Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 113)

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Thank You friends...You guys are the best set any writer could wish for...Muaaahhh..

You deserve it ClapClapClap . Congratulations Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaShahSAIRToxicLovelalarukhlovedropscanapoem

arshi_lover1 Senior Member
arshi_lover1
arshi_lover1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Its so hard to believe that people like you involve such crucial however hidden concepts in your writing. No one really wants to talk about what really is happening and just continue to live in la la land. THank you di for writing about female feticide. I am doing a semester project on it , and i really needed another boost to continue on it. I feel bad for Khushi but i respect her for the decision she took this time around doesn't matter how many mistakes she made in the past. And hai! Arnav is so cute as a doctor. Plz continue soon!! Waiting for sunday desperately.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Originally posted by canapoem

Does the survival of baby a factor anymore for Khushi to pounce back? Khushi has to fight and take control of her life with or without the kid. And she will thats the whole backdrop of this story.  So we will wait and see what happens to the baby Wink

I agree with you Deepthi , what ever might be thefate of the unborn Khushi need to fight for her loss. All these years she was kept away from the word Mom , from the happiness to watch her kids growing day after day. She was kept away from waking up in nights to check on her sick kid , to change her diapers all these things seem to be small but those are the memorable moments for a mother and all these were taken away from her just because the kids were girls Angry

Deepthi, my only worry is if something happens to the baby, I am scared if Khushi's heart will be scarred and broken beyond repair. I am scared for the guilt she would feel for letting her babies be killed. I am  scared that she might never have her innocent smile back again in her life.

Kavitha on a lighter note Dr.R hain naa tho hum kyun phikar kare Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropslalarukhcanapoem

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Thank You friends...You guys are the best set any writer could wish for...Muaaahhh..

Congrats Deepthi. Clap
I hope this is inspiring you to give us an early update. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vanilityToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalolla

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Married to an only son of his parents,me and my husband r blessed with 3 daughters only and i know what pressure i have gone through in all of my pregnancies to have a boy... my eldest is nearly 14 years and after being married for 15 years still my mother in law is after my husband to divorce me and get married again so that he can have a son... i just don't understand this obsession of boys families to have a son, ok fine its nice to have both the genders to have a complete family but only having girls doesn't make the parents of those girls any less humans... i feel blessed to have 3 amazing daughters and have never felt any "kami" so to speak in my life.
In khushi's case, some relations r such which u never doubt and husband is one such relation, poor girl, she suffered the worst betrayal by one such relation and now is just too stunned to make any sense of the situation she is in bcz of her husband... i hope that her patents won't force her to go back that beast of a husband of hers again and if they do then i want her to stand against them as well... i also hope that arnav will help her in this difficult time.

Hats off to you dear. Its women like you that are a source of inspiration to many others who are in similar situations.  Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inamajar.BlackSwan.ShahSAIRToxicLovelovedropsSrilathalolla

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

res
Deepthi,

Before I get into despair or outrage or elation about the story, I cannot help but say that, ideas are great arrows and neither one realizes its potential until they find the right bow. And "bow" is not just what you are, it's also something that I am doing right now for the subject you have chosen and for the method of delicateness and seriousness you are handling it with. To borrow a quote -  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." All that world's a fool, which does realize what a child is, and more importantly, does not realize what a girl child is.

Dear Khushi, my apologies that I cannot afford even a bit of sympathy for you because all of that is already consumed by that little heart which you are still trying to figure if its beating or not? For a moment, I cannot help but wonder - what should that little angel's heart actually beat for? -  a father who actually wants to stop the beating, grandparents who wish it never should have been beating, a mother who is not sure if it's even beating, and a doctor who was just waiting for the right time to stop the beating.

For all the despair I am feeling, there is always light at the end of the tunnel in the shape of the likes of Arnav'. For all the shock and bewilderment that Arnav felt when Khushi grabbed his hand and splayed it on her stomach, I will predict that he will soon realize that the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with heart. And that is what both Khushi and the little angel's heart would have felt and that is what Arnav would feel in the near future.

My apologies for adding on to the emotions of the story. But this chapter was worth the emotions that came out of so many and I will be the first one to admit that I am one of the many that were guilty as charged.

Eagerly waiting for more.

OMG, Manasa the above comment in red surely made me cry more. Now the only thing I can see is a small tiny weeping heart in Khushi's womb asking me "What is my fault in all of this?"Cry

And I dont have an answer to it. I want to hug it, kiss it and say that you are very precious not only to your mother but to every mother on this planet. If not for these tiny heart beats, there is nothing else in this world worth loving or worth living. So dear, dont lose hope. Your cry, your pain will never go waste and you will come into someone's life like a bright light and illuminate their lives for ever.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanilityManKiBaathkaprasin.BlackSwan.ToxicLoveShahSAIRjdukelovedrops

Illuminatus. Goldie
Illuminatus.
Illuminatus.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Married to an only son of his parents,me and my husband r blessed with 3 daughters only and i know what pressure i have gone through in all of my pregnancies to have a boy... my eldest is nearly 14 years and after being married for 15 years still my mother in law is after my husband to divorce me and get married again so that he can have a son... i just don't understand this obsession of boys families to have a son, ok fine its nice to have both the genders to have a complete family but only having girls doesn't make the parents of those girls any less humans... i feel blessed to have 3 amazing daughters and have never felt any "kami" so to speak in my life.
In khushi's case, some relations r such which u never doubt and husband is one such relation, poor girl, she suffered the worst betrayal by one such relation and now is just too stunned to make any sense of the situation she is in bcz of her husband... i hope that her patents won't force her to go back that beast of a husband of hers again and if they do then i want her to stand against them as well... i also hope that arnav will help her in this difficult time.

Thank You for sharing your story and I feel proud of being a woman myself when I meet women like you. 

Your story reminds me of one of my classmates, eldest of 3 daughters. And, probably grew up in a lot of pressure themselves, for having no brother to protect their honor or secure their parents old age... whatever it may have been. they were a unhappy trio and often bullied/sneered at school for their stiff/depressing attitudes. All of them were very good in studies and so that kept them going, I guess. 
During our senior years I heard their parents fostered a cousin's son, as their own and since then he holds more importance in their parents life than these three girls. And, the girls took their parents decision so graciously and actually behaved like that was the life's truth for them. Even now, after all these years is the same. 
But, then they were also taught the reverse psychology that they have no one to take care of themselves and they have to do it themselves, they are no less than boys... and such stuff. 
Result is that all three are established professionals (interestingly, all 3 of them are doctors/nursing professors) but they are not ready to marry. They don't trust men, they have had serious relations/ affairs/ love interests with men but they are not ready to trust them enough to get married and make a family of their own.
As a classmate and just a friend, I don't know much details but whatever I know and infer... I find all of it very painful... now as a mature person when I recall our childhood together... the flashbacks of events come to my mind and I hold my child a little tighter... 
'Its a tragedy without a name' when parents are the one who spoil or take away their own child's childhood. 
What a sin they commit in the name of society and familial lineage... 

ps-- It amazes me whenever I thinks that how conveniently people forget, when they are excited about a boy being born, that they also need to pray for a girl to be born in safe hands, who will actually take their familial lineage forward. 

Edited by _Mini_ - 05 January 2015 at 6:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vanility.BlackSwan.ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsSrilathalollacanapoem

vanility Senior Member
vanility
vanility

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Humm Its very touching. Will the baby servive? Thanks God she escaped from Karan for niw n landed in front of Arnav's car. Hope he will save her n baby.
Doctor like Deshmukh should be hanged.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

Go to top