Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 116)

jyothirockz IF-Rockerz
jyothirockz
jyothirockz

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hey Deepu
This was one of the most emotional updates I have read and Cry buckets.. you know I am a doctor but believe me when I say... it was hardest for me to read the initial conversation between that prick, his parents and inhuman NURSE...  THAT NURSE AND DOCTOR ARE NOT FIT TO BE HUMAN..THEY SHOULD BE DISGRACED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND BE DEBARRED FROM PRACTICING MEDICINE...I have never read or heard anything as atrocious as this...But I still feel any punishment will be less for people like them...As much as I have seen people going to lengths for getting a male child.. giving birth to many girls and not taking care of them or selling them, making them work as child labourers, Most disturbing fact is that EDUCATION has nothing to do with beliefs for some people..

Now coming to the best part...
I loved the way Khushi though shocked did not break down completely and acted to  move away from her husband to safety..
Second thing I loved is you made Khushi hear the conversation ...but may be Arnav and Khushi both should have listened to it.. but I am sure you would get them punished...

Edited by jyothim78 - 06 January 2015 at 2:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Illuminatus.ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

Illuminatus. Goldie
Illuminatus.
Illuminatus.

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothim78

Hey Deepu
This was one of the most emotional updates I have read and Cry buckets.. you know I am a doctor but believe me when I say... it was hardest for me to read the initial conversation between that prick, his parents and inhuman NURSE...  THAT NURSE AND DOCTOR ARE NOT FIT TO BE HUMAN..THEY SHOULD BE DISGRACED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AND BE DEBARRED FROM PRACTICING MEDICINE... But I still feel any punishment will be less for people like them...As much as I have seen people going to lengths for getting a male child.. giving birth to many girls and not taking carre of them or selling them, making them work as child laburors, Most disturbing fact is that EDUCATION has nothing to do with beliefs for some people..

True education had nothing to do with beliefs as well as humanity. So to feel compassion for others or empathise with others feelings and care for someone other than one's own selfish needs and desires comes naturally and can not be learnt in colleges and universities. 

What shocks me is that even when people are in responsible positions and well educated and aware of science and nature... they still fall victim to such vile schemes. eg. Satyamev Jayate episode shocked me that its actually a doctor who had to go through such turmoil and finally had the courage to speak about it publicly. But she never had the courage to tell her husband and in-laws when they forced her to go through abortion. She being a doc. should know who is responsible for gender... and being a female herself, she became a part of this crime. 

Loving the story line and the wonderful discussion that we have going over here.  Thought provoking plot and inspiring discussion ... and in the process meeting such amazing, like minded souls.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsjyothirockzSrilathalollacanapoem

jyothirockz IF-Rockerz
jyothirockz
jyothirockz

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
It was such a relief that Khushi met Arnav in mumbai..
I have few questions..
1. I kind of interpreted Khushi's dad was not very nice to them anyway, so would they have accepted Khushi even after Khushi had told them about all the injustices happened with her and her babies..?
These people tend to believe once married a woman should never come back to her parents leaving her husband..
2 I was actually expecting her to seek Lavanya...will she go to her..? 

3.Will Khushi share atleast some part of the conversation she heard with Arnav..?

Edited by jyothim78 - 06 January 2015 at 2:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

loves_aishu Goldie
loves_aishu
loves_aishu

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
She has reached to her destination!!
That description was chilling,
wow a great job!!!
You are doing a fabulous work, by taking up this topic!!!
Take Care!!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

sheen.sk Goldie
sheen.sk
sheen.sk

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
that was really a painful update.
you know i m speechless, i dont know what to say.

i feel the same emotion when i had seen the Amir Khan's SMJ's first episode which shows the same subject about the abortion of female feotus, i feel murderous rage towards people like Karan & his family, Dr. Deshmukh & that nurse. i got tears in my eyes & trembling when that bas*** & nurse was talking about possiblity of abortion..

'dismembers limbs'

flushed in the toilet'

'if there any life left in them, will be dead sooner or later.'

how cruel they are to these things to the tiny babies, they are closing their(babies) eyes before even they can open to see this world but letting them know about the cruelity of this world.

the people like them deserves to go through all that which they are doing to that innocent child & not at all anybody else especialy the kids.

if we are feeling anger after listening to all these even we are not the victim of this, we only can imagine what Khushi must be going through after listening to how brutaly her childerns got killed & to top it all her husband was involved to kill his own child.. hurt, pain, betreyal just a small words in front of her loss.

in all these i happy for one thing that Khushi now know the real face of her husband & came out from her illusional world.

i feel really bad for Khushi when i read the part of her struggle in the bus, a mother's wish for her child safety, her little hope to know that her child is alive by asking & praying all the time again & again for

'just one kick... just once.'

which give her hope that her child still ok..

but end part was just superb, though i know that how she was struggling & was got unconcious infront of running car & consequnces must be worse but i m happy that now she was safe hands knowing that that car owner was non another than our Arnav. who also was very concernd for her after what all happend in the hospital. after finding her in this condition & that too in Mumbai he is not going to leave her..

& i m assuming that even her parents not going to support her so she alone in mumbai except Lavanya.
& its looks like Anjali predictment also going to be true about bringing someone with him..

& for Karan, he should stop using his manipulative tactics to Arnav bcoz he is not innocent like Khushi, who'll believe his talks. & sooner he is going to pay for all his sins.
& by Arnav's just one statement 'Mr. Mehta have you ever seen courtroom?'
shows what Karan's future behold for him.

waiting eagerly..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanilityjeetegasarbShahSAIRToxicLovelovedropscanapoemSrilathalolla

sarb Goldie
sarb
sarb

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Just read  the all partz in one go...itzdamn shattering to read the last ones, 
But itz is very emotional story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

ShahSAIR IF-Dazzler
ShahSAIR
ShahSAIR

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Khudaayaaa.. Reham..
kitna kuch sabke pas kehne k lye hai... sachi mai we need to change our pov.. this quote said it ol..

"ONLY ALLAH CAN JUDGE ME AND KNOWS MY HEART DOESN"T JUSTIFY MY SINS..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveAisha1996

nia07 Senior Member
nia07
nia07

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Satyam shivam Sundaram..However much bitter is the truth, it is always for good.Karan's truth must be breaking and devastating for Khushi but it'll lead her to a better life and it'll be lifeline for her baby. Please let the baby be alive. Right now, baby is her biggest strength. I wish her parents turn out to be sensible and support her against her in-laws. 
I loveee Arnav so much.Man!! Send all the murderers to the hell. 
It is damn difficult to wait for next update. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRcanapoem

Go to top