Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 51)

saakhi01 IF-Dazzler
saakhi01
saakhi01

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
That karan I want to kill him with my bare hands...
That scumbag is killing an unborn baby n also putting khushi's life in danger...
Female feticide is a crime. Such people like karan n Dr. Deshmukh should be hanged...
What type of lady is that doctor, has no conscience at all...

I hope this time the baby is born n I m sure arnav would obviously take care of that n also karan.

Edited by saakhi01 - 01 January 2015 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

Nilpori Senior Member
Nilpori
Nilpori

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Oh My God...!!! i somehow guessed that karan is behind the abortion and that too because the foetus were gir...how sick of that..
 But reading the all four updates i have a hope that though Khushi is innocent but she has a mental strength..she is such a person who can love with all her being and when a person deserved to be hated can hate them with all her being...i hope she has that strength in her...
i also hope that this time karan can't get away with this...killing the innocent...

ToxicLove

jerry2710 Groupbie
jerry2710
jerry2710

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nice update

ToxicLove

srilathas Goldie
srilathas
srilathas

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
awesome work dear...

ToxicLove

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hey Deepthi,

I have been seeing your latest story since day one...but was trying to avoid reading it...you know, the trauma of reading that ultimate chapter in TVK, was plaguing my mind...

but i couldnt stay away for long...and two days back, gathered enough courage to read chapter 3 (yes i havent read the first two chapters, yet), and immediately fell in love with the story n with arnav n ofcourse khushi too...

still i didnt comment...not sure if i can manage to read further, as khushi is already married...(thinking that obviously arnav n khushi cannot be together)

but when i saw that chapter 4 is up, i couldnt resist coming back...

Chapter 3 was beautiful written, reading about number of miscarriages, khushi went through n Dr. Deshmukh's shady behaviour i had a clue that it must bt felae foeticide...this topic is a very very serious topic, n m sure you are gonna handle it very well...

Do you know that in one of the survey, it was found that Mumbai is in the top five cities where female foeticide rate is high...which is a shame since Mumbai boasts of being highly educated n all...

Karan seemed like a douchebag, back in chapter 3 only, and i did feel he had a hand in the miscariage, ofcourse my theory being that its deliberate abortion...but chapter 4 cleared karan's character more...he is possessive, ofcourse anyone will be, khushi is so beautiful...but he doesnt want a beautiful daughter like his wife...he shows his concern sometimes, but doesnt care for the baby, is it cause he knows that its a girl...

Arnav-Khushi's first interaction was so beautiful...khushi feeling the care n warmth just through his touch...now i feel, arnav will be the man, who will save n protect the baby... he will give khushi the strength to take the decision n follow it through...

whatever little interaction i read bt arnav n his mother, seems like they share a cute relationship...

just after reading chapter 3 n 4, i am totally hooked to this story and looking forward to again to be a part of this journey throughout

update soon and Wish you a Happy New Year

Edited by anjs - 01 January 2015 at 11:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRSrilathalollacanapoem

ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
That was a nice surprise dear...two parts in a go..
Hope Kushi will get to know the true colours of her Karanji and walk out of the marriage. 
Such incidents do happen in real life.  Female infanticide is still  prevelant. 
Looking forward to your next update. 
Clap

ToxicLove

just4this Goldie
just4this
just4this

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Happy New year dear friend .
What a surprise loved it 
And about update superb .
Thank u 

ToxicLove

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Happy New year Deepu..

Wow.. what a surprise. Thank you so much for the new year Gift. Hug

Arnav met khushi again. He was attracted to her in the first sight. Her good for nothing husband is making him to get attracted to her more. Karan's stupid behavior is elevating the innocence of Khushi more. 

His attitude itself spoke his narrow mindedness. When Karan is taking care of her appointments where as he didn't have time to celebrate their anniversary itself I thought he is behind all her miscarriages. How naive she is to think his husband is very proctective of her while he is doing all this on her back. 

Frankly Deepu, I am very mad at Karan more than Adi. He is killing innocent babies who just formed into a life. People who are struggling to get pregnant will know how precious getting pregnant is. How could he do that to his own blood. It's inhumane. How come Khushi didn't realize this before. I wish Arnav will make everything clear to her now. I also wish Arnav will teach a good lesson to that Dr. Deshmukh. How could she do that being a woman.

I loved the way how Arnav handled that jerk. His arrogance and attitude is absolutely perfect while showing Karan what a junk piece he is. I loved the way Arnav handled Khushi to break the ice between them.. LOL.. I laughed so much when he asked about the weight of polar bear randomly. How could you get such ideas. 

I loved the way how he asked his mom to look the for the girl who wears waistband for him. Poor him, he didn't realize that he already found one. 

Looking forward for the next update Deepu. Take your own time. 

Happy new year again. And Love you loads as always.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRSrilathalollacanapoem

Go to top