Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
So glad, I found your ff. 
It is beautiful and unique, and the way you have written, it is very emotional. even though we have not really reached any such emotional milestone as yet. 
I can see, that this is going to be an intense story and I am so looking forward to it. 

Your story remind me of a certain episode of Savdhaan India and that has also made me think about such plots. I look forward to reading more of you. 

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Mini_

So glad, I found your ff. 

It is beautiful and unique, and the way you have written, it is very emotional. even though we have not really reached any such emotional milestone as yet. 
I can see, that this is going to be an intense story and I am so looking forward to it. 

Your story remind me of a certain episode of Savdhaan India and that has also made me think about such plots. I look forward to reading more of you. 

Warm welcome Mini. Hope you enjoy the storyπŸ€—
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I HATE karan. 
In my whole life I haven't wanted to slap someone so badly.
I hope Khushi wake up from her dreamland after this.
Please update soon. 
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!
that was the BESTEST SURPRISE.
a biggg thanks for this new year gift..
& wish u a very happy new year once again..

coming to an update
it was really wonderful update. i also suspect that its all about female feotus, which is becoming a common issue in the society which consist pathetic, heartless monster, manipulative people like Karan. & in all this all womens becoming a victom, they are going through a hell & to top it all they are loosing their child.
& here our victim is Khushi, she is living in an illusional world, hope she will soon come out from her this fake world & face the reality, the sooner she realize it, the better for her & her child.

i dont know when we are going to get rid from people like him & Khushi from that bas**** Karan.

& the way Arnav handle him, was way too good, without raising his hand he made Karan scared, too scared to even open his mouth in front of him. & just Arnav has doubt on him, when his doubts gets confirmed no body can stop him to even raise his hand, & i m waiting for that moment to come soon.

& what can i say about the moment spent by Arnav & Khushi, though it was not romantic but was very sweet, how he make nervous Khushi comfortable & make her to be herself with him.

waiting to know how Karan going to answer Khushis fear. somewhere i feel, knowing how manipulative he is. he'll once again going to play with her emotion & come as a victim himself & blame others..
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepthi... Wish you and your family a very very Happy Healthy and prosperous new year

Came back from a short vacation and got lovely surprise Thank you though I am greedy and would want the next update as soon as you can give us.

It is indeed a shameful practice which exist in our society. Sometimes I would personally like to kill these people. The total misuse of technology and disrespect to their profession as Doctors is appalling

Love the way Arnav could not stop himself from staring at Khusi so much so that he had to distract himself by sending SMS to his mom ... The SMS conversation was tooo sweet. The way he can find everything that he has been looking for in his life partner in Khusi - sexi nnocence

Lavanya is such a great friend
Looking forward to reading more soon
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepthiya

Warm welcome Mini. Hope you enjoy the storyπŸ€—

Your story is extremely gripping and making me crave for more and more. Is there any possibility of that, more frequent updates?? 😳 I am already in love with most of the characters, excluding Karan. 
The character development in coming up beautifully. 

Happy New Year!!! 

But mostly wishing that you get ample free time to just keep writing and writing more n more for your readers. 
😊
Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
With this update, all the characters seemed to have established a strong foothold of their behaviour. One thing is very true, Arnav may be those philandering types but he is strictly professional and extremely immaculate when it comes to performing his duty as a doctor. He realised how important it was for Khushi to undergo that check-up and thus did not hesitate before threatening her husband into giving his consent.

The check-up was indeed very important, not just to her but for him as well. It finally gave him a lead that he was so desperately wanting to discover. Khushi will be beyond heartbroken on discovering the truth. There's no doubt that her in-laws knew about her earlier abortions and hence what is to be seen now is how strongly she opposes their nuisance.
Besides, this complete illegal abortion is like a huge money racket and I am sure that the doctors can lie about the gender in order to earn more money. So there are high chances that Khushi must have conceived a boy in her earlier pregnancies. I want her to stand strong and oppose it this time around.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. πŸ˜Š

p.s : The waistband definitely adds up more appeal to her petite and demure personality.
Edited by sk2405 - 9 years ago
sincereme thumbnail
Happy new year deeps.. 😊

Now coming to the update. . What a cunning, maipulative and heartless creature karan is.. It says that daughters are father's princess but what do we say if the father is like karan.. He is continously aborting his baby after knowing the gender and have khushi believe that she is having miscarriages.. My heart goes out for her.. How much he trust and respect her husband and for what?? In this cruel world, sometimes innocence and naviety becomes a curse.. Now what more lies karan is going to feed her and would she believe him??

Loved how Arnav was so absorbed into khushi.. No action of her was espcaped from his eyes.. His concern and care for her was heart warming..

Loved the update. .
taecyeonrockz thumbnail
aha... this is a surprise for fure 
first of all ii wish eveyone a happy new year and a successful year ahead... have a bash guys...
and about the update i'm growing more fond of this arnav😳 and the way he cherishes each and everyting about khushi...
loved the convo between him and his mom..they are cool..πŸ˜†
thanks for the pm 
waiting for the next update😊
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Just read the first four chapters and i am hooked!

Karan is such a jerk!!! bas***d!!

I loved Arnav's relationship with his mother and father.That was heartwarming to read.And also Arnav, Anjali and Arjun bond.

You really know how to add humour in between thick scenes and i loved how you wrote each chapter with perfection!

I would love to read further cos m sure this is going to be a masterpiece!!!

Waiting eagerly for the next update:)Edited by Hina69 - 9 years ago