Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 11)

jayanthinag Senior Member
jayanthinag
jayanthinag

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Super update!!!  Arnav's and khushi's first meet is very nice.. Oh poor khushi how she is feeling the warmth of arnav's hand and try to reproduce it... Arnav opening the doors to his future ..nice!!!  Now I have to wait for one more week for next update when will it come???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

ShahSAIR IF-Dazzler
ShahSAIR
ShahSAIR

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
post my half comment..hehehe.. Maaa
radhvi Senior Member
radhvi
radhvi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Deepthi,
Just stumbled upon this FF and it is one brilliant concept.

In the first chapter, I must say that showing Arnav and Khushi's life parallel, I was under the impression that Arnav was a major jerk who cared about nothing other than his profession and Khushi was this naive bonded to him by some force. I even went up to the extent that why kind of OBT was he if he wasnt even able to save his own unborns...

BUT with second chapter you completely took me by surprise by showing Khushi married to a male chauvinistic pig with an ego-inflated head and her in-laws were nothing more than greedy, low-living sorry excuses in the name of human beings ( and I must say that this world is no short of such class-A jerks!) 

I seriously wonder what were the circumstances in which Khushi was married to jerk!!??
The husband wants her only to warm the bed?? 

And I feel that Khushi's innocence, naivety and trust in her husband and in-laws has led to those miscarriages!! And Dr.Deshmukh has a major role to play in this as well, who has demeaned position of trust as well. 

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but the doctor getting involved in an accident the very next day Arnav questions her about the high rate of abortions int he hospital, seems a bit shady here. Is it so?

And as for Dr.R, now what do I tell about him, ah the thorough professional, firing the nurse for ignoring the fact that one of the patients was carrying triplets! And I feel that Anjali's prediction about Arnav falling for one of his patients will certainly come true. 

I'm eager to know how Karan and his family brought to justice? And even more eager to know how their journey to go further, will it be arduous? and Love, how will that happen??

I just love this ff!!

Edited by radhvi - 28 December 2014 at 9:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLovejyothirockzSrilathalolla

Pinky.Raizada IF-Rockerz
Pinky.Raizada
Pinky.Raizada

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Nice update akka. I getting more angry on Khushi's Jerk Husband. By what Lavanya mentioned and No of abortion performed at the clinic, I think that jerk is aborting Khushi's babies because they are girls. Next update, Arshi meet again as patient and doctor. yay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLovejyothirockz

saakhi01 IF-Dazzler
saakhi01
saakhi01

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome update... So karan has been getting the babies aborted everytime n let khushi think that she had a miscarriage...
This is a horrible act n again commend u for bringing up and creating awareness about such issues through ur stories...

Ur each n every story becomes a part of my life in due course n i always learn something or the other from them.They leave a strong impression in my mind n heart.

Waiting for karan's truth to be out n our arshi's love story to  be started.

Thanks for thev pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhviToxicLoveSrilathalolla

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhvi

Hi Deepthi,
Just stumbled upon this FF and it is one brilliant concept.

In the first chapter, I must say that showing Arnav and Khushi's life parallel, I was under the impression that Arnav was a major jerk who cared about nothing other than his profession and Khushi was this naive bonded to him by some force. I even went up to the extent that why kind of OBT was he if he wasnt even able to save his own unborns...

BUT with second chapter you completely took me by surprise by showing Khushi married to a male chauvinistic pig with an ego-inflated head and her in-laws were nothing more than greedy, low-living sorry excuses in the name of human beings ( and I must say that this world is no short of such class-A jerks!) 

I seriously wonder what were the circumstances in which Khushi was married to jerk!!??
The husband wants her only to warm the bed?? 

And I feel that Khushi's innocence, naivety and trust in her husband and in-laws has led to those miscarriages!! And Dr.Deshmukh has a major role to play in this as well, who has demeaned position of trust as well. 

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but the doctor getting involved in an accident the very next day Arnav questions her about the high rate of abortions int he hospital, seems a bit shady here. Is it so?

And as for Dr.R, now what do I tell about him, ah the thorough professional, firing the nurse for ignoring the fact that one of the patients was carrying triplets! And I feel that Anjali's prediction about Arnav falling for one of his patients will certainly come true. 

I'm eager to know how Karan and his family brought to justice? And even more eager to know how their journey to go further, will it be arduous? and Love, how will that happen??

I just love this ff!!

Radhvi, Warm welcome to SBH family dear.  Your POV on Class-A jerks is classic and it throws me off-guard to find such men on day to day life. It is sad that many women suffer silently under their shadows.  

Thank You so much for wonderful wonderful feedback Hug

radhviSrilathalolla

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Nice update akka. I getting more angry on Khushi's Jerk Husband. By what Lavanya mentioned and No of abortion performed at the clinic, I think that jerk is aborting Khushi's babies because they are girls. Next update, Arshi meet again as patient and doctor. yay.

LOVE UR signature. Especially that scene, Mahesh babu was classic what to do what not to do..>ROFL

jeetegaPinky.Raizada

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Now this is what is called a fitting end! God what an update! The more you read about Karan the more hatred you develop for him and his character! What an inconsiderate jerk he is! Definitely doesn't deserve Khushi!
And then the Mr R enteres her life and has already given the feel of being loved even for a fraction of a second! That's enough for her to know what lies ahead for her in her whole life when she chooses it of course!

And Ms Deshmukh thank you for being the greedy bitch that you are, if not for you these two would have never got to this stage!

Now for the next update is a damn long wait god!

Cheers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLovejyothirockzSrilathalolla

Go to top