Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 112)

Shamz94 IF-Rockerz
Shamz94
Shamz94

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
This karan is such an ass
Please one kick :(
No no this can't happen to her all over again :(((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by jduke

Deepthi, Just watched the Satyameva Jayate video you have posted. It is very emotional and eye opener to so many unknown facts. 

I am really proud of all those men who stand against sex selective abortions and I am ashamed of women (doctors / nurses/ moms / in-laws / neighbor) who killed n killing girls for money and heirs. I also salute and bow to all those women who stood up for their girl child and saved precious life(s). I think change should come from a female. As we say if female is educated house will be educated. If females stands against atrocities then soon we can put an end to so many atrocities and very soon sex selective abortion can be a deprecated word.

Also we should treat boy or girl child equally. We should stop saying and discriminating girl is better / boy is better. Boys and Girls are equally important in this universe. 

Well said Jay. This story is not about giving more importance to boy and less to girl. Its about equality which I want my readers to understand. 

Also the subject is not about abortion, I am not here to judge people aborting. Couples make choices per their life style. I cant make judgement on couple who choose to abort. But I can at my free will judge the couple who choose abort only if its the girl. 

Genitals shud never be the deciding factor of a tiny heart. 

Also, Just because I am taking up the subject of Infanticide doesnt mean that this is the backdrop of the story. Its beyond that which will be revealed as story progresses.  

Thank You for watching and sharing your thoughts. 

@Bold: I Completely agree with it. People are free to decide what they want in their life. But if they want to abort a child just because child is boy or girl then I will judge them. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropslalarukhSrilathalollacanapoem

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Brilliant
Hats off to you for writing on such a topic
Beautifully written
Thanks for the pm

ToxicLove

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
DAMMIT I WAS HOPING THAT WHAT I THOUGHT WHEN THEY SAID SHE HAD 4 MISCARRIAGES AND THE WAY THE MOTHER IN LAW USED TO BEHAVE WITH HER WAS THAT THEY WERE KILLING THE GIRLS JUST HOPING I WAS WRONG IT SO SAD THAT THEY MURDERED THOSE BABIES ANS THOSE BABIES DID NOT DIE ONE TIME BUT SUFFERED GLAD KHUSHI HEARD THE TRUTH AND SHE RAN NOT KNOWING WHO TO TRUST AND SHE FELL IN FROM ARNAV CAR AWESOME AND VERY HEARTBREAKING UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedrops

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
With a heavy heart unres'd here

To all the wonderful woman on this thread, take a bow for attacking the subject of abortion with all the disrespect it needs Clap

And let's all join the campaign in one way or the other to "Stop Female Foeticide"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

rehsanzsobti IF-Dazzler
rehsanzsobti
rehsanzsobti

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
aeeesummm

ToxicLove

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Brilliant chapter...this chapter moved my insides...when the nurse was describing what would happen in an abortion, my heart squeezed...I think it was a blessing that khushi heard the entire conversation which opened her eyes about the people she believed blindly...I appreciate her for at least taking the step to run away from the bas***d husband instead of confronting him...she wanted Arnav's touch on her bump to ensure that the baby was OK...this act was so touching...she wanted to feel the kick of her baby so desperately...she knew some thing was already wrong and she desperately wanted to save the baby...it is so heart wrenching to see her in this state...to see a mother in this state...she already lost 4 children...this is a very huge loss of a mother...it needs lot of courage to handle this subject...today I bow to you for giving this wonderful story...thanks for the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Married to an only son of his parents,me and my husband r blessed with 3 daughters only and i know what pressure i have gone through in all of my pregnancies to have a boy... my eldest is nearly 14 years and after being married for 15 years still my mother in law is after my husband to divorce me and get married again so that he can have a son... i just don't understand this obsession of boys families to have a son, ok fine its nice to have both the genders to have a complete family but only having girls doesn't make the parents of those girls any less humans... i feel blessed to have 3 amazing daughters and have never felt any "kami" so to speak in my life.
In khushi's case, some relations r such which u never doubt and husband is one such relation, poor girl, she suffered the worst betrayal by one such relation and now is just too stunned to make any sense of the situation she is in bcz of her husband... i hope that her patents won't force her to go back that beast of a husband of hers again and if they do then i want her to stand against them as well... i also hope that arnav will help her in this difficult time.

Farheen I can understand what you are undergoing because I have seen it happen with my close friend. First it was for the kids , for some reason she was not able to become pregnant for 8 years and every time when she went through all the tests the doctors say nothing is wrong with her , atlast after 8 years she became pregnant and delivered a beautiful girl now her in-laws want a boy , and the are pressuring her husband to divorce her so that he can remarry and give them a boy . But I really respect her husband who put his foot down saying that he wont divorce her and he will not try for any more kids ClapClap. Thanks a lot for sharing your story. You are really very strong and I respect you from the bottom of my heart Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inamajarjeetegaShahSAIRToxicLovelalarukhlovedropscanapoem

Go to top