Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 106)

PriyaUk Groupbie
PriyaUk
PriyaUk

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Very emotional part and sensitive sub.
Well written !!!
Many say can't believe this happening in this era .
Killing female babies in womb and after birth.
But honestly happening.
Doesn't mind educated or not.
Heartless monsters ...and should be punished severely.
Coming to story ,
How can khushi be so innocent
Oh ... 5 times ...
Can't imagine how much pain she's going thru...
Now wanted khushi to be strong and kick that jerk hus... and his parents.
Thought khushi will go to lavanya after knowing this brutal truth ...

Will wait for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

mayurisb80 Goldie
mayurisb80
mayurisb80

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I would never call kushi dumb...she was young and blinded in the love and faith she had for her husband...but she is strong...on having that blinds removed from her eyes that her husband aided to kill her daughters she ran...to protect her baby...I wish Arnav had planted one on katana face...
You have chosen a very important subject...I look forward to read the next update...Arnav is he going to be her protector..

ToxicLove

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged

ToxicLove

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
unresd page 40 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRlovedrops

Illuminatus. Goldie
Illuminatus.
Illuminatus.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
You have picked a very torturous plot to showcase in your Arshi story. And your story telling in doing full justice to it. Clap
I dont think the baby will survive with whatever you have written till now. With the injections, no food and the bus ride to Mumbai... the increasing pain.. ufff.
 But, all I want to see is justice for the wrong and it has to be meted in a proper and final manner, before Khushi can move on in her life.

Even if she falls in love with Arnav she cant shed off her wasted 6 yrs on a moron and his family. I hope she does not have to go back. Rather, I hope Arnav never lets her leave. They were attracted to each other as strangers and under normal circumstances they would have never met beyond a Dr and patient relationship. No one would predict to see them together as a couple. 

But this tragedy had brought them together. But then again, Khushi is now in another zone of pathos and trauma. Her mental state is beyond my comprehension. 

I hope Arnav can be the healer and brings her justice. Where are her parents and Lavanya? They live in Mumbai?
 Are they going to feature? or she will stay with Arnav and his family now. 
I would like to see her with only Arnav and how Arnav care for her. But then, I also want to know what kind of parents she has and then you mentioned she has an elder sis, Payal? 

Eagerly, waiting for the next chapter...

Edited by _Mini_ - 05 January 2015 at 11:53am

ToxicLove

Javeria3991 IF-Rockerz
Javeria3991
Javeria3991

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I have been thinking about Karan's mother Shoba, rightnow everyone hates her, i hated her too but then that hate turn into pity.
Shoba is also a woman and it's impoosible to believe that she is playing as a dumb and blind and becoming part of this murder.
I think she must had also went through the same pain khushi went through and may be lost a daughter too and went through that agony and mental torture alone with no one to understand her or be her strength. She had lost hope and neither to expect anything from anyone. That's why she doesn't feel khushi's loss and pain because she buried them long ago. Her feelings, wishes and desires would had taken as insignificant and her husband dominated and manupulated er from the day she married him, she being helpless and spoonfeed to obey in-laws and patidev no matter what then molded her character as her in laws wished and then his son too behaved with her just like his father and in the same way Karan treated khushi. 
I am sure Shoba mother in law treated her in the same way when she was expecting and that's how currently Shoba is treating khushi in the same way. 
It's the cycle which desperately needs to be break. 
Shoba was helpless and weak but khushi is not, even if her parents abandon her in future, lavanyah is with her no matter what, she will push Khushi to acknowledge her strength and fight for her daughters murderer and so does Arnav who has already started working on his strategy for the "BATTLE".
There is a such a waste difference between Shoba and Khushi yet they are still very much alike. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canapoem

yatra nryastu pjyante ramante tatra devat|
 yatraitstu na pjyante sarvstatrphal kriy 

The divine are extremely happy where women are respected ;
where they are not, all actions (projects) are fruitless.

The above quote is from the sacred Vedas.

Swami Vivekananda has quoted the below verses:

The great Aryans, Buddha among the rest, have always put woman in an equal position with man. For them sex in religion did not exist. In the Vedas and Upanishads, women taught the highest truths and received the same veneration as men.
Is there any sex-distinction in the Atman (Self)? Out with the differentiation between man and woman"all is Atman!

The best thermometer to the progress of a nation is its treatment of its women. In ancient Greece there was absolutely no difference in the state of man and woman. The idea of perfect equality existed. No Hindu can be a priest until he is married, the idea being that a single man is only half a man, and imperfect. The idea of perfect womanhood is perfect independence.

Deepthi, what a powerful topic you have chosen this time as the background for your story. I bow my head in front of you for this great revolution you have started on IF.

The reason I gave the above quotes is to show that women were respected and thought to be equal in every aspect in our very earlier times. Then how and why did the society in particular and humanity in general degenerate??

Coming back to the update, what should I call people like Karan, his parents, Deshmukh, the head nurse and all of those involved in this illegal racket of aborting female foetes. They are not humans, infact they are demons wearing the face of humans. 

Flushing the baby down the toilet - you know Deeps what I want to do now, cut Karan into small pieces and flush each piece down the dirtiest toilet right in front of his parents. Then would they understand the pain those little living beings underwent when they were killed even before they saw this world?

And the head nurse, first and foremost I want to chop her tongue off for saying "Jai Shri Krishna", and then I would want to repeat the same procedure with her and all her alleys too.

I never support violence and strongly follow Gandhiji's principle of non-violence, but these people dont deserve that. Angry

Poor Khushi, her world came crashing down in an instant. One way I am happy that she heard everything,  but I am feeling bad that her innocent heart got broken in this way.

Her reactions to what ever happened was so natural, I could literally feel her pain and distress.
The way she asked Arnav to cup her womb, requesting for some warmth, a little assurance not only for her but for her baby too that everything will be fine, they will be fine, made me cry. 

Karan might have escaped this time from Arnav, but not for long. His sins will come out in the open and he will face the results of his deeds. 

I hope its Arnav who spotted Khushi in the middle of the road.

For people who said the Khushi was dumb, I can say one thing, she was naive and innocent and she was shown only what she was supposed to believe

But trust me, if a woman can be as soft as Mother Yashoda putting her little Krishna to sleep then she can be the Goddess Kaali in no time to protect her child.

A mother can go to any lengths to protect her child. And regarding the strength, once a mother is put in that situation, her inner strength  just multiplies to deal with all the adverse situations. This is not a theory or philosophy I am quoting, but I am saying it with my own personal experience. A mother can battle against anything to keep her child healthy and safe.

Deepthi, I just have one request, please dont kill the baby. If the baby dies, then Khushi's battle is already lost. I want her to win this battle not only for her and her child, but as an inspiration to the many women who are scared to raise their voices against such practices.

@ Bold Kavitha I totally agree Khushi was 19 when she got married and we all know how nave and innocent kids will be at that time and that is the reason parents are worried more about kids at that age because they see what they are shown.

@Red ClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRjdukesmancanapoem

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
unresd 85

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRMeenuCrazyPanda

Go to top