Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 145)

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I think its time for a new thread.

ToxicLove

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thread 3 Link is now available on Page 1 Index

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaPinky.Raizada

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3rd 
First of all dear yeh Arnav bohut mazey ka hai'..sab se badi baat.ek asia insaan hai jo flirt bhi krta hai, ghaltiyan bhi krta hai thora sa funny bhi hai aur sab se badi baat respect krta hai women ki jesy ke krne ka haq hai...

Mere baba kehte hain insan ka khameer do tarah ki matti se bana hota hai jis per burai haawi ho jaye who burai krta hai aur jis per achai who achai krta hai...aur jis mein dono ka mila jula ansar hota hai wo burai krne ke sath achai ko bhi apni zindagi mein shamil rakhta hai..

For me, Arshi first meeting was magical because arnav at first sight lost his heart...And he touched her heart by his one kind gesture towards her unborn baby...Both will never forget their first meeting in their entire life.. His cheeky remarks were the cherry on the cake. I am totally enjoying this new arnav...For me, if a person is honest with his profession, then he'll honest with his relations too. Arnav seems honest and passionate about his work...

LOL...I can't stop myself from laughing aloud over La's statement that she wants to get pregnant to have an affair with handsome doctors...One thing is good that Khushi found arnav attractive and handsome. Now that's news..Her conversation with La realized me that she is so pure & innocent. She is craving for his husband's affection and I am amazed that she can't forget the warmth she felt when Arnav had touched her swollen belly. Indeed, it was a pleasant moment for her.. 

Karan's behavior is weird and Dr. Deshmukh too.. Something is really cooking up in Karan's mind. Why Khushi is fainting every time. Is Karan is upto something? Seems like there is a deep conspiracy against her which she is totally unaware.

ToxicLove

SharuAG Senior Member
SharuAG
SharuAG

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
What a touching update. It's unbelievable that these things still do happen. The truth is ugly though, but u have pen it down so smoothly n perfectly. I felt like crying, but thank you for giving Khushi the strength to run away and fight for her child. 
Waiting for the next update. 

ToxicLove

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4th 
Hmm, something is really fishy. Why Karan is hell-bent on insisting her on seeing only to the particular Dr Deshmukh? Mothers become possessive and over-protective when the thing comes to their child. She argued with her husband for her child's sake. I am happy that she's enough courage to oppose to her husbands decision.
Arnav's thoughts just touched my heart and give hope that destiny will bring them closer to each other. And I can feel that both are somewhere emotionally connected to each other. They are strangers, but their souls are connected.

Part B
Kitna pyara aur meetha bolta hai arnav jesy har ek lafz mein shereeni ho shehed jesi.. Such a delightful their conversation was. I was right that both are connected by an invisible bond...Arnav is attracted towards her despite knowing that she is a forbidden fruit for him...That's called love maybe. I know it's too early to say, but for love, there is a moment enough to fall in love.
And Deepthiya ending of the second part knocked the air out of my lungs...It was distressing and heart-wrenching situation for Khushi...I am sad for her beyond measure...How can be she so nave that her husband was aborting her child after knowing about the gender of the child and she was totally unaware what was happening to her or around her...I was sensing something fishy, but this revelation just flummoxed me completely...
Just because Khushi is not giving birth to his heirs, he aborted them...this is completely unfair...this thinking disgusts me. The discrimination between genders, it's awful. I have the finest example for this. My Prophet (p.b.u.h) has only one daughter. His generation starts from His only daughter. Once again you touched a very sensitive concept. but dear trailer was totally different...however Arnav is the same. :p

ToxicLove

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Chapter 5t A

Omg! Karan parents are also involved in this sin...Uff mere Khudaya itna zulm who bhi nanhe bachiyun ke sath...Mujhe bohut bura lag raha har us Maa ke leye jo aisy lamhaat se guzrati hai..I am glad; yes, I am glad that Khushi heard Karan's conversation...This is distressing the way they are talking about aborting her baby...

The moment when she took arnav's hand and splayed on her stomach, was indeed the highlight of this update. My skin broke into goose bumps after reading the first part...That was so heart-touching. What her fault the way she betrayed by her husband, What her fault in this if she is not giving them their heirs...Life becomes too miserable to live sometimes.

Part B

Loved, loved the way arnav deal with Karan. The nurse, the doctor, Karan, and his parents, all are involved in this sin and I am glad that Arnav is connecting the dots together to get a clearer picture. The whole confrontation scene was brilliantly written and the way Arnav seeks answers from him, just outstanding...

No words can justify how brilliantly you write about Khushi's situation...She is broken beyond repair. Literally, my eyed welled up when Khushi was pleading her baby for one kick. very emotional chapter. Her own husband is the killer of her babies. Her husband, whom she trusts blindly give her biggest shocked of her life. When she lost all her hopes, arnav come their for her as a new ray of sunshine.

ToxicLove

vaishuu IF-Dazzler
vaishuu
vaishuu

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hEART WRECHING UPDATE..
HOPR KHUSHI AND BABY WILL BE FINE.

ToxicLove

Go to top