Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 40)

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update ...must say deeps beautiful writing ...very gripping indeed...u hooked me up till the last line...very very fab and finest writing
karan being crook enough showing concern from outside but his inner as dark as night...he on hiding mission tried his best to avoid any other doctor other than deshmukh from checkup...hell pathetic...

must to say khushi is shown quite strong in this update...the way she stopped karan for the betterment of their baby...the way she supported her husband in front of arnav...like he being possessive and all...its amazing to see...how an innocent and sweet girl...mature enough in her own way...knowing wt is important and crucial  in that time of hour for baby,i mean her health issues and she not willing to step back,its fab...and similarly how to keep the face of hubby goody good in front of world ...its amazing deeps...i don't know about others but i found it very very interesting ...only a strong girl can do so ..:)

oh damn so karan and dr deshmukh the main culprits here...and both were into this abortion thing...poor girls aborted every time...the picture which u have added ...that gave me goose bumps...ufff sex female ...abrt...ufff indeed...very painful

hats off deeps for picking up such hourly need of time topic...female fetus abortion...wt a tragedy it is...men dying for boys...will use word killing for abortion here...killing female fetus...where as for their own body satisfaction they requires female here...:(...hell pathetic reality of life..double  standards of society

baby hats off to u for ur approach ...the way u handling the whole topic...showing real beast verses angel here...

for DR ARNAV and his all observations ...:) starting from noticing khushi to her jerk husband...and his anger in the end after seeing the hand written note...its fantastic writing deeps...loved it to the core...soorrrie for the late reply...missing u loads and so do sbh :)

Edited by lalarukh - 05 January 2015 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimie207ToxicLovepixi_nightingalSrilathalollanishu_shorna

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Deepthi, Happy New year to you and your family too!!! Have a great and wonderful 2015!!!

Coming to the story, whatever is happening to Khushi is indeed sad but more than that her own husband getting their babies aborted because they are girls is completely criminal. 

We humans always try to find bad in every good thing that happens. Here the advancement of technology to come up with ultrasound of the foetes, was done with the idea of finding anomalies in the foetes and whether there were extreme health issues either for the baby or to the mother. That was probably the intention of the scientists discovering this technology. But man started making use of this in the wrong way. Trying to find the sex of the baby and then aborting it if it was a girl, this became the practice and then government stepped in and passed a law saying sex determination is illegal. But ofcourse he found loopholes in this too, bribing the doctors and persons who run such facilities, he still gets his work done.

Classic example of such a man is Karan here. He probably knew that his wife would never agree for a abortion, so taking the help of an equally criminal doctor, he has been aborting the babies and making his wife believe that they were miscarriages.

I am more eager to know how is he doing all of this. Yesterday when Khushi fainted in the hospital and today since she is back to the hospital with cramps and spotting, did the doctor insert something in her vagina which would dilate the uterus and cause an abortion looking like a miscarriage?

Loved the way Arnav could not resist looking at Khushi again and again and losing himself in her aura. They say hearts and souls seek out their partner hearts and souls easily, and its only our mortal human body and mind which takes hell lot of a time to understand that. I guess somewhere deep down, Arnav's heart did recognise the deep connection it shares with the other heart that in inside Khushi, and so made his mind and body restless in her presence. (Deepthi, I feel like I am becoming a card reader who predicts the future by picking cards. LOL)

Loved the way Arnav handled Karan. Well looks like a lot of heated arguments are in store for us in the future between Khushi's ex and her future. LOL But once I really want Arnav to smack him right on his face. Wicked me. Wink

Ok now things are coming out into the open. Atleast Arnav knows that something really fishy is happening. What will happen next? 
I hope Khushi again does not blindly believe whatever shit her husband says. Even if she starts suspecting him, will anyone help her? 

Deepthi, superb update as usual. Clap

When will you give the next update? I know its soon to ask, but just want to know a tentative date. Day Dreaming

And regarding the note, you are always welcome dear. Hug
Love you!!!!

Edited by canapoem - 01 January 2015 at 8:57pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamikahardytaecyeonrockzscorpio47ks_LarhiinlovewithtvkIlluminatus.Nimie207ToxicLoveShahSAIRsuwinlovedropsjdukeHeavens_FlowerSrilathalolla1chilly

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ME 2
Edited!
Omg I knw it Shocked ... Karan is behind all the miscarriages Angry... Reason being the baby is a girl... N he is fooling khushi ... Omg no wonder he got scared when arnav mentioned abt calling the cops... Oh my I can't even understand wat Khushi must be going through when she heard this ... She is convinced that the file is not right ...
Oh my can't wait to read further... 

Oh n Arnav is totally fida over khushi Embarrassed

Edited by luvbug - 01 January 2015 at 3:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnuvabd25ToxicLoveShahSAIRcanapoem

mayurisb80 Goldie
mayurisb80
mayurisb80

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Happy new year dear. ...

I wonder what story karan is going to weave  around gullible  kushi now...poor thing her husbsnd has been a no.1 a******.what will happen  now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

kaprasin Senior Member
kaprasin
kaprasin

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Unres...
A very happy new year to you and your family deepthi. And thanks for the surpriise new year gift. And one more reason to celebrate. After a very long time I am on the page of updateBig smileBig smile. Again a wonderful chapter. My heart goes out to khushi and women suffering like her in everyday life. I don't think her as a non-sensible person but she is v.emotional and believes every shit her stupid husband says. Even though women are educated the main problem in our society is they are forced to follow some traditions and the worse they also think they should follow that. Many men like Karan takes advantage of that and destroy them. But they forget one thing.. if the same women decides to fight back and move on, she will do it with all her ability. Waiting for khushi to do that. 

I just loved the text messages between Arnav and his mom. Just great. Thinking about his mom's reaction when he asks had dad never said that waist band is sexy!!LOL
Just waiting for khushi to come out of this mess and be with handsome Dr.R, arnav to punch that idiot's face and many moreWink. Again great update and great message to the society deepthi.Clap

Edited by kaprasin - 02 January 2015 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveHeavens_Flowercanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy new year. Thanks a lot for the New Year gift Hug . The abortion of the girl fetus is most common aspect in India where the symbol of power is WOMEN and worshiped as goddess  Durga. But some people are so blind that they just want a boy. This is one of the concepts in Satyamev Jayate and I was really amazed when I saw the results. Most of the abortions are done in cities rather than in villages and that too in elite families. 
                   Coming to the update , I loved the way Arnav handled Karan. Karan need a reality check and some one need to put some sense in his brain. Khushi is a perfect wife but Karan does not deserve her. sometimes dont know why people will get more than what they deserve. And they dont know how to take care of that and Karan is one among them and I am sure he is going to loose what he got and I hope atleast after loosing it he will realize  what he has and what he has lost. 
                        Dr.R what should I say about him he is a perfect professional. Loved the way he asked his mother to look for a bride who wares sarees and that too with a waist band LOL really Arnav  are you sure LOL . I want to see what explanation does Karan have. 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 01 January 2015 at 4:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tasnuvabd25ToxicLoveShahSAIRjdukeblue_rose1605lovedrops..NeverGiveUp..canapoem

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome update akka. I was surprised with your surprise. I so wished Arnav would punch that jerk. My guess was right, that jerk as been aborting babies because they are girls. Deshmukh is a evil women. I hope Arnav understands that khushi was not responsible for her abortions. I hope khushi realises what a jerk her husband is.

ToxicLove

anu1017 IF-Rockerz
anu1017
anu1017

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Deepthi!!!! Can we please give a tight punch to Karan, he really does not deserve Khushi!!!!!

ToxicLove

Go to top