Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 (Page 100)

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Khushi is not dumb but a strong woman who even after listening to such a truth had guts to run away from evil place in order to save her baby who is still there in her womb.. hope against hope.. now that she is again in front of her angel.. pray things for khushi who is so much pain.. a mother who unknowingly in her blind trust in her better half lost her girls in the toilet flush.. oh god.. why do people like dr deshmukh and karan or even that head nurse exist on this earth.. dr deshmukh and head nurse forgot that they are women too and what if their parents would have thought otherwise.. well wants arnav to make all of them at his alibag hospital to face the consequences for hurting mothers and killing innocent babies..  salute to khushi and to you deepthiya..  hope and pray that people in this country where we pray to maa durga, maa saraswati, maa laxmi stop killing female child.. 
thanks for pm Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhviToxicLoveShahSAIRSrilathalolla

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Totally feeling numb. Hw a person can b so inhuman. The words utterd by head nurse r feel lk someone cuting heart with knife such pathetic . They r using their profesion to fulfil greed. Hw khushi overcm frm grief that she was cheated by her husband n in-laws. Hope that wil arnav befr whom khushi unconsios. Only arnav can heel khushi . Marvelos updt tanx for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Ah they meet again
I wish Arnav kills Karan 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLove

nooli IF-Dazzler
nooli
nooli

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
nice update...

ToxicLove

shyamidutt Senior Member
shyamidutt
shyamidutt

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I was so moved with the update. It's sad when you think that it happens in real life too. Kushi is not dumb she is just naive and believes people are good. But the fact that she ran away to save her baby shows she is not dumb but just a little too trusting. She realized the first thing she needs to do right now is save the baby so she ran, because had she stayed back she would have lost the baby, In-laws and husband against you is a tough battle for a soft sweet person like Khushi. So she went to get help and support first but the parents don't seem the type to support her for one her mothers words saying that her kundali has boys and I remember reading Lavavnya saying she never felt the warmth and love of her father or husband when Khushi was describing Arnav's first touch on her stomach like he cherishes the baby. So I don't think the parents will be of much help. Hopefully life will toughen her up to stand up alone and fight this out.  Beautifully written Deepthi. Your work is always thought provoking and It stays with me long after i finish reading.  

I have to watch that episode after I get back from work. No time right now but thanks for posting the video. 

Edited by shyamidutt - 05 January 2015 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRSrilathalollacanapoem

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
the update makes us disgusted of our own society, where everyone blesses for healthy son, but very rarely a mom-to-be is blessed to have a healthy daughter...
Had tears in my eyes..

Amazing way of penning down..
Loved it..
Hope, Khushi and her baby are safe..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIR

ShahSAIR IF-Dazzler
ShahSAIR
ShahSAIR

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged

ToxicLove

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pup03

Khushi is not dumb but a strong woman who even after listening to such a truth had guts to run away from evil place in order to save her baby who is still there in her womb.. hope against hope.. now that she is again in front of her angel.. pray things for khushi who is so much pain.. a mother who unknowingly in her blind trust in her better half lost her girls in the toilet flush.. oh god.. why do people like dr deshmukh and karan or even that head nurse exist on this earth.. dr deshmukh and head nurse forgot that they are women too and what if their parents would have thought otherwise.. well wants arnav to make all of them at his alibag hospital to face the consequences for hurting mothers and killing innocent babies..  salute to khushi and to you deepthiya..  hope and pray that people in this country where we pray to maa durga, maa saraswati, maa laxmi stop killing female child.. 
thanks for pm Smile

I totally agree with you she is naive but not dumb  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToxicLoveShahSAIRcanapoem

Go to top