Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 111)

jduke IF-Rockerz
jduke
jduke

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Deepthi, Just watched the Satyameva Jayate video you have posted. It is very emotional and eye opener to so many unknown facts. 

I am really proud of all those men who stand against sex selective abortions and I am ashamed of women (doctors / nurses/ moms / in-laws / neighbor) who killed n killing girls for money and heirs. I also salute and bow to all those women who stood up for their girl child and saved precious life(s). I think change should come from a female. As we say if female is educated house will be educated. If females stands against atrocities then soon we can put an end to so many atrocities and very soon sex selective abortion can be a deprecated word.

Also we should treat boy or girl child equally. We should stop saying and discriminating girl is better / boy is better. Boys and Girls are equally important in this universe. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathIlluminatus.ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropslalarukhSrilathalollacanapoem

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Thank You friends...You guys are the best set any writer could wish for...Muaaahhh..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RealityTruthkaprasinShahSAIRlovedropsjdukelalarukhSrilathalollacanapoemMeenuCrazyPanda

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Thank You friends...You guys are the best set any writer could wish for...Muaaahhh..

Congrats Deepu... You are the best. Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlalarukhSrilathalollacanapoem

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Married to an only son of his parents,me and my husband r blessed with 3 daughters only and i know what pressure i have gone through in all of my pregnancies to have a boy... my eldest is nearly 14 years and after being married for 15 years still my mother in law is after my husband to divorce me and get married again so that he can have a son... i just don't understand this obsession of boys families to have a son, ok fine its nice to have both the genders to have a complete family but only having girls doesn't make the parents of those girls any less humans... i feel blessed to have 3 amazing daughters and have never felt any "kami" so to speak in my life.
In khushi's case, some relations r such which u never doubt and husband is one such relation, poor girl, she suffered the worst betrayal by one such relation and now is just too stunned to make any sense of the situation she is in bcz of her husband... i hope that her patents won't force her to go back that beast of a husband of hers again and if they do then i want her to stand against them as well... i also hope that arnav will help her in this difficult time.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamiduttinamajarManKiBaathIlluminatus..BlackSwan.ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropslalarukhjdukecanapoemSrilathalolla

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
the way the head nurse was explaining to karan n his parents in detail how the unborn is killed mercilessly gave me goose bumps...
sick that she was talking so casually as if she was explaining abt weather..

glad tht arnav got suspicious abt karan, and tht sicko was tryin to be too perfect showing him proofs by switching on his speaker .. dumbo.
happy that even in that state khushi had the presence of mind to leave that place immediately and to ask someone for help like money .
she is one smart woman, loos like karan and his family took her love and trust as her dumbness.
glad that arnav found her ... and really hope tht she shud get her parents support... which i dont think she will get..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRfarheen75

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jduke

Deepthi, Just watched the Satyameva Jayate video you have posted. It is very emotional and eye opener to so many unknown facts. 

I am really proud of all those men who stand against sex selective abortions and I am ashamed of women (doctors / nurses/ moms / in-laws / neighbor) who killed n killing girls for money and heirs. I also salute and bow to all those women who stood up for their girl child and saved precious life(s). I think change should come from a female. As we say if female is educated house will be educated. If females stands against atrocities then soon we can put an end to so many atrocities and very soon sex selective abortion can be a deprecated word.

Also we should treat boy or girl child equally. We should stop saying and discriminating girl is better / boy is better. Boys and Girls are equally important in this universe. 

Well said Jay. This story is not about giving more importance to boy and less to girl. Its about equality which I want my readers to understand. 

Also the subject is not about abortion, I am not here to judge people aborting. Couples make choices per their life style. I cant make judgement on couple who choose to abort. But I can at my free will judge the couple who choose abort only if its the girl. 

Genitals shud never be the deciding factor of a tiny heart. 

Also, Just because I am taking up the subject of Infanticide doesnt mean that this is the backdrop of the story. Its beyond that which will be revealed as story progresses.  

Thank You for watching and sharing your thoughts. 

Edited by deepthiya - 05 January 2015 at 3:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RealityTruthManKiBaathIlluminatus..BlackSwan.ShahSAIRlovedropsjdukefarheen75lalarukhSrilathalollacanapoem

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

Married to an only son of his parents,me and my husband r blessed with 3 daughters only and i know what pressure i have gone through in all of my pregnancies to have a boy... my eldest is nearly 14 years and after being married for 15 years still my mother in law is after my husband to divorce me and get married again so that he can have a son... i just don't understand this obsession of boys families to have a son, ok fine its nice to have both the genders to have a complete family but only having girls doesn't make the parents of those girls any less humans... i feel blessed to have 3 amazing daughters and have never felt any "kami" so to speak in my life.
In khushi's case, some relations r such which u never doubt and husband is one such relation, poor girl, she suffered the worst betrayal by one such relation and now is just too stunned to make any sense of the situation she is in bcz of her husband... i hope that her patents won't force her to go back that beast of a husband of hers again and if they do then i want her to stand against them as well... i also hope that arnav will help her in this difficult time.

Farheen, thank you so much for sharing your story. Its heartbreaking to hear what trauma you go through everytime hearing those taunts. But this also shows the strong woman in you, keeping the family together, not giving up on your husband. 

Proud of you and I am sure by the end of this FF journey, I will learn something memorable to cherish all my life. 

Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathIlluminatus.ShahSAIRfarheen75lalarukhSrilathalollacanapoem

lovedrops IF-Rockerz
lovedrops
lovedrops

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

Originally posted by jduke

Well said Jay. This story is not about giving more importance to boy and less to girl. Its about equality which I want my readers to understand. 

Also the subject is not about abortion, I am not here to judge people aborting. Couples make choices per their life style. I cant make judgement on couple who chose to abort. But I can at my free will judge the couple who chose abort only if its the girl. 

Genitals shud never be the deciding factor of a tiny heart. 

Also, Just because I am taking up the subject of Infanticide doesnt mean that this is the backdrop of the story. Its beyond that which will be revealed as story progresses.  

Thank You for watching and sharing your thoughts. 

Deepu How could we think that this will be the back drop of the story while youa re the writer.. of course it will be beyond that.. I know you wont leave us without squeezing the last drop of our tears.Tongue  I don't know about others.. I am getting ready for that since I read the prologue of the SBH.. And title itself is showing the intensity of the emotions.

Edited by lovedrops - 05 January 2015 at 3:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahSAIRToxicLovelalarukhcanapoem

Go to top