needs to to be hanged publicly.. For what she is doing is no less than a murder..Poor Khushi didn't even know what was happening to her.. I hope she will have the courage now to fight off those worser than devil creatures.!

Can't wait for next update!!

Now I don't mind this Arnav taking matters into his own hands!! Ouch Clap

Edited by kclovearshi - 04 January 2015 at 5:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLovejdukeSrilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyamidutt

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Originally posted by Meenu_Luvs_ASR

Originally posted by jduke

Originally posted by canapoem

[QUOTE=jduke]

Jay there are many codes while reveling the sex of the baby and my cousin has a personal experience and it was done in a multispecialty clinic she had a girl and she did not wanted to find the sex of the baby but one couple wanted to so the boy comes out and says saheb meetha batdo , it is a code if it is a boy and if it is a girl they say Mandi mein phool chadado. Like this they have different codes. It is just you have to give the money to the boy not even to the doctor you will know the sex of the baby Angry

yeah even I have heard of such code words being used. I dont know about big hospitals, but smaller ultrasound clinics take money and reveal the sex easily, like that I have heard too. 

Jay did you watch Satyamev Jayate , watch it because in that show there was a lady who was forced to abort the kid and that lady was a doctor her husband was a doctor and her in-laws were Professors at Delhi university I was shocked to see that Angry . 

No I didn't watch that episode Angry
I saw that!!!Angry

When I saw that I was soo mad and that MIL tried to kill one of the twins Angry

I didn't see that episode. I can't believe it, I just can't digest this at all. In this day and age people still thinking like this, it's so sad. Thank God I live in US otherwise God knows how many people I would have beat up by now. in India I always used to hear these ladies say "oh you have girls how sad" and one was a mami whose son left her alone and still she thinks that having girls is like the worst tragedy. I told her God didn't want me to have your fate so he didn't give me boys, and all she can say is I'm rude . 

Yes even today people think that having a girl is a curse and boy will save them from all the trouble. Boy or girl I just want them to be healthy , grow up with good behavior and should be able to distinguish between what is bad and what is good 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLovejduke

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jduke]

Jay there are many codes while reveling the sex of the baby and my cousin has a personal experience and it was done in a multispecialty clinic she had a girl and she did not wanted to find the sex of the baby but one couple wanted to so the boy comes out and says saheb meetha batdo , it is a code if it is a boy and if it is a girl they say Mandi mein phool chadado. Like this they have different codes. It is just you have to give the money to the boy not even to the doctor you will know the sex of the baby Angry

yeah even I have heard of such code words being used. I dont know about big hospitals, but smaller ultrasound clinics take money and reveal the sex easily, like that I have heard too. 

Jay did you watch Satyamev Jayate , watch it because in that show there was a lady who was forced to abort the kid and that lady was a doctor her husband was a doctor and her in-laws were Professors at Delhi university I was shocked to see that Angry . 

No I didn't watch that episode Angry
I saw that!!!Angry

When I saw that I was soo mad and that MIL tried to kill one of the twins Angry

I didn't see that episode. I can't believe it, I just can't digest this at all. In this day and age people still thinking like this, it's so sad. Thank God I live in US otherwise God knows how many people I would have beat up by now. in India I always used to hear these ladies say "oh you have girls how sad" and one was a mami whose son left her alone and still she thinks that having girls is like the worst tragedy. I told her God didn't want me to have your fate so he didn't give me boys, and all she can say is I'm rude . 

Yes even today people think that having a girl is a curse and boy will save them from all the trouble. Boy or girl I just want them to be healthy , grow up with good behavior and should be able to distinguish between what is bad and what is good 

Exactly.. boy or girl.. they should be healthy. I think wishing for girl or boy is not at all wrong. But killing the unborn kids because if it is a girl or a boy.. is unforgivable. I saw one girl here , a friend of my friend, going through abortion couple of times because she was pregnant with boys both times. Her first kid is a boy. She wanted a girl for second. But as a punishment.. she became pregnant for the third time with boy again. But she kept it. Every time when I see her.. I will get very angry. Why she need to kill the two before. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaGuruDeep246ToxicLoveSrilathalolla

twinki IF-Dazzler
twinki
twinki

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
My god after reading the teaser I can't wait to read the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

GuruDeep246 Goldie
GuruDeep246
GuruDeep246

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
When are you going to update deepthi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalolla

jeetega Senior Member
jeetega
jeetega

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedrops

[QUOTE=jduke]

Jay there are many codes while reveling the sex of the baby and my cousin has a personal experience and it was done in a multispecialty clinic she had a girl and she did not wanted to find the sex of the baby but one couple wanted to so the boy comes out and says saheb meetha batdo , it is a code if it is a boy and if it is a girl they say Mandi mein phool chadado. Like this they have different codes. It is just you have to give the money to the boy not even to the doctor you will know the sex of the babyAngry

Jay did you watch Satyamev Jayate , watch it because in that show there was a lady who was forced to abort the kid and that lady was a doctor her husband was a doctor and her in-laws were Professors at Delhi university I was shocked to see thatAngry.

No I didn't watch that episodeAngry
<font color="#9900ff">I saw that!!!Angry</font>

When I saw that I was soo mad and that MIL tried to kill one of the twinsAngry

Exactly.. boy or girl.. they should be healthy. I think wishing for girl or boy is not at all wrong. But killing the unborn kids because if it is a girl or a boy.. is unforgivable. I saw one girl here , a friend of my friend, going through abortion couple of times because she was pregnant with boys both times. Her first kid is a boy. She wanted a girl for second. But as a punishment.. she became pregnant for the third time with boy again. But she kept it. Every time when I see her.. I will get very angry. Why she need to kill the two before.

Even before I was pregnant, me and my husband have always wished for a girl child, at least the first born, more than me, him as he says the depth of love and attachment a girl can have can never be matched. When I became pregnant and wanted to know the gender out of curiosity, he won't allow it saying, God will give us what he wants, just pray for a healthy child and that we will be able to instill the right values in the child as he or she grows up. My in laws also says the same. But I have seen many cases where the families try for boy child and push their daughter in law/wife for trying the third or fourth time.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sharminrahmshyamiduttkamtokdinkaprasinnerdy_Nisha93sayari_sanki99sarita_barunjyothirockzjdukelalarukhSrilathalolladrunkiiebabecanapoem

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 386 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonmysteriousmewittyfiaapubasuipkndFanKADBURYpraharshababy2012vanesha230PantheraoncaawsomechokriPetunia11sofykhanprincessep13flyingranee1503SURABRADIPKfan1999flyingdupattasunshaeyPriya.Nblacklady1Aiman.munawarsow420neena2000rethkumarLAluvsIPKKNDaliahaysedivyaksSu2014puttiwocean84Milky.a.asobti48suso92MINKRISHJennahdafrinv5a1s6Kajenlover94bariramisty_19taecyeonrockzdeeps32ishracrazeUpasnaJadejaAastha26kklivevenyarumugambutterfly_20yhm111IPKKND015prudencesarambamalniranjanaragavvandy1602ChandrigaEllyshaGahana9999lekss1011dreamz92Tannu25nzmonicacuppycake11p4peppareeshreeHorajapreevenkatirama1srsan12anubablukirangupta2708ArnieanuPriyaUkMONAKARANmalar3gurukhushcutyanushkaamsr94adlin1784sangeethbalanaj84ArshinmesuzukiCest.la.viesunshineswirlarshi_1982Bentleysumathikpsweetfairy007sravanthi93fanfollower9290860623xxSassyxxanusha_nehaArmiRidz4evernaazbrarammyicycoolsydymalfoySTAR PLUScutie13paaskhannaTinkJiashyamiduttRK612preethi01polishedtechiepallavisarkarnmaharajnewfoundloveanamika00vini96KeenarapiyushitasminekkyajoroseycheekArhi87bbinduArmelabrinnybhumi16samsung04LIONHEARTkklgirlprameelamenonSwathiarshiinamajar124555SwrlngElephantsNASAKEnishkkaarkushlovechristi002narmathabiju21xyzsmBublee013kamtokdinrush007PadduBarunHolicjeetegaRealityTruthAryanchaMeeshaaliParimaapFrozen_AnaanjubuarosalinesibsAmita2014Cutiepie_sanayaAplihscosminaangelgirl_aPyewestItsfloraanuarshi6radhvikaty185kaprasincoolRDi_m_arshiyascorpio47mhd72jayanthinagnerdy_Nisha93Sobhan006Ong18silvercloud1980soumyamuralinilmanJerylmojganMDKSSMManKiBaathipkndlover75addicted25musicismylifeina_saahilinlovewithtvketfrbrishti84chiki143i_yatharthkIlluminatus.HuleygirlC0ralineLumos_SolemthiyamappySpoonaituli_jayeeship13..PT..Aish002jasbinTirtharupaArilipamira039.303doll_dimplesneharjun92barsanaDIYA_21deepsdspeedNPKNammavedu80nissogreshuDilLoveRomancekajal511sk2405FeistyDewdropluckyarshi143sadianabilshipra.aquaarnaviniGuruDeep246ifsaal044AneesahJabeenrosalineakanamnoorPrncssOfHeartchemistry9GoldenEyessini1234fatima2603srilathasOnlookershils28faffyV3Od06Pallavi_Arshiimran78labiMsFuzzybear69huny.thebestpinklyShivanee31dhrashteelovearshi01Anamika100..alohomora..ganga16trkhareshelley286pearlpremdewaani29priyasreemeeraarnaushisiamesecatmomoahmdpravallikaHina69roshaankinjalcp87swatim318vaishuujessjazzKtotheMaarrsshhiilin2002ApoorvaraniShru9tibeenish248ravalisharma06ranjanatripathisaakhi01A.HajnalspillaIronButterflyyeshyeshnashubhi15sinceremeTeriKhamoshiyanSnoowfallluvbugsaschadeskshubhangiArshisarunfanSirenMitrasarozzjdd1959piyaarshikavyanjali08neha2013gpran28671MDTharunShahSAIRsarita_barunSweety012345..Sri..JJKKLrk2127sayari_sanki99bellarosa_Chaverah_._.Bubbles._.Nazzz16..strawberry..lechuarshieishe10..NeverGiveUp..Heatsha8176PremPBSBcandyjanlovedropsmahrusweetynano123nadiafarjanaJaveria3991jdukeAisha1996Heavens_Flowersuji5madhu1210.ButterCup.Aims.sfghfjkclovearshivarsha2KDnisha_mehtaAruni.aaytkoiskzariya123missmkaquagaljisaArshifan4lifesana11deeswarnashiv456mints23gmsksweetydoll32star_fan1cutebreezelalarukhRaadhiyaaaKishmishdennisdmenaceSyed695farheen75win7blue_rose1605lara3110caskerkrati5anu1017Shamz94xaviarajeb1VSai2008..Anita..drunkiiebabeshalini_sprettyasjenkashishkArjuhisispakpearlLyssaPierkapoor1382soharadiyadivyasnoopy84seeta_naipsSrilathalollaMrs_Darcy_17sunitikapooryoga123-Roshini-canapoempup03honey-sweetyranogill1chillyHappytwinklenishu_shornarishbala3018S0naliiAlone111ShiningHeartsMeenuCrazyPandastunning.ayeshadumas-Xpress-_TheJoker-MysticRiverLinsie

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 519 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonentertainmysteriousmeck1985nonie3081sforsweVithya15sun_smijbj1sharminrahmandromeda11js84sanjusreegatruhkanchiukipkndFanrevathy85KADBURYpraharshamomof2_IPKKNDvanesha230evergreen05Pog123Pantheraoncafriend4uawsomechokriPetunia11sadhana29princessep13anooopudi69jackiekaurflyingranee1503SURABRADIPKfan1999sanumganuBUSHYDALEELAchitrigemathemaflyingdupattaPriya.NarshiaddictknrpnrsuramolibrocolliKRIYASINGHblacklady1neena2000Aiman.munawarsow420MONGLILAluvsIPKKNDshamacHaleemaKMaliahaysemad97Su2014puttiwPremleelaocean84g.s.p.r.9.4.3.MINKRISHsobti48Amiltonv5a1s6Kajenlover94barirasevenstarUpasnaJadejageetha_gkumardeeps32ishracrazeMamu768Aastha26kklivevenyarumugambutterfly_20yhm111ChandrigaEllyshaGahana9999lekss1011dreamz92moody13himanibirlaridhi2507Tannu25Ipk1234rambamalniranjanaragavPank28IPKKND015sehnilanzmonicaSaniaqasimcuppycake11geitahchamateVioletFlowerp4peppareeshreeBharati271ksklavanya08preevenkatHorajairama1srsan12Anshiaanubablukirangupta2708noureen.shahthen123jalebeArnieanusoniya123456PriyaUknaajukaMONAKARANmalar3truep123vaseem_rumanaadlin1784cutyanushkaamsr94promi16123priyaCest.la.viesangeethbalasunshineswirlarshi_1982Bentleypalakbitiyasweetfairy007cuty_sweety_pie1771168488sumathikptaj2012Rosh123melanie64sravanthi93coolkhush5anusha_nehafanfollowerswtgirl_tina9290860623xxSassyxxArmiRidz4everrinku28ammyicycoolsydynaazbrarSTAR PLUSninaatwalmahalaxmikhillyshyamiduttRK612paaskhanna-divya-cutie13TinkJiasb1234ruksmananya321polishedtechietessyraniKeenarapreethi01guy3thendral_111pallavisarkarvini96anamika00Rihanna4allmanusmithclvanilitynewfoundlovekkyajoroseycheekLivetopartyArhi87bbinduArmelasamsung04jbluedaybrinnyppriyaa02saad2604tracy1191jtammareddyprameelamenonLIONHEART124555bhumi16sreeanshufa-ameerNASAKESwathiarshiinamajarkklgirlangelrjchristi002prathyusha120gatanarmathabiju21xyzsmbarunmaniacarmaanriddimaSushmita75atipreetBublee013fattoukamtokdinPadduBarunHolicnia07rush007dianapadhi92SushmitaDas1AryanchaPriyarun123Ashgharini2327RealityTruthipkviewerParimaapFrozen_Ana123carterMeeshaalimishal07nataliyaspanny93AplihsipkroserosalinesibscosminaAmita2014arshi_lover1anjubuaullxseema13Pyewestangelgirl_adeelax18hesinahiGreyasrmhd729351594004coolRD_Oorja_ammullu1jayanthinagtaqy-vsmNilporikaty185arohi.i_m_arshiyascorpio47anuarshi6MDKSSMSobhan006Ong18ks_LarhimojganVarshaPrettyManKiBaathBarunFan1212ipkndlover75radhvimusicismylifescrapbookerina_saahilKajalkajuinlovewithtvknilmanSharuAGJerylsilvercloud1980soumyamuraliC0ralinechiki143Illuminatus.Huleygirlloves_aishuapekshajain15.BlackSwan.Lumos_Solemi_yatharthkbrishti84thiyamappy..PT..kushi.raizadaSpoonaituli_jayeeship13Aish002barsanajasbinambi08sheen.skamira039.303doll_dimplesneharjun92ArilipdeepsdspeedNPKNTirtharupakajal511DIYA_21nissogreshumayurisb80DilLoveRomanceshekha2012sk2405FeistyDewdropluckyarshi143arnaviniifsaal044barbiebalanitrit95AKHUSHImpuhanGuruDeep246sarbNkayanitinsel_akirarosalineakAneesahJabeenarvankhushianamnoorrskumarlovebarun...BroknAngelAfsha29chemistry9kushikumariRandomGirlPrncssOfHeartsrilathaswildandsweetAnu567sini1234fatima2603thangam100faffyOnlookershils28V3Odanarshidershikalabi06Pallavi_Arshiimran78rockingsoniMsFuzzybear69vidya.sanjaymsmarplejeya0301mrin0709huny.thebestAsmara.iceprincess101dhrashteepinklyanky_1205Shivanee31premdewaaniabivicky86lovearshi01sweetie_pie..sudhalata1..alohomora..ganga16tr286pearlseshatreemarch2011nilmisreemeeraSA_nimkhararnavarnaushimomoahmdvandana73pravallikaHina69roshaanaarrsshhiilin2002KtotheMkinjalcp87ApoorvaranijessjazzvaishuutwinkiShru9tibeenish248ravalisharma06ranjanatripathiA.Hajnalshubhi15spillasaakhi01IronButterflysinceremeMaghinallsluvbugsaschadesTeriKhamoshiyanArshisarunfankshubhangisarozznooliSirenMitrapiyaarshikavyanjali08swpnaneha2013gsanamskyjdd1959MDTharunShahSAIRsarita_barunpran28671..Sri..Sweety012345rk2127JJKKLsayari_sanki99_Chaverah_..strawberry..Nazzz16bellarosalovedropsPinky.Raizadaeishe10..NeverGiveUp..candyjanmahrusweetynadiafarjanaArshika_arshinano123suji5madhu1210jdukeJaveria3991Aisha1996Heavens_FlowersfghfjkclovearshiAims.Parii...ButterCup.Aruni.varsha2KDmissmkjyothirockzaaytaquagalsushnajisaArshifan4lifedeeswarnashiv456GAURI29mints23sweetydoll32sana11cutebreezestar_fan1gmsksutapasarbabhomfarheen75lalarukhRaadhiyaaadennisdmenaceSyed695caskerblue_rose1605suwinjakhushiluvraj4everanu1017Shamz94jeb1-afsha-shalini_sVSai2008drunkiiebabe..Anita..Arjuhisispakpearlangeldream14LyssaPieanjsrkapoor1382diyadivyasnoopy84kashishkseeta_naipsSrilathalollasoharaMrs_Darcy_17sunitikapooryoga123pup03-Roshini-ranogillhoney-sweety1chillyHappytwinklenishu_shornarishbala3018Alone111S0naliiShiningHeartsdumasstunning.ayesha_TheJoker--Xpress-MysticRiverLinsie

Go to top