Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 12)

radhvi Senior Member
radhvi
radhvi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by radhvi

Hi Deepthi,
Just stumbled upon this FF and it is one brilliant concept.

In the first chapter, I must say that showing Arnav and Khushi's life parallel, I was under the impression that Arnav was a major jerk who cared about nothing other than his profession and Khushi was this naive bonded to him by some force. I even went up to the extent that why kind of OBT was he if he wasnt even able to save his own unborns...

BUT with second chapter you completely took me by surprise by showing Khushi married to a male chauvinistic pig with an ego-inflated head and her in-laws were nothing more than greedy, low-living sorry excuses in the name of human beings ( and I must say that this world is no short of such class-A jerks!) 

I seriously wonder what were the circumstances in which Khushi was married to jerk!!??
The husband wants her only to warm the bed?? 

And I feel that Khushi's innocence, naivety and trust in her husband and in-laws has led to those miscarriages!! And Dr.Deshmukh has a major role to play in this as well, who has demeaned position of trust as well. 

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but the doctor getting involved in an accident the very next day Arnav questions her about the high rate of abortions int he hospital, seems a bit shady here. Is it so?

And as for Dr.R, now what do I tell about him, ah the thorough professional, firing the nurse for ignoring the fact that one of the patients was carrying triplets! And I feel that Anjali's prediction about Arnav falling for one of his patients will certainly come true. 

I'm eager to know how Karan and his family brought to justice? And even more eager to know how their journey to go further, will it be arduous? and Love, how will that happen??

I just love this ff!!

Radhvi, Warm welcome to SBH family dear.  Your POV on Class-A jerks is classic and it throws me off-guard to find such men on day to day life. It is sad that many women suffer silently under their shadows.  

Thank You so much for wonderful wonderful feedback Hug

Thanks for the warm welcome Deepthi, I must say you have taken a serious social concept to create awareness through a wonderful medium. Keep up the good work

Stay Blessed and Happy Writing!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLovejyothirockzSrilathalolla

Arshika_arshi IF-Rockerz
Arshika_arshi
Arshika_arshi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
this is going more intersting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

pinkly Goldie
pinkly
pinkly

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
My god, what a lovely chapter. It ended so soon... Deepthi, you write so beautifully, I just want to read it more and more :-). Karan is so inconsiderate, he does not care for Khushi at all. Gosh, arnav touched her belly and khushi liked it so much. I loved that. She was telling this to lavanya so sweetly. Lavanya thinks there is a pattern to Khushi's abortions. Looks like karan is responsible for this.

Deepthi, why did you stop there? Arnav is about to meet khushi officially. I wish that karan was not there... Continue soo ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLovejyothirockz

meera06 Goldie
meera06
meera06

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely chapter !!
I love the way you are showing us the harsh realities of medical practice...Khusi's repeated abortions is fishy for sure especially with her getting faint repeatedly in the hospital and that too under Dr.Deshmukh..but now we have Dr.R and I just hope that he teaches Karan a lesson..

ToxicLove

arshirupa IF-Stunnerz
arshirupa
arshirupa

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Nice update
i think khushi's husband abort her baby without khushi's knowledge
because they r girl child
continue soon

ToxicLove

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I am intrigued by the shaping up of the storyline..

ToxicLove

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
That was beautiful update...
Unknowingly Arnav managed to steal a place in Ksuhi's heart as well as life also...

I really want kushi's husband or i must say the b**** to get out of kushi's life... 

ToxicLove

BroknAngel Goldie
BroknAngel
BroknAngel

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
..opened d door to the future... v r also waiting... karan is a period jerk... waiting for the teaser

ToxicLove

Go to top