Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 49)

sushna IF-Rockerz
sushna
sushna

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
So sad ya...
Happy New Year...
Thanks for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by canapoem

The abortion of the girl fetus is most common aspect in India where the symbol of power is WOMEN and worshiped as goddess  Durga. But some people are so blind that they just want a boy. This is one of the concepts in Satyamev Jayate and I was really amazed when I saw the results. Most of the abortions are done in cities rather than in villages and that too in elite families. 

You know Latha, in some remote villages in Gujarat and Rajasthan, I guess these villagers dont have access to ultrasound and such stuff, once a baby girl is born, they fill a big pot with milk and then drown the baby in the milk killing her. They call it "Doodh pilana". Can you even imagine how cruel a human being can get.
I was shocked when the first time I read this and had tears in my eyes.

Is that called Doodh pilana OR Doodh dubona Angry . 

There is a hindi movie also based on this concept called "matrubhoomi - land without women" In that movie apparently all girls are killed in that way and later few generations later, there are no women around and there is sexual frustration everywhere and there is only one woman. Man I could not watch that movie after a few minutes. Every man wants a piece of that girl and the way she is raped, tortured, I dont even know what happened next. 
But the situation is indeed very scary. 

I cannot even imagine what happens next. See people will never understand what is the importance of a girl is they speak all good about girls and when it is their turn to have one they will back out and all their adarsh goes under the drain diplomatic idiots Angry . Sorry for my language but this is how the society is. I am not saying everyone is like that but the people who do this are jerks and idiots 

I agree with you. Man is damaging the boy girl ratio in this world and this would lead to more rapes, kidnapping, more crimes against women. 
And I agree with you regarding such adarsh preaching people too. How many in this world show double standards. Angry

Totally agreed to the points discussed here...Just so you know, I learnt that the current sex ratio of girls to boys in India is 1:1000. 

How sad? It only leads to more rapes and frustration, and people blame on women dresses. 

Hey Deepthi do you know that a survey was conducted by a NGO sever proved that the dressing has nothing to do with the rapes and in returned it was said that the girls who were dressed traditionally are raped more when compared to girls who are dressed in modern  

Yes I read that. But unfortunately the survey is only for people who conducted the survey. The ignorant society and parents refuse to believe it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahSAIRSrilathalolla

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jduke

I was just reading KK and Sri messages and stumbled across this article. 

Jay Nice link. People will never change. As they say every coin has 2 sides and in this modern world people are using technology to meet their selfish needs 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRjduke

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
That was excellent update...

Poor Girl, she is suffering alot by getting harsh words from the world as well as in-laws for the miscarriages, but actual reason was her b** husband who is behind these. How cheap he is to do with his own children? I really hope kushi comes out of her illusion this time...

Looks like Arnav already fallen for kushi too hard... 

ToxicLove

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

The abortion of the girl fetus is most common aspect in India where the symbol of power is WOMEN and worshiped as goddess  Durga. But some people are so blind that they just want a boy. This is one of the concepts in Satyamev Jayate and I was really amazed when I saw the results. Most of the abortions are done in cities rather than in villages and that too in elite families. 

You know Latha, in some remote villages in Gujarat and Rajasthan, I guess these villagers dont have access to ultrasound and such stuff, once a baby girl is born, they fill a big pot with milk and then drown the baby in the milk killing her. They call it "Doodh pilana". Can you even imagine how cruel a human being can get.
I was shocked when the first time I read this and had tears in my eyes.

Is that called Doodh pilana OR Doodh dubona Angry . 

There is a hindi movie also based on this concept called "matrubhoomi - land without women" In that movie apparently all girls are killed in that way and later few generations later, there are no women around and there is sexual frustration everywhere and there is only one woman. Man I could not watch that movie after a few minutes. Every man wants a piece of that girl and the way she is raped, tortured, I dont even know what happened next. 
But the situation is indeed very scary. 

I cannot even imagine what happens next. See people will never understand what is the importance of a girl is they speak all good about girls and when it is their turn to have one they will back out and all their adarsh goes under the drain diplomatic idiots Angry . Sorry for my language but this is how the society is. I am not saying everyone is like that but the people who do this are jerks and idiots 

I agree with you. Man is damaging the boy girl ratio in this world and this would lead to more rapes, kidnapping, more crimes against women. 
And I agree with you regarding such adarsh preaching people too. How many in this world show double standards. Angry

Totally agreed to the points discussed here...Just so you know, I learnt that the current sex ratio of girls to boys in India is 1:1000. 

How sad? It only leads to more rapes and frustration, and people blame on women dresses. 

Hey Deepthi do you know that a survey was conducted by a NGO sever proved that the dressing has nothing to do with the rapes and in returned it was said that the girls who were dressed traditionally are raped more when compared to girls who are dressed in modern  

Yes I read that. But unfortunately the survey is only for people who conducted the survey. The ignorant society and parents refuse to believe it. 

Yes I agree. Now a days the news media has become so powerful but people are not ready to believe in what the say they just want to believe in what they want to 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jduke

I was just reading KK and Sri messages and stumbled across this article. 

Thank You J. Great article. It said it all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahSAIRjdukeSrilathalolla

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
wish arnav gives a punch to that jerk karan,,,
glad that arnav found tht small chit of paper, .. hope the true reasons behind all her miscarriages comes into light and hope khushi is strong enough to confront her husband and inlwas...

thank you for giving us the wonderful update.
Wish you a very Happy Newyear and May you get all the happiness 

ToxicLove

arshisiree Goldie
arshisiree
arshisiree

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Arnav fighting fr khushi with karan and I hope khushi will soon know abt her previous abortions done by karan 

ToxicLove

Go to top