Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 59)

suji5 IF-Rockerz
suji5
suji5

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
really karan needs a bed next to deshmukh..
hope khushi understands karan's ugly plans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

loves_aishu Goldie
loves_aishu
loves_aishu

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I am damn sure,this is the job of this Karan,
after all he was the one who talked with Dr. Deshmukh, right??
Can't wait to see how Arnav deals with him!!!
Am sure he would be acting on his earlier threat now!!
Waiting!!
Take Care!!
Smile

ToxicLove

prameelamenon Senior Member
prameelamenon
prameelamenon

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
wish you a happy new year
nice update

ToxicLove

GuruDeep246 Goldie
GuruDeep246
GuruDeep246

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
This time i got clean bowled by ur update..you once again chose very sensitive topic with sbh..even with this you tried to raise social awareness regarding female foeticide through ur wonderful powerful writing..and in this with inlaws and karan like jerks even doctors like deshmukh involve in such crime..after reading ur two ffs tvk and sbh for the first time i really wish kaash there are husbands or so called gentlemans on IF as there are majority of ladies on this networking site so they can read and change for better..here i dont blame khushi because she may not knowing the bitter truth of what her husband is doing. Or she may tongue tied because of family reputation..but here i will go for first option because even though she is a family type girl but no girl tolerate such crimes when it comes to child..and khushi's inlaws may also involve in this.. Being a woman how can her mother in law also wants a son..as she also was once daughter in law before..so this is a learning topic for future mother in laws i.e. Modern bahus..as kavi and latha said such crimes increased in this modern era and in modern cities..so no wonder if nowadays daughters or daughters may turn up like khushi's mother in law..so this is like warning ff to those..and regarding arnav wo god he is a gem deepthi..how do you create him yaar..love at first sight ? Hmmm first time i m hearing this love at first sight in ur ff..i just loved how he handled karan..and how he said when khushi asked abt his doing scanning..wow..wow..truely professional..and LOL the conversations like are you director of this hospital? And his answer for that totally hilarious..laughed like mad..thoroughly enjoyed this update..lots of love with hugs and kisses dear..

Edited by GuruDeep246 - 02 January 2015 at 11:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaShahSAIRToxicLoveSrilathalolla

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
that is nicee

ToxicLove

jeetega Senior Member
jeetega
jeetega

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by canapoem

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Deepthi, Happy New year to you and your family too!!! Have a great and wonderful 2015!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Coming to the story, whatever is happening to Khushi is indeed sad but more than that her own husband getting their babies aborted because they are girls is completely criminal.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">We humans always try to find bad in every good thing that happens. Here the advancement of technology to come up with ultrasound of the foetes, was done with the idea of finding anomalies in the foetes and whether there were extreme health issues either for the baby or to the mother. That was probably the intention of the scientists discovering this technology. But man started making use of this in the wrong way. Trying to find the sex of the baby and then aborting it if it was a girl, this became the practice and then government stepped in and passed a law saying sex determination is illegal. But ofcourse he found loopholes in this too, bribing the doctors and persons who run such facilities, he still gets his work done.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Classic example of such a man is Karan here. He probably knew that his wife would never agree for a abortion, so taking the help of an equally criminal doctor, he has been aborting the babies and making his wife believe that they were miscarriages.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I am more eager to know how is he doing all of this. Yesterday when Khushi fainted in the hospital and today since she is back to the hospital with cramps and spotting, did the doctor insert something in her vagina which would dilate the uterus and cause an abortion looking like a miscarriage?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Loved the way Arnav could not resist looking at Khushi again and again and losing himself in her aura. They say hearts and souls seek out their partner hearts and souls easily, and its only our mortal human body and mind which takes hell lot of a time to understand that. I guess somewhere <font color="#ff0000">deep down, Arnav's heart did recognise the deep connection it shares with the other heart that in inside Khushi</font>, and so made his mind and body restless in her presence. (Deepthi, I feel like I am becoming a card reader who predicts the future by picking cards.LOL)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000ff">Very well put Kavitha. BTW any doubt that Arnav didnt recognise the deep connection his heart shares with hersLOL..ROFL card reader..yes that title suits you best</font>LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Loved the way Arnav handled Karan. Well looks like a lot of heated arguments are in store for us in the future between Khushi's ex and her future.LOLBut once I really want Arnav to smack him right on his face. Wicked me.Wink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Me too wants Arnav to forget his morals and smack the ass.LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">When will you give the next update? I know its soon to ask, but just want to know a tentative date.Day Dreaming</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">3/4th of the next chapter is complete. So Next update will be sooner than you think. I should let you all know soon.</font>

Kavita, you very well explained the connection that Arnav and Khushi is feeling, the true call of hearts and souls.

Thank you Deepu for the appreciation for my comments. 19 is age where you dream of prince charming and happily ever after, its too young an age to marry and shoulder responsibilities of a household unless it's an emergency situation, which wasn't the case with Khushi's.

And Deepu, rubbing my hands in glee, with a full fledge smile, hearing about an early update!

Thank you Kavita for asking for the early update :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiaddictShahSAIRToxicLoveSrilathalollacanapoem

crazyff-fan Senior Member
crazyff-fan
crazyff-fan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
very well written update.. you always take a serious issue to include as a main point in your FF's and you write it so effectively...that it makes all the readers think about the issue... Thumbs Up

ToxicLove

crazyff-fan Senior Member
crazyff-fan
crazyff-fan

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
My Bad.. forgot to say...

Wish you a very happy and healthy new year...may all your wishes come true...

ToxicLove

Go to top