Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 107)

MeenuCrazyPanda IF-Stunnerz
MeenuCrazyPanda
MeenuCrazyPanda

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Soon I will hate all names for Male and will be settling with SWAMI.. NAADHA!!! PRANA NAADHA!yoyo75

I have no words for this update.. yoyo57

It was a baby for godsake.. Mentioned as if it is the sugar tin of your kitchen.. I think sugar tin gets more respect!yoyo77

4 daughters!! who could have grown to be beautiful girls! cici28

But NO!! cici21

And what the... 

Kundli? 3 sons? lekin u need a girl to give you those sons goddamit! cici22

Bichari Khushi! cici28

Ahh..  I love this  ARNAV!! SO SO MUCHcici24

Hope he gets to her soon.. yoyo122

Ahh DIII

ONE MORE WEEK!!! yoyo100yoyo98yoyo103

Angryyoyo180yoyo180yoyo180yoyo180yoyo180

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahSAIRSrilathalollacanapoem

ShahSAIR IF-Dazzler
ShahSAIR
ShahSAIR

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalarukh

unresd 85

KISI CHEEZ KO AGR SHIDAT SE CHAHO TOH PURI QAAYINAAT HAMEY USEY MILAANEY KI SAAZISH KARTI HAI...
MAAASIII.. Finally aapke darshan hogaye ek comment k lye hi sahi.. Dhanyaawad. I m so muchhh too muchhh bht zydaaa happpy... Bt seriously misssing u bht zydaa Gandi Maaasi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLovecanapoem

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

yatra nryastu pjyante ramante tatra devat|
 yatraitstu na pjyante sarvstatrphal kriy 

The divine are extremely happy where women are respected ;
where they are not, all actions (projects) are fruitless.

The above quote is from the sacred Vedas.

Swami Vivekananda has quoted the below verses:

The great Aryans, Buddha among the rest, have always put woman in an equal position with man. For them sex in religion did not exist. In the Vedas and Upanishads, women taught the highest truths and received the same veneration as men.
Is there any sex-distinction in the Atman (Self)? Out with the differentiation between man and woman"all is Atman!

The best thermometer to the progress of a nation is its treatment of its women. In ancient Greece there was absolutely no difference in the state of man and woman. The idea of perfect equality existed. No Hindu can be a priest until he is married, the idea being that a single man is only half a man, and imperfect. The idea of perfect womanhood is perfect independence.

Kavitha, I have never read these lines, its wonderful to learn so much from them. Thank You for sharing it.  Smile

Deepthi, what a powerful topic you have chosen this time as the background for your story. I bow my head in front of you for this great revolution you have started on IF.

Oh dear, I am very very overwhelmed to read this. I wish I could express how I felt reading the above lines.  Thank You from the bottom of my heart and after reading your views on CC thread and here, I have no doubt you will be one of the best M-I-Ls who will show no difference between DILs and your Sons. Hug

The reason I gave the above quotes is to show that women were respected and thought to be equal in every aspect in our very earlier times. Then how and why did the society in particular and humanity in general degenerate??

Coming back to the update, what should I call people like Karan, his parents, Deshmukh, the head nurse and all of those involved in this illegal racket of aborting female foetes. They are not humans, infact they are demons wearing the face of humans. 

Flushing the baby down the toilet - you know Deeps what I want to do now, cut Karan into small pieces and flush each piece down the dirtiest toilet right in front of his parents. Then would they understand the pain those little living beings underwent when they were killed even before they saw this world?

And the head nurse, first and foremost I want to chop her tongue off for saying "Jai Shri Krishna", and then I would want to repeat the same procedure with her and all her alleys too.

The words like flushing in toilet, Jai Shri Krishna, those were actually said by the medical people who were caught in hidden cams, doing abortions illegally. It was sad to watch those ruthless way of killing kids. 

I never support violence and strongly follow Gandhiji's principle of non-violence, but these people dont deserve that. Angry

Poor Khushi, her world came crashing down in an instant. One way I am happy that she heard everything,  but I am feeling bad that her innocent heart got broken in this way.

Her reactions to what ever happened was so natural, I could literally feel her pain and distress.
The way she asked Arnav to cup her womb, requesting for some warmth, a little assurance not only for her but for her baby too that everything will be fine, they will be fine, made me cry. 

Karan might have escaped this time from Arnav, but not for long. His sins will come out in the open and he will face the results of his deeds. 

I hope its Arnav who spotted Khushi in the middle of the road.

For people who said the Khushi was dumb, I can say one thing, she was naive and innocent and she was shown only what she was supposed to believe. 

But trust me, if a woman can be as soft as Mother Yashoda putting her little Krishna to sleep then she can be the Goddess Kaali in no time to protect her child.

A mother can go to any lengths to protect her child. And regarding the strength, once a mother is put in that situation, her inner strength  just multiplies to deal with all the adverse situations. This is not a theory or philosophy I am quoting, but I am saying it with my own personal experience. A mother can battle against anything to keep her child healthy and safe.

You are so right on this! Clap

Deepthi, I just have one request, please dont kill the baby. If the baby dies, then Khushi's battle is already lost. I want her to win this battle not only for her and her child, but as an inspiration to the many women who are scared to raise their voices against such practices.

Does the survival of baby a factor anymore for Khushi to pounce back? Khushi has to fight and take control of her life with or without the kid. And she will thats the whole backdrop of this story.  So we will wait and see what happens to the baby Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathShahSAIRjdukeSrilathalollacanapoem

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthiya

yatra nryastu pjyante ramante tatra devat|
 yatraitstu na pjyante sarvstatrphal kriy 

The divine are extremely happy where women are respected ;
where they are not, all actions (projects) are fruitless.

The above quote is from the sacred Vedas.

Swami Vivekananda has quoted the below verses:

The great Aryans, Buddha among the rest, have always put woman in an equal position with man. For them sex in religion did not exist. In the Vedas and Upanishads, women taught the highest truths and received the same veneration as men.
Is there any sex-distinction in the Atman (Self)? Out with the differentiation between man and woman"all is Atman!

The best thermometer to the progress of a nation is its treatment of its women. In ancient Greece there was absolutely no difference in the state of man and woman. The idea of perfect equality existed. No Hindu can be a priest until he is married, the idea being that a single man is only half a man, and imperfect. The idea of perfect womanhood is perfect independence.

Kavitha, I have never read these lines, its wonderful to learn so much from them. Thank You for sharing it.  Smile

Deepthi, what a powerful topic you have chosen this time as the background for your story. I bow my head in front of you for this great revolution you have started on IF.

Oh dear, I am very very overwhelmed to read this. I wish I could express how I felt reading the above lines.  Thank You from the bottom of my heart and after reading your views on CC thread and here, I have no doubt you will be one of the best M-I-Ls who will show no difference between DILs and your Sons. Hug

The reason I gave the above quotes is to show that women were respected and thought to be equal in every aspect in our very earlier times. Then how and why did the society in particular and humanity in general degenerate??

Coming back to the update, what should I call people like Karan, his parents, Deshmukh, the head nurse and all of those involved in this illegal racket of aborting female foetes. They are not humans, infact they are demons wearing the face of humans. 

Flushing the baby down the toilet - you know Deeps what I want to do now, cut Karan into small pieces and flush each piece down the dirtiest toilet right in front of his parents. Then would they understand the pain those little living beings underwent when they were killed even before they saw this world?

And the head nurse, first and foremost I want to chop her tongue off for saying "Jai Shri Krishna", and then I would want to repeat the same procedure with her and all her alleys too.

The words like flushing in toilet, Jai Shri Krishna, those were actually said by the medical people who were caught in hidden cams, doing abortions illegally. It was sad to watch those ruthless way of killing kids. 

I never support violence and strongly follow Gandhiji's principle of non-violence, but these people dont deserve that. Angry

Poor Khushi, her world came crashing down in an instant. One way I am happy that she heard everything,  but I am feeling bad that her innocent heart got broken in this way.

Her reactions to what ever happened was so natural, I could literally feel her pain and distress.
The way she asked Arnav to cup her womb, requesting for some warmth, a little assurance not only for her but for her baby too that everything will be fine, they will be fine, made me cry. 

Karan might have escaped this time from Arnav, but not for long. His sins will come out in the open and he will face the results of his deeds. 

I hope its Arnav who spotted Khushi in the middle of the road.

For people who said the Khushi was dumb, I can say one thing, she was naive and innocent and she was shown only what she was supposed to believe. 

But trust me, if a woman can be as soft as Mother Yashoda putting her little Krishna to sleep then she can be the Goddess Kaali in no time to protect her child.

A mother can go to any lengths to protect her child. And regarding the strength, once a mother is put in that situation, her inner strength  just multiplies to deal with all the adverse situations. This is not a theory or philosophy I am quoting, but I am saying it with my own personal experience. A mother can battle against anything to keep her child healthy and safe.

You are so right on this! Clap

Deepthi, I just have one request, please dont kill the baby. If the baby dies, then Khushi's battle is already lost. I want her to win this battle not only for her and her child, but as an inspiration to the many women who are scared to raise their voices against such practices.

Does the survival of baby a factor anymore for Khushi to pounce back? Khushi has to fight and take control of her life with or without the kid. And she will thats the whole backdrop of this story.  So we will wait and see what happens to the baby Wink

I agree with you Deepthi , what ever might be thefate of the unborn Khushi need to fight for her loss. All these years she was kept away from the word Mom , from the happiness to watch her kids growing day after day. She was kept away from waking up in nights to check on her sick kid , to change her diapers all these things seem to be small but those are the memorable moments for a mother and all these were taken away from her just because the kids were girls Angry

Edited by Srilathalolla - 05 January 2015 at 12:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedropsjdukelalarukhcanapoem

ToxicLove IF-Dazzler
ToxicLove
ToxicLove

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalarukh

UFFF   PLEASE ...EIK KICK...:( :(...kiya likh deya deeps...

i am crying right now...though not a mother myself  but the way u have written it ...i am feeling right now like i am about to lose my own baby and i have to safe her any way possible :(...

simple hats off deeps... out of this world...way par excellence writing...

from the time khushi heard the convo between her husband and  in laws on ph to the moment she being standing still and nurses passing by ...and whole ambiance u have created...hats off hats off simple hats off...

i am feeling chocked right now...the pain at heart is immense...the fear of losing ur precious gift...the fear of losing ur part of soul...the fear of a mother to be who already lost 4 daughters...and that also damn brutally...deeeps i am dead after reading it...u r fantastic and fantastic ...wt an excellent writing skills...emotions ur cup of tea and u deserves standing ovation for that

i am short of words due to pain...due to cries ...due to tears...bauhat dard ho raha hay..:(

loved the way she went bold with arnav...in that boldness there was piousness it was like having safety, security from a stranger whose touch not so strange...in that touch of his she felt the world ... the love for baby which she felt first time from some one else other than herself...

the whole bus scene u wrote...the sky crying with her...that wet 1000 rupee...that tight knot of remaining left money...that controlling sobs...her past thoughts about boy toys ...the way first daughter died to last one...and then the plead for one kick...:(...i am speechless deeps...

i am crying...hats off for ur excellent writing...big hugs...

Oh Lord, I didnt expect you to unres so soon, knowing how busy you are in your AD. 

This chapter was very difficult for me to write, one it was high on emotional drama and two you werent there when I wrote, to boost my strength. Dammit, You spoiled me staying alongside while I write and now I am unable to pen down anything without you. 

For me the entire Kick scene was very emotional but my fav 2 high points were when she haqse grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach and second one is when she slumps down on the steps of bus mumbling my baby is dying. 

I proof-read at least 6 times and every time I missed you reading those parts...

Now stop crying and come back to me sooonnnCry..Aisa nahi kahoongi bcos I understand. Smile

Edited by deepthiya - 05 January 2015 at 1:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathShahSAIRlalarukhSrilathalollacanapoemMeenuCrazyPanda

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

My thoughts are on page 85.

Impressive Kavi!! Clap thanks for sharing such great quotes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveSrilathalollacanapoemMeenuCrazyPanda

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Nine months are slowly getting close,
I am surrounded by the blanket of yours;
Slowly I am growing in your womb,
Please don't send me to the tomb;
Oh world, can't you hear my voice?

Aren't you happy? You can see me soon,