Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is the harsh reality of this society . Kill the girl child in the womb who is nothing but trouble . This update unsettled me , I became very emotional while reading this . The pain khushi felt is so raw 😭 unknown to her ,karan , her in -laws & Doctor have played death game very brutally . Khushi has been aborted for five times , do these animals even consider consequences of continuance abortions ?
 Khushi might never mother a child or worse she might die . Karan's mother has married khushi only because the Astrologer has predicted she will mother three boys 😡
It is not wrong to crave for Boy baby but not at the cost of another life created by you who happens to be a girl . 
The worst thing is khushi never knew her filthy husband's intention .
Arnav has read whole thing in khushi's eyes , his heart is paining to see the women who he is attracted from the first sight .
Khushi has run away to Mumbai , it is the only thing she can do now . She needs time & space , but looks like karan's evil intention to kill the baby is again going to be successful . Is it too late?
Say it coincidence or fate khushi is in safe hands for now .
La should be the first one who should be informed about khushi , who will not rest until karan is behind bars after ASR .

lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That jackass Karan should be shot right in his ass and front so that he can't father any more.. Love this ArnavArnav
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written...awesome...
Hope kushi will be strong enough to face the situation from here
Thanks for the pm :)
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how brilliantly you write
how sick of Karan and his family to have led Khushi to all her "so called miscarriages" when that beeyaaatch of deshmuking doctor carrying out abortion, how sick to murder a baby who already has a life within!

Awesome update, thanks for pm x
123priya thumbnail
Amazing amazing..can't explain how much i like this ff !! Continue soon...
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope she is ok and the baby and punish that karan awesome update
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I am glad Khushi heard the raw truth firsthand.. it was necessary for her to see the harsh reality of the man she called her husband.
So happy she fled from her husband... I am praying her baby girl is okay, for her sake... she's lost so much at the hands of her husband.
She was in front of Arnav and Arjun's vehicle...
Excited to see what happens next.
I remember watching that episode of Satyamev Jayate... I can't believe people think like that... I am very happy I'm West Indian, from here in the Caribbean and I am from a family where a baby girl is equally cherished like a baby boy. No differences in gender. I am blessed.
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. glad khushi came to know d truth. waiting for d next update
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man! Can I just strangle Karan and embrace Arnav? I loved Khushi here you can't call it running away you have to call it a smart defense!
Her baby is her priority that's clear!

She was completely shattered man! And I'm so glad Mrs Metha was the last line! Now this shall be interesting!

And you Karan rot in jail along with your parents!

Cheers
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very well written ... A woman is a woman's biggest enemy. Father mother these relations have meaning n some ppl fail to understand that..