Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

I suffer from extreme case of Monday morning blues 😕. Can we just stick to Sunday?
Sorry Kavitha, didn't mean to put a damper on your request for Meenu...can we agree on a middle ground?  

Hey Deeps, is there a way we stick to a weekday. This time give us the Sunday night update as usual but from next week can we make it either Thursday or Friday update? 

What about others in India, ladies speak up, which day is better?
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u tease us too muchhh!!! ;)
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Hey Deeps, is there a way we stick to a weekday. This time give us the Sunday night update as usual but from next week can we make it either Thursday or Friday update?

I support you.

Deepu, this time give the update on Sunday. And from there onwards you can do the updates on Thursday or Friday as per your convenience so the other readers can enjoy it over the weekend. And you can do the teasers on Monday.
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Ladies, 

Updating Chps take more than an hour including posting and PMing. I wont be able to spend that long time during day times since I will be tied up with office during the weekdays, and with kid on weekends. 

Would Saturday night work for you all? That way everyone around the world will be home on Saturday/Sunday including Meenu. Let me know. 

I will ask this in the next update post for everyone opinion. 
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am fine with whatever works for you Writerjee.
And, you dont have to send me a pm. 
I am stalking you and your thread. ðŸ˜†

ps- Do ya think you need to open a new thread?😉
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: deepthiya

Ladies, 

Updating Chps take more than an hour including posting and PMing. I wont be able to spend that long time during day times since I will be tied up with office during the weekdays, and with kid on weekends. 

Would Saturday night work for you all? That way everyone around the world will be home on Saturday/Sunday including Meenu. Let me know. 

I will ask this in the next update post for everyone opinion. 

Deepu.. Whatever works for you.. Will work for me. I don't have any problem with any day.
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the teaser...
Wow .. Arnav gave her shelter and took her to his apartment where no outsiders are allowed.. interesting
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepthi, I am ok with anything. Earlier it used to morning updates for us which inturn was night in India and no one had any issues. Since now updates became night for us, I guess women in India would have left for their jobs or classes and they felt left out.
Updates on Saturday nights for you, is it not going to be tough? I mean sat nights people want to go out or meet friends and family, i hope it's not going to be a burden for you.

Or else just stick to what's convenient for you.

And if sending pms is tough, why don't you send emails. It's quicker and easier. I don't mind if you don't even send them, I anyways stalk your thread.

And another request, don't send pms for teasers. Most of them anyway peep into your thread at least once a day, so they will get to see the teaser.

Deepthi, sorry for so many suggestions. As a writer whom we value, I am trying to make your life a little more easier.
Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Deepthi, I am ok with anything. Earlier it used to morning updates for us which inturn was night in India and no one had any issues. Since now updates became night for us, I guess women in India would have left for their jobs or classes and they felt left out.

Updates on Saturday nights for you, is it not going to be tough? I mean sat nights people want to go out or meet friends and family, i hope it's not going to be a burden for you.

Or else just stick to what's convenient for you.

And if sending pms is tough, why don't you send emails. It's quicker and easier. I don't mind if you don't even send them, I anyways stalk your thread.

And another request, don't send pms for teasers. Most of them anyway peep into your thread at least once a day, so they will get to see the teaser.

Deepthi, sorry for so many suggestions. As a writer whom we value, I am trying to make your life a little more easier.

Thank you dear for understanding. Earlier I was one man army, now that people reporting to me, my workload has tripled, which is why I could no longer do it during daytime. 

And you are right, Saturday night is the most happening for us but not all weekends. For now we will stick to Saturday Night Update (USA time). If I have plans that night, I will post the update ahead of the schedule on Saturday afternoon itself (US time). 

But Teaser day will still be Wednesday Night US time. 

And regarding PMs, I have no issues to do it if I am free. This time I got lazy to PM teaser so I didnt. ðŸ˜† Will keep you all posted and think of alternate ways, if its getting too much to PM 500+ readers. ðŸ˜†
BarunFan1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Deepthi,

I again accidently came across this FF and saw you as the author decided to read It immediately as I was one of your ardent fan of TVK and FF.

I must say you have brought tears to my eyes again when reading this story as you did with the other stories of your.

Always your story points to some social discrepancy that we have in our society and you writing to bring awareness to this your readers makes you an amazing women than a writer.

I have always admired your writing but more than it the lesson you teach innocent women by your stories is worth praising millionth times.

Aborting the female fetus is a biggest crime that may still exist in our society. And to know so many women can undergo aborting their live healthy fetus without their knowledge. What the hell is wrong with our men and society.

Thanks for writing such a beautiful story and making Khushi run away from that B^&%#^D of a husband and family is a great relief to my heart.

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter on Sunday.

All the best to you.