Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I am not stepping into this thread until i get next better Update... I am damn upset.. πŸ˜‘🀒
And ROSY... AWESOME WORDS..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

Nine months are slowly getting close,
I am surrounded by the blanket of yours;
Slowly I am growing in your womb,
Please don't send me to the tomb;
Oh world, can't you hear my voice?

Aren't you happy? You can see me soon,
I am excited to see the world of sun and moon;
In your womb, I am counting days,
To show you mother, my little gaze;

Mother, I am excited for my first toy,
I promise I will become your joy;
Please don't feel me as a burden,
Whatever you decide cannot be undone;

I know you are waiting to see me play,
More than you I am excited to see that day;
Oh mother, won't you start my life story,
Please don't make my life a history;

I am excited to play in your lap,
With my deeds, I will make you clap;
Oh world, give me a chance to live,
Even if you don't, I will forgive;
Oh world, my life is now a question,
Please don't give it name of abortion.

not mine but loved it...:(

<p></p>

seriously speechless..
Waese Aap donu k paas kaam nahi hai kya sivaa mjhey rulaaney ka..
Maa Update dekey rulaati hai aur Aap aese...lol

seriously last lyns... Can't.. Nothing.. Ufff
lalarukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthiya

Oh Lord, I didnt expect you to unres so soon, knowing how busy you are in your AD. 

This chapter was very difficult for me to write, one it was high on emotional drama and two you werent there when I wrote, to boost my strength. Dammit, You spoiled me staying alongside while I write and now I am unable to pen down anything without you. 

For me the entire Kick scene was very emotional but my fav 2 high points were when she haqse grabbed his hand and put it on her stomach and second one is when she slumps down on the steps of bus mumbling my baby is dying. 

I proof-read at least 6 times and every time I missed you reading those parts...

Now stop crying and come back to me sooonnn😭..Aisa nahi kahoongi bcos I understand. πŸ˜Š

i am missing u loads too...hope to be back with u and on this thread asap ...both the high points u mentioned they r indeed breaking points...plus all the gestures she sobing controlling her cries...that holding of pall knot tight...uff...that crossing of road seeing the clinic like life depends on it...that pleading for kick...that crying sky...ufff...fantastic writing

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meenu_Luvs_ASR

I am not stepping into this thread until i get next better Update... I am damn upset.. πŸ˜‘🀒

And ROSY... AWESOME WORDS..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next better update matlab? Please clarify. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next better update matlab? Please clarify. 

U r the writer... U will know better.. BETTERπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meenu_Luvs_ASR

U r the writer... U will know better.. BETTERπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I was confused if u meant better means speedy update or happy updateπŸ˜†

I was confused if u meant better means speedy update or happy updateπŸ˜†

ok.. then let me promote it to BEST UPDATE.. For what you have mentioned!! 

WAITING IS SERIOUSLY NOT MY BOTTLE OF WATER!
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have no words to explain... After reading the whole update and watching the Video.. I was so angry.. frustrated.. upset. I thought for long time what could be the reason for people still believing in such things and acting stupidly. What making them to take such decisions by betraying own blood. Why they are still believing such crap even after seeing many women reaching heights.. many women taking care of their parents.. many women fighting for their rights. 

Why cannot they think the person who is giving a boy as their heir is also a woman. If they kill all the girls even before coming to the world... where they will find girls to give birth to boys they wanted. Why they are not realizing that they are doing a big crime. 

We came long way from the days of Sati Sahagamanam to the days of woman getting remarrying after husband's death. Why cannot we cross this belief of boys are the ones who can become their heirs. Give a chance to girls and see what they can do. Every girl in this society can prove herself that she is better than any boy around here. I heard many dads saying, now a days girls are way better than boys. I really pity them... Girls are always better... they are realizing it now. because women are coming forward, getting educated now... that doesn't mean girls are getting better now... it means..men are looking at the girls better now.

Whenever parents stop thinking daughters as burden.. whenever parents stop thinking that only boys will make them go to heaven(bullshit)... then only this will change. 

Coming to the Update... Deepu.. its really an amazing update. As you said... you should have warned me before for tissues.  I didn't keep my tissue box next to me while reading it. But frankly .. even though I had it.. i would have not used it.. because.. I forgot everything while reading it.. I was so angry.. and my eyes didn't listen to me at all... 

When that idiot head nurse talking about tiny baby... tiny life.. so brutally even not referring the baby as baby.. made me so angry... they don't know the value of life. What did that tiny baby do to them to treat that brutally. 

Flush in the toilet... Oh man this sentence kept haunting me since last night. One should have a brutal heart or a stone in the place of heart to do such thing. 

That Karan... Kamine Mehta... jerk... bas***d... idiot... he is not a human... I hate him.. I truly hate him.. how could he do that to her. He killed his three children. He murdered his three unborn daughters. He deserves a severe punishment... more severe than what Shyam got in BTS. His whole family needs to be punished brutally for the brutal act they did. 

And more than them.. I hate Dr. Deshmukh. Being a woman... how could she do that. Why she didn't think at least once that, if her parents went through abortion that she is girl... could she see this world and become a doctor. How could she forget that she herself is a woman. Why money is important than values and ethics. Really if I see Karan and Deshmukh infront of my eyes.. I willl really kill them for what they did.

Poor Khushi she is so young to understand all this. But you made her realize the reality very soon.. Good for her.. At least she could save her 5th child. I really wish and hope that the baby is safe. 

Arnav... truly he handled that idiot Karan very well. I hope he doesn't leave Karan here... I really hope he does something which teaches a good lesson for him. He doesn't have to fight with him and hurt him... he could attack him legally too... or he could attack him mentally too. 

Khushi ... her escaping from her husband to save her daughter... moved me. it is really emotional to read it. Taking money from a stranger and running away from the nightmare she is living until now. But she has to do this. 

But her struggle to feel for one kick from her baby... Ek kick.. please ek kick... how could we stop crying Deepu... See I am again crying while writing it.. Ek Kick...😭.. dammit.. you made me cry.. yesterday.. and today... 

I am glad Arnav found Khushi ... Now I am eager to know what will happen next. I cannot wait until next week... I definitely can't. I understood that you are hell bent on testing my agitated nerves and left the update there... 

Remember if my BP levels went up... if I became insane talking about Arnav and Khushi alot... it is completely your fault. And what is this Deepu... Why you are making the options of the names for boys less. 

After BTS.. defintely your readers stopped even thinking about Shyam name. After TVK ... defintely everyone started hating the sound of Adi. And now Karan... I am feeling already allergic to that name. How could you create such intense characters Deepu.. How could you make your characters so real that we truly hate them to the core. 

Really super brilliant update. Very emotional... for me.. it is way too emotional... I couldn't sleep last night with the thouhgts of all those unborn babies... how could people do that.. when there are many women who are praying to get pregnant. How could they do that while many people are struggling to get pregnant. When they will understand that... life is very precious.. even it is tiny.. even if you didn't see it... even if you didn't feel it... life is precious... very precious.

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lalarukh

Nine months are slowly getting close,
I am surrounded by the blanket of yours;
Slowly I am growing in your womb,
Please don't send me to the tomb;

Aren't you happy? You can see me soon,
I am excited to see the world of sun and moon;
In your womb, I am counting days,
To show you mother, my little gaze;

Mother, I am excited for my first toy,
I promise I will become your joy;
Please don't feel me as a burden,
Whatever you decide cannot be undone;

I know you are waiting to see me play,
More than you I am excited to see that day;
Oh mother, won't you start my life story,
Please don't make my life a history;

I am excited to play in your lap,
With my deeds, I will make you clap;
Oh world, give me a chance to live,
Even if you don't, I will forgive;
Oh world, my life is now a question,
Please don't give it name of abortion.

not mine but loved it...:(

Wow Di.. its very emotional... do you know there is a famous poem called Pushpavilapam by Jandhyala Papayya Sastry garu about how flowers will feel while we make them suffer by plucking them. He wrote that they too have life and feelings... It really moved me when I first read that... Hurting flowers itself we feel very bad... here it is a life of tiny heart. How could they kill the innocent lives... so brutally. 
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres on page 86 deepthi.
Everybody wants a boy and the reason they give is boy will take care of them in their old age. I really don't understand. I was born single, no brother, no sister. Even after my marriage I am the one taking care of them. They just need a reason to do this nonsense act. I was shocked to see in satyamevajayate about the professor family and the women who tried to kill her own grand daughter. They must be pushed in hot oil and fried alive... sry deepthi for using these words. Only humans need to be punished through law.