Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 122)

jeetega Senior Member
jeetega
jeetega

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by owin

What a wonderful story.
Kushi asking for just a kick, reminded me the time when I was pregnant with both children I used to get worried if I couldn't feel baby's kick for more than an hour.
For the first I went to india for my delivery and had lot of complications.When I used to get really worried most of the time we end in hospital to check her heart beat.
For the second one I had to get a heart beat monitor to keep my blood pressure in control.
What Kushi Was going through is some thing which I can't even imagin. You have written Kushi's pain beautifully.

I had to tell you some thing.My sister have two girls and she accidentally became pregnant for the third time when she was 38.Husband and wife both are highly educated and working aboard.
They don't have any pressure from laws or parents Unfortunately she came back to india and had an abortion.
I came to know about all these after she had done it.
Whatever reason she gave I couldn't tolerate that she had an abortion of a healthy baby and that too when she was in her 16 th week.I don't understand how could a doctor agree for that,
Was she worried that it was going to be another baby girl or was she worried about her job.
(She convinced my parents saying that her health is really bad that she can't have another child.
And it disgusted me,because bottom of my heart I know why they did an abortion.I know it's their decision but I lost whatever respect I had for them.And the relation too.Why every one think abortion is not a murder.Its easy to kill a life inside the womb.

Any way right after that I became pregnant for the second time.
I had a healthy baby boy.I still remember when the sonographer said that we are going to have baby boy(we live in UK)my husband said he would have been more happy if it was a girl .
I have this feeling in the bottom of my heart that Allah had given me baby which my sister killed.
I haven't shared this feeling with anyone else .
Your story has moved me so much that I had to share it with you

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Owin, Thank you so much for sharing most important incidents of your life. All your comments are very encouraging and definitely a treat and big boost to any writer.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its sad that your sister had to take such decision at that stage of pregnancy but I dont think I will allow myself to judge her action, because I am not in her shoes to really understand the situation.</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I remember mentioning this in some other post that I am not against abortion in general but I am against sex determination abortion or any such procedure after 12th week of pregnancy.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The fact that your sister became pregnant at that age makes me wonder if thats accidental. Unfortunately no contraception is 100% failproof, and I have seen many giving into the accidental pregnancy and later not being happy, frustrated post the childbirth. Imagine a life coming into the world and facing disappointment from its own parents.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That doesnt mean I am OK for abortion at any trimester. If a couple do not want a child, they should not let the fetus grow to such stage (beyond 12 weeks) and then decide to pull the plug. That's nothing but premeditated murder in my opinion, if they know it earlier and let it grow for that long. If they do not want, they should make decision at the earliest possible. And the word earliest here is very tricky, because I know one of my friend who didnt know that she was pregnant until she was in 4th month. Especially women with irregular menstrual cycles always have hard time to find it on time. And how do we judge such couple who wants to abort?</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If a couple is really firm not to have a child and against abortion in case of accidental pregnancy, the only way is not to indulge in any physical intimacy but is it really possible to lead a life with yourpartner without physical intimacy, which is, if not THE MOST but ONE of the MOSTimportant aspects of marital life.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Accidents happen to everyone but its not fair to judge someone for the decisions they have taken. Because believe it or not, most of the woman, especially a mother of 2 deciding to abort a third child at that stage would feel guilty all her life and especially if there is no support from the family. In a way, she chose to punish herself life long relieving the child from the disappointment and loveless life it would have faced upon entering this world.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And like I said, Infanticide is a small part of this story. As narrated in the prologue this is about the woman's right to make choices. Thats why even law states, its the woman who should decide what to do with her child. Not a husband, not in-laws/parents, nor her doctor unless there is medical emergency.</font>
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I do not intend to offend anyone with my views. I apologize if I unintentionally hurt your feelings.</font>

I agree with you completely Deepu! I always had the same thoughts. There can be situations where couples are forced to make decisions thinking the larger picture.

Many years after wedding as a couple we had put off having a child so that we get to know each other and spend time as just a couple, become stable financially and career wise, so that we will be able to provide a stable environment for the child rather than us struggling with every aspect of life and the child suffers it too. There was strong opposition from many from family but we stuck to our decision and hence when I'm pregnant today both of us are able to enjoy it completely without other worries and many appreciate our decision.

Likewise many couple have to take decisions about having children which may not be acceptable to others. What is wrong is when the decision gets based on atrocities like gender of a child etc.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLovelovedropscute00ishSrilathalollacanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedrops

Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by owin

Owin, Thank you so much for sharing most important incidents of your life. All your comments are very encouraging and definitely a treat and big boost to any writer. 

Its sad that your sister had to take such decision at that stage of pregnancy but I dont think I will allow myself to judge her action, because I am not in her shoes to really understand the situation. 

I remember mentioning this in some other post that I am not against abortion in general but I am against sex determination abortion or any such procedure after 12th week of pregnancy. 

The fact that your sister became pregnant at that age makes me wonder if thats accidental. Unfortunately no contraception is 100% failproof, and I have seen many giving into the accidental pregnancy and later not being happy, frustrated post the childbirth. Imagine a life coming into the world and facing disappointment from its own parents. 

That doesnt mean I am OK for abortion at any trimester. If a couple do not want a child, they should not let the fetus grow to such stage (beyond 12 weeks) and then decide to pull the plug. That's nothing but premeditated murder in my opinion, if they know it earlier and let it grow for that long. If they do not want, they should make decision at the earliest possible. And the word earliest here is very tricky, because I know one of my friend who didnt know that she was pregnant until she was in 4th month. Especially women with irregular menstrual cycles always have hard time to find it on time. And how do we judge such couple who wants to abort? 

If a couple is really firm not to have a child and against abortion in case of accidental pregnancy, the only way is not to indulge in any physical intimacy but is it really possible to lead a life with your partner without physical intimacy, which is, if not THE MOST but ONE of the MOST important aspects of marital life. 

Accidents happen to everyone but its not fair to judge someone for the decisions they have taken. Because believe it or not, most of the woman, especially a mother of 2 deciding to abort a third child at that stage would feel guilty all her life and especially if there is no support from the family. In a way, she chose to punish herself life long relieving the child from the disappointment and loveless life it would have faced upon entering this world.

And like I said, Infanticide is a small part of this story. As narrated in the prologue this is about the woman's right to make choices. Thats why even law states, its the woman who should decide what to do with her child. Not a husband, not in-laws/parents, nor her doctor unless there is medical emergency.

I do not intend to offend anyone with my views. I apologize if I unintentionally hurt your feelings.

I 200% agree with you Deepu. Very well said.Clap... In the case of accidental pregnancies... I too believe it's the couple's decision to abort the fetus in the earliest stage. We cannot judge them. Because I saw with my own eyes that my pinni, who delivered her son  with in first year of their marriage... Used to curse the baby for spoiling her life. My mom raised the kid.. Many said, why did you keep the child.. If you didn't  want it you should have abort it. But she said, abortion is wrong that's why I kept it. I wonder why she didn't think abandoning child is also wrong. After few years.. They moved to different place.. I still remember .. My mom used to cry in the middle of the nights.. remembering my brother... 

Deepthi, I totally agree with you, We should never judge a couple just because they got a fetus aborted. Abortions can be done for many valid reasons too like if the fetus is diagonised with some serious health defects like downs syndrome or some other rare genetic disorders, is it not better to abort it rather than give birth to it and make the child suffer as long as it lives along with the parents suffering emotionally too.

Also there could be lot of valid reasons for getting an abortion done too. In many genuinely reasoned cases, the couple might not even know the sex of the child when they got it aborted, so there was no bias on their side to say that it was a girl so they got it aborted. 

Also other cases like if a girl gets pregnant after she is raped or the person whom she slept with ditched her, and if the girl does not have any means to take care of a child, is it not better she gets the fetus aborted than live a life of shame.

So I agree with the arguments that abortions should be judged based on case by case only and we cannot pass judgments as a general rule.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLoveJaveria3991lovedropscute00ishSrilathalolla

Smrikta992 Goldie
Smrikta992
Smrikta992

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely update..
sincereme IF-Dazzler
sincereme
sincereme

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update. . I could literally feel khushi's pain like its me in her place... Hats off to u..

Karan and his family is disgusting... Infact any word of contempt and hatred is not enough for them.. And whay to say about the doctor Deshmukh who sells her profession for some money... The people who are trusted to save lives are the one killing them..

I m glad that khushi heard the truth... Its better to face the bitter truth that being in dillusion.. But at the same time I feel sad for her.. Karan has broken her heart and soul in the most cruel way.. The way she was finding comfort and security in Arnav's touch was heart wrenching. . I was crying with her.. I hope that her baby is fine, that there is still a chance to save her baby...

Loved the update. .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

Spoonai Goldie
Spoonai
Spoonai

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I just can't begin to imagine what a [email protected] Karan is... He is not even good to called human and his entire family are such low class ppl to killed their own blood and work khushi so hard... 
My heart went to to khushi and woman who suffer from these mentality... 
If only there was an Arnav to every woman that go through such pain. Karan and his family, I can't wait to see their judgement day. It's like something I believe there is no mercy and god to help women like khushi. Cause no matter what law is there, there is always loophole and money that empower women to fight for their right. And I'm hoping khushi comes out strong from this and fight for her child  

lovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Deepthi  teaser please 

jeetegalovedropscanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Deepthi  teaser please 

Yes Deepu... Teaser Please... If you want to give update.. it is also fine.. we won't say No... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaSrilathalolla

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
heart wrenching update 
and thank you so much for sharing such an amazing story with us. 

Go to top