Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 115)

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
You are on a roll with these updates
I feel so bad for Khushi but happy she finally learned the truth
I hope that person who called her was Arnav and not dr. Deshmukh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

Raila1014 Goldie
Raila1014
Raila1014

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
You sure have picked a heck of a topic for this fiction and I applaud you for this.  Just started reading this story and I am glad you are bringing this here because there may be a lot of naive Kushis here who would learn a lot from reading the very real topic of this fan fiction.  Kushi is naive because many girls are sheltered during their upbringing and then are bombarded with all the rosy part of love in the media, movie, books, etc . . . The evil part are very rarely exposed to them and so they live with rose coloured glasses.  Unfortunately, her navet cost her her babies because the pathetic excuse of a husband and scum bag inlaws wanted sons and grandsons.  I feel for her but my heart really goes out to those female infants who never saw the light of day and who were murdered by the person who helped create them - yes their father.  As a mother, I can only imagine her distress and mind frame upon finding the truth.  She did the right thing in getting away from the monsters.  I hope she has landed I front of the right person, the one who gave her some warmth and comforted her baby.  When I was pregnant, my husband wished for girls both times and he got his wish both times.  Did I hope for a son?  I would lie if I say no as there has been nothing but girls in my family from 3 generations back.  Was I happy they were both girls?  A thousands times over yes.  The joys that they have brought is incredible and who says girls can't do what boys do?  I just think it is disgusting in this day and age for people to do something as horrible and not be bothered that they are killing humans.  It is even worse because this is being requested by the parents.  It was very hard reading about this, it must have been hard writing it too.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRSrilathalollacanapoem

premdewaani IF-Dazzler
premdewaani
premdewaani

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
OMG such and emotional and heart breaking update.. Really felt goose bumps reading some parts.. How can someone like doctors be that cruel to take innocent lives... Don't they fear God? sick people. Btw hats off to you dear for writing about such an important topic.. I hope her baby is fine.. Can't wait to read the next part.. Thankyou once again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

sk2405 Goldie
sk2405
sk2405

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I am so speechless at the moment! I knew abortion is treated like a trade in the hospitals but never did I imagine such brutality to be taking place. It's like I could actually picture the dismembering of the little limbs, as if the entire cruelty is hapenning right in font of me. It's a shame that such people are considered to be be the God-sent who help people save their lives. What comes as a severe blow is that Dr.Deshmukh is a woman herself and that educated people like karan not only believe but also follow such shams.

The good thing out here was that Khushi finally got a chance to face the actual reality. She seems to have become a living corpse. The only thing I want for her is the little baby to be safe. She deserves this hapiness, she deserves the warmth and she deserves being a mother. I am not sure how her parents would react but the only relief for the time-being is that she will be safe with her familiar stranger. Also, now that her cellphone is somewhere in the lost property, her husband will not be able to trace her out for sometime.

Dr.R should be able to trace down quite a few incidents now or atleast the root cause of these pathetic acts.
Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. Smile

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Thank You friends...You guys are the best set any writer could wish for...Muaaahhh..

aweee my friend ...i am so proud of u...u deserves to be on number one as ur writing is nothing but sheer pleasure...ur hard work shimmers in every line u write and ur facts and reality check moved so many hearts  into positivity...tussi great jee and i love u dammit :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveMDTharunlovedropsPinky.RaizadaSrilathalollacanapoem

ashnitaa IF-Dazzler
ashnitaa
ashnitaa

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
You broke my heart with this update. 
I know its reality but my heart broke every time. 
How can someone be so cruel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful and emotional update
That head nurse and her cruel words and that Dr. Dasmukh how can they forget they also are girls and what if their mothers didn't give birth to them 
Its right women's are worst enemy of women 
Karan and his family are really very cheap five time they murdered a tiny heart that didn't able to come in this world how can people be so insensitive 

But glad that Khushi is really a strong girl that after listening the cruel truth of Karan and his family she run away from that place to try to save her baby which she didn't know is alive or not 
Hope her struggle to save her child will not go waste and her angle will save her daughter 
But i don't think Her parents will support her as Khushi remembered her mother's talk with her in laws about her kundli and giving birth to three sons

Loved the way Arnav made that Karan feared to death 
He tried to manipulate Arnav but he forget everyone is not innocent as Khushi 
Hope Arnav will make everyone face the conclusion of killing babies who is involved in this crime of Alibagh hospital 
And glad that Khushi meet his angle doctor again in Mumbai
Hope he will stand with her and punish that Karan and his family 
Hats off to you Deepthi for writing such true and sensitive parts of society in your stories
Waiting for next update eagerly 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

sunitikapoor IF-Sizzlerz
sunitikapoor
sunitikapoor

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Whole night I was distrubed and disappointed as a mother of two children...cried hard can't imagine that a doctor can flush them too.   Must be cruel people...it is beyond my imagination.  Deepthi, hats off to you for choosing a powerful topic...could not comment yesterday as crying hard.  Hope the baby is fine and I am sure she has reached her destination Dr R.   Hope her parents will not send her back to her husband.  Feeling really bad for Khushi 5 abortions in 6 years of her marriage.  Her in laws needs to be hanged.
Such an emotional and beautifully written chapter.  A big hug to you Deepthi.Hug

Go to top