Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 57)

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika09

How sick of this man n all man who do this kind of thing n sorry to say but a girl like khushi who is educated i cant believe she never had a doubt on her husband bcaz if she has little brain she would have suspected him but this is a story so it will be diff from real world n how can she still trust her husband n even if she is innocent girl then also i will say this is not innocense she is fool n her husband is making fool of her she should open her eyes now n i just hope soon she leaves her karan ji.

I dont believe how can a doctor be so cheap to do all this without girl permission i think khushi should fight against karan n the doctor

I beg to differ with that statement. Next chapter I am going to suggest everyone to watch something. 4 miscarriages of Khushi of a story is going to be nothing compared to what you are going to see in the video of a real women. And also education has nothing to do with innocence, well educated women with great intelligence falter in life when it comes to love and family. Most importantly We are forgetting the main factor that Khushi was barely 19 when she got married. 

So in my opinion, I dont think she is a fool. 

Edited by deepthiya - 02 January 2015 at 8:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalolla

ShahSAIR IF-Dazzler
ShahSAIR
ShahSAIR

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by deepika09

How sick of this man n all man who do this kind of thing n sorry to say but a girl like khushi who is educated i cant believe she never had a doubt on her husband bcaz if she has little brain she would have suspected him but this is a story so it will be diff from real world n how can she still trust her husband n even if she is innocent girl then also i will say this is not innocense she is fool n her husband is making fool of her she should open her eyes now n i just hope soon she leaves her karan ji.

I dont believe how can a doctor be so cheap to do all this without girl permission i think khushi should fight against karan n the doctor

I beg to differ with that statement. Next chapter I am going to suggest everyone to watch something. 4 miscarriages of Khushi of a story is going to be nothing compared to what you are going to see in the video of a real women. And also education has nothing to do with innocence, well educated women with great intelligence falter in life when it comes to love and family. Most importantly We are forgetting the main factor that Khushi was barely 19 when she got married.

agree with u Maa.. coz i m immature too.. maturity have nothing to do with age.. and i know more peoples who is immature at their mature age (40's) and Khushi is innocent and main reason is responsibilities at vry young age.. stil she is living it fullest.. while we no u ol mature people olways blame and Khushi she gives me reason how to live lyf,how to b happy in simple things..  

So in my opinion, I dont think she is a fool. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLove

cosmina Senior Member
cosmina
cosmina

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
no!absolutely no! what the hell is he doing,just keeping her like a private w..re?Angry why so much trauma? is that way the less expensive way to have a woman,marring and then killing her?he is a monster but his family?his mother know about that? is just like a rape hidden under the marriage certificateAngry you always bring us in the deepest hole of human misery and then ,slowly but painfully, allow us to breathe again!and in this case we will breathe with arnav's help,what a delight!Day Dreaming
 thank  you for your work and for made us feel what you put on paper!Clap
Happy New Year !

Edited by cosmina - 02 January 2015 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

ambi08 Goldie
ambi08
ambi08

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Tht scumbag need to be sentenced to life imprisonment or death for doing this to my beloved khushi !!! Angry Angry   Angry
If nt for arnav khushi wouldn't have gt to know wht was happening with her n y gt miscarriages!!! Dead Ouch
Feel so sry for nt oly khushi bt to all the women out there who r going through s situation as of khushi's Confused Cry Sleepy
Hope arnav would help khushi n support her in this pregnancy n teach a good lesson to her idiotic husband
Thnx for d pm
Post asap
Eagerly waiting for d update
Update soon Smile

ToxicLove

prpk525 IF-Rockerz
prpk525
prpk525

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Loved the update

ToxicLove

-BarunTheASR- Senior Member
-BarunTheASR-
-BarunTheASR-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
This is the best suprise of this new year... What more to ask for!!! Like always i enjoyed reading your update... U have a very unique style of writing which keeps me glued to all your awesome works... :) Simply loved the update...

I dont want kushi to be this submissive towards her husband... She needs to be fierceful... I want kushi to give a peace of her mind to her husband... It must be kushi for me to teach a lesson to that I-Know-It-All Karan...

Continue your wonderful work... Thank you for the pm... Waiting eargerlyyy for the next one... :)

ToxicLove

crazylovey IF-Dazzler
crazylovey
crazylovey

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Great update.. 
Khushi will cum to know about all her abortions.. 
Loved arnav handeled that jerk.. 
Continue soon.. 
Thanks for pm.. 

ToxicLove

jeetega Senior Member
jeetega
jeetega

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I really wish to punch Karan in the face and make a permanent dent in his face and also hurt him where it really hurts. I'm too wired up to say anything else after reading the update for now!

And Deepu as usual you stopped it at a cliffhanger. I really wish to know what the double face has to say as explanation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

Go to top