Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 144)

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry about the DND mistake. Actually I realised my mistake after a few minutes and corrected it too. You know thats one of the reasons I hate to use short forms. But again lazy to type the full name. LOL

Thank you for the wonderful answers.

Even when my elder son was born, my MIL herself commented that according to our family astrologer, if the baby was born 10 minutes later, it would have been a girl. I really laughed at that comment and thought how foolish of that astrologer to even say that as sex of the baby would have been decided right at the stage of conception.

Can I ask some more questions??

Which has been your favorite story till date? I am asking amongst the ones you have written. 
Do you have any other story which you really loved on IF? 

Also does you husband read your stories too? 

LOL. I am going to answer last question first because thats interesting. And so the answer is NOPE. He doesnt have patience to read anything forget my stories. But he is aware of certain sequences in my stories as I ask his opinion especially to learn how would a man react in those circumstances. Oh by the way I torture him with the trailers I create. He is very critical and he hates all my videos. LOL 

BTS will always be special in my heart since its the stepping stone in my fiction writing but if you ask me absolute Favorite among my collection, I have to choose TVK. I am very proud the way it turned out, especially Arnav character. I doubt if I will ever match another of him to TVK Arnav. 

Oh did I ever tell you all, Arnav characterization of TVK is actually born from DOTD. The scene where Arnav in DOTD, sits by the beach grieving for his loss of parents, the night after funeral...Thats when I decided I have to write a story with Arnav as Orphan. 

And a story from other writers, hands down it has to be Late Spring by IPKJenny. Story is simple but Arnav character in that fic, she nailed it beyond perfection. I dont think anyone can beat Arnav characterization to that level. 

How am I doing? Can I pass in this interview...Hehe You are welcome to ask questions and I will gladly answer since its not about SBHLOL

Edited by deepthiya - 09 January 2015 at 12:25pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ARSHI_FAN11jeetegakaprasinjayanthinagks_LarhiDilLoveRomanceAisha1996Javeria3991lovedrops.ButterCup.Srilathalollacanapoem

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Javeria3991

Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by deepthiya

Deepthi to keep my mind away from whats coming next in SBH, can I ask you a few questions? All general, nothing particularly related to this story.

If okay, then my first question which I always wanted to ask you from long-

Either be it BTS or DND or TVK, and now SBH, each story has  a strong central idea which questions many honest yet bitter facts of life. 
How did you come up with this idea of writing stories with a central theme which has social relevance to the present day society??? 

Who is your inspiration to write these stories????

Kavitha: 

Am I under the radar for not posting the update...LOL

To be honest, I never realized until I started TVK that my stories focus on social facts. But behind every story there is a strong reason or inspiration. 

BTS happened in frustration..LOL...Around the time I started it, I was reading FFs and 90% were written with Arnav as molester, characterless just to portray him as cruel and ruthless. Thats when I thought, why are authors sending out wrong message to young girls on the forum that, "Its ok to fall in love with someone who snatched away your everything" Because in reality a cruel man or molester dont turn into golden guy. So I wanted to write about Arnav, the husband who will support every shortcomings of his woman, the man who will still carry the ferocity even after falling in love, I tried..I hope it worked that way.

DOTD (by the way its not DNDWink) - When my daughter was born one of my relatives commented that My daughter would have fallen under most fortunate set of planetary positions if she was born by an hour delay. So Astrology was the driving force in this one.

TVK - Nirbhaya Delhi case and the women I volunteered to council.  I dont think I need to say anything more on it. 

SBH - Satyameva Jayate. 

By the time I was half way through TVK, I realized my every FF had a social message. Until then I was only thinking that I was molding a story around an issue we face day to day life. But now if I look back, I am extremely pleased it all happened naturally and I hope I will continue to come up with a social message in my each story. For sure there won't be molester Arnavs in my stories. 

Coming to Inspiration, I, Me, Myself. I dont mean to sound arrogant but the truth is I am presenting the stories the way I perceive these social facts. My inspiration is these facts of life and not a person. 

Here my lecture ends...LOL But seriously thank you for asking such wonderful question. It felt good to go into past. Hug

Sorry about the DND mistake. Actually I realised my mistake after a few minutes and corrected it too. You know thats one of the reasons I hate to use short forms. But again lazy to type the full name. LOL

Thank you for the wonderful answers.

Even when my elder son was born, my MIL herself commented that according to our family astrologer, if the baby was born 10 minutes later, it would have been a girl. I really laughed at that comment and thought how foolish of that astrologer to even say that as sex of the baby would have been decided right at the stage of conception.

Can I ask some more questions??

Which has been your favorite story till date? I am asking amongst the ones you have written. 
Do you have any other story which you really loved on IF? 

Also does you husband read your stories too? 

Sorry to interrupt your conversation ladies. 
Have you watched Munna bahi 2? That movie also show a helpless father( played by Baman Irani) who lied to his only daughter in-laws about her birth time so that she could get marry easily and remain happy and should not be curse of any mishap to happen in her future life as those conservative in-laws believe so much in astrology. Though everyone hated his character but at the end of the day he was a helpless father whose hands were tied by orthodoxes of society and he didn't have power to fight them.
@Deepthiya Astrology is another fantastic idea on which you can write a story. 

Oh I havent watched that movie..Thats what right, our society dictates what to eat and what to do in our lives. 

Javeria, I kind of touched tht topic in Dawn of the dawn, my previous works. But thats a great idea to come up with a new story. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanthinagJaveria3991canapoem

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
OMG.. Here a big INterview is going on! 

And Di.. for Update schedule I am ready for anything.. but not my college timings.. When I sit there in boring lectures u update and all i do wait for the bell to ring so that i can fly home! Its not fair.. 

Anyways.. I am loving this interview.. 

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaprasinjayanthinagToxicLovelovedropscanapoem

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
BY THE WAY... Astrology irritates me to the edge! Beware if you are chosing that as a basic concept DiDead

ToxicLovelovedropscanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Continuing my "Know Deepthi a little more" questions:

How did you get hooked to IPKKND? Did you watch the serial right from the beginning?

How did you become a member of IF?

Edited by canapoem - 09 January 2015 at 2:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegakaprasinSrilathalollaMeenuCrazyPanda

kaprasin Senior Member
kaprasin
kaprasin

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Rendezvous with deepthi. I am loving it. Thank you Kavitha for the wonderful questions and deepthi for the perfect answers. Ah.. typical.,my husband also knows I read stories in IF, but he keeps on asking me r u crazy..laughing,crying (your last update). How can you read like that? Lol.. 
Can I add a question to kavitha's? Any message to a person who has a story in mind, but hesitant to write or post it here after writing?? (Definitely not me)LOL

jeetegaToxicLovelovedrops

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Continuing my "Know Deepthi a little more" questions:

How did you get hooked to IPKKND? Did you watch the serial right from the beginning?

My sister literally begged me to watch it for an yr. Then I didnt like Barun. I know I am ashamed. So I gave in, and I started watching it 6 months before it ended. Then I spent 2 weeks and watched it almost day and night to finish an year episodes... Tongue

How did you become a member of IF?

Oh this one is crazy. I actually knew about IF back in 2003. In fact I joined in 2004 when I was watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay. My fav couple Prem (Manoj Bohra - he is now Qubool Hai) and Mukhti. I think he was the first arrogant lover who pulled it off very well in those times. I have a thing for him. He is a baddie...LOL Wait, the question is about to joining IF. So due to inactivity, that account ditched me and I had to create new account deepthiya..And here I am...Wink

Edited by deepthiya - 09 January 2015 at 9:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetega.ButterCup.lovedropsSrilathalollacanapoemMeenuCrazyPanda

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaprasin

Rendezvous with deepthi. I am loving it. Thank you Kavitha for the wonderful questions and deepthi for the perfect answers. Ah.. typical.,my husband also knows I read stories in IF, but he keeps on asking me r u crazy..laughing,crying (your last update). How can you read like that? Lol.. 
Can I add a question to kavitha's? Any message to a person who has a story in mind, but hesitant to write or post it here after writing?? (Definitely not me)LOL

JUST GO FOR IT!

Every writer in this forum started at some point. And trust me, they weren't better with their first work. They weren't born writers. You become a writer as you write and learn from the mistakes. You have to constantly learn from the mistakes you made, unnecessary drags you inserted between sequences - thats the key to become a better writer by each story.  

The IF platform is huge and its members have bigger heart to accept and welcome all writers. One thing I would be brutally honest, for the first chap, first story dont get disheartened if you dont get more than 10-15 followers. More you write, the more popular you become. 

One piece of advice, please please please proof read, spell check and beautify the chp, with quotation marks, splitting into neatly spaced paragraphs. Many readers like me will  abandon the story if its not pleasant to the eye. 

I hope that certain someone find this as encouraging and start their passion. Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gayathri-muralikaprasinjeetega.ButterCup.lovedropsPinky.RaizadacanapoemMeenuCrazyPanda

Go to top