Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 102)

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged
awesome
she had escaped good for her
she had seen wht she wanted to in her marriage ignoring the realities 
hope Karan rots in hell
but sometimes i think its better that the girl kid didn't exist to be torture n reminded all her life how unwanted she is or a curse
its better to not be than to be an feel like not being their 
hope khushi fights back n shows Karan she is not week like he things
will her parents help her i have a doubt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

radhvi Senior Member
radhvi
radhvi

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged

A Very Happy New Year Deepthi, have a blessed and wonderful year ahead.Hug

I couldn't resist depicting Khushi's nature or what she felt in each of the following instances. (bold is my take)

"Her heart bubbled with warmth hearing the concern and love in his euphonious words."  - Khushi's dripping innocence. If this was the effect for the words of mouth I really wonder what would be the effect on her for the words of heart. (Although, I am obliged to say that such words of heart can only be from Arnav and certainly not from F**ked up Moron MehtaAngry)

"A woman who can readily clean up the mess her husband makes, can go to any extent to protect his image in the public.  And the same woman can make countless efforts to understand and pamper him within the secured walls of their relation."

"No seriously everyone mistakes him. But truth is he is very possessive about me which is why he acts like that. But he is the best husband one could have!" - Khushi's immense respect for a chauvinistic pig who don't deserve her a bit.

"I..I am not sure" Khushi looked up at Karan as apprehension fluttered through her." - Khushi's apprehension in doing something against her husband's wishes. I felt that she is aware that he can get violent if he wants.

"...Khushi uttered in low voice mindful of Arnav's presence, so that he doesn't hear their baseless arguments." - Khushi's maturity in handling a situation while all her husband did was to create a scene in front of a complete stranger and displayed to quote Arnav, "I-got-the-biggest-hole-in-my-ass".

"She turned with a start and looked around for Karan. "Where is he? Did he agree for the appointment? Is that why you took him aside?"" - Khushi's concern for her husband totally unaware that he was the one who did not bother to kill her unborn daughters or subjecting her for the mental and physical distress.

"I am sorry for my husband's behavior." Khushi apologised fumbling with her saree. - Khushi's humane attitude to apologize.

"Yes, How can you think I want an abortion when all I have been doing is praying for the safety of my baby after going through so many miscarriages. I need to get my husband, he will tell you how badly we wanted a kid. This can't be my file. Let me get my husband..." - Khushi's unwavering trust on her husband who truly is a class-A jerk.

Here I will certainly not blame Khushi completely for her innocence and naivety, because I feel that she was brought up that way, in an environment where things were shown entirely black & white. And I feel this must be the reason she doesn't find anything wrong in her husband or in-laws behavior as she in her growing up years must have witnessed her mother in similar situations where the later would have probably said "that is the way your papa shows his love for me."

So when that Class-A jerk Karan Moron Mehta displayed his "asshole-lism" and was hell bent on making Khushi's life that miserable, she didn't find anything wrong or amiss.

But when she can trust Lavanya with her secret about Arnav's touch spreading warmth and care, why couldn't she atleast given in a thought about what her friend has to say about her husband and in-laws?

And in chapter 5 I couldn't hold back my tears to read about a totally shattered soul, who deserves nothing but unconditional love and now justice for her daughters.

Here I could not help but recall Anjali's words from the serial IPPKND where she says,

"hume aap per vishwas tha...thoda sa pyaar maanga aur badle mein hume sirf dhoka mila."

I literally have no words to tell what she is going through. And it was at that moment I couldn't help but realize how blessed I am to be born, to live & loved, cared, nurtured, educated and most importantly taught that things in this world are not completely black and white but more often shades of grey by my parents and extended family. 

I say to live and loved because, once a daughter is born, she is killed with worst sort of inhumane methods.

I remember watching a movie called "Karuthamma" in Tamil, which shows about a village has a practice of feeding cactus juice/ milk (it solidifies at the throat) or shoving a couple of unhusked rice kernels down the throat of a new born baby girl. In both methods their airway are blocked and eventually kills them. But that's in fiction. In reality things are actually worst in cities rather than villages. It is usually the educated who are narrow minded and biased. I did see the show of Satyamev Jayate, when the woman in question, actually a doctor herself, is subjected to this torment by her so very educated husband and in-laws.

For now, I'm off to fetch a box of Kleenex *sniff*Cry. I'll be back with more comments.

PS- Here I wonder if such morons want only sons and not daughters then the future will be only filled with boys. Then will they get their sons married to another boy, who obviously cannot give them any heir? Will they be happy seeing their "sons just like Khans" turn gay? 

But truth to be told there is another horrendous act happening where in a girl is married to all the brothers! I cant say that I can even digest this news!OuchShockedDead

Please see this link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295380/The-wife-married-FIVE-brothers-Rajo-21-follows-tradition-Indian-villages-allows-families-hold-farmland.html

Edited by radhvi - 05 January 2015 at 7:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeetegaToxicLoveSrilathalolla

Janu75 Goldie
Janu75
Janu75

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
moved to tears!!

ToxicLove

momoahmd IF-Dazzler
momoahmd
momoahmd

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
OMG...
such a heart breaking update...
A bitter reality ov our society n u hv written it brilliantly...
Feeling so bad 4 khushi...
Hoping the car to be arnav's...
Continue soon...
N
Thanks 4 pm...

ToxicLove

amira039.303 Goldie
amira039.303
amira039.303

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Finally khushi has realised the true colours of that disgusting karan.
But who is that person who calls her at the end? Please please please let it be arnav! She really needs him right now. I feel so bad for khushi Cry
Thanks for the pm and please update soon

ToxicLove

shubhi15 IF-Dazzler
shubhi15
shubhi15

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Finally Khushi's blindfold is removed...

ToxicLove

yeshyeshna IF-Dazzler
yeshyeshna
yeshyeshna

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
awesome part
finally khushi got yo know the truth
she ran away from mumbai
karan should be punished
are arshi together now?? arnav will take good care of her

ToxicLove

guy3 Senior Member
guy3
guy3

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Very disturbing. To think, so many women go through this even now. And the unborn babies so brutally killed. Thanks a ton dear for writing this.

ToxicLove

Go to top