Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
that was one super quick update! thanks😊 i'm feeling so relieved that khushi finally knew abt her husband's deeds. hope that she seeks divorce from karan as soon as possible, as he won't leave her else. and the person in the aston martin..pls let it be arnav..he should better take her to his home.. that's the safest place for her, after lavanya's home. i don't think she should go to her parent's place. they would tell her to go back to her in-laws, being the typical narrow minded people that they are. i feel such pity on her. a girl who couldn't even look out for her own parents for help..ab please khushi or karan k divorce ho jaaye jaldi se.. Edited by poojasidd123 - 9 years ago
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this update a lot i just hope arnav will be able to console khushi n bring her out of trauma when she will know her baby is dead now n i have said khushi was dumb to believe her husband bcaz 5 time miscarriage is not something small not to suspect n i have watched satyamev n mostlyuneducated girls fall into this n some girls know their child r getting aborted bcaz they r girls n thats a diff thing bcaz they know it n still they accept though its unacceptable maybe khushi is too innocent that she always  trust her husband n his sugarcoated talks but people should be more careful with husband like karan who have excuse for everything i just hope now khushi stand n fight for her killed babies n not leave karan that easily he should be behind bars...\
I will notbe surprised if khushi parents will not behave properly with her n even ask her to go back to karan bcaz what to expect from people who confirm tha daughter child to baby boy before its born n i want to ask r they her real parents n one more question where did khushi live before n where is d hospital is it alibag.
Edited by deepika09 - 9 years ago
cosmina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after the firsts lines i was tempted to give up and start a voodoo spell for all those ... creatures,the mehta's! but i knew you always give us a tiny hope from the bottom of  the hell of your characters.i am extremely glad she hear what a ''wonderful ''family '' had! i wonder if this pathetic mother in law is conscious that if in  all this world will be more boys(although i have a son) who the hell will feed them,nurture them,love them and bring them another generation?! 
i'm amazed about her reaction ,no hysterical time but practical .i hope the child will be ok,losing another one will be to much for her
thank you for update!
RK612 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely as always .thanks for the pm
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
gosh! can't stop crying
that fu(king ba$tard should pay for what he did to khushi n her daughters😡
glad arnav found her
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh such an emotional update,you are right education has nothing to do in these cases aswe women mostly trust our husbands blindly n than our gynae doctors n khusi is no exceptional so it is justified but im really feeling sorry for her as she lost her 4 babies,your story is based on a very social cause n you writing is too perfect it feels like real when we are reading.
Rihanna4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You have expressed her anguish for her baby safety in an excellent way. Ek kick...
Loved and felt the pain. I have seen Satyamev Jayate program especially this episode you have referred couple of times before too.

I always love your writing.
suwin thumbnail
awesome update...
hope Khushi's child survives...
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Deepthi!!! Hopefully khushi's baby will be okay!!!!
nitrit95 thumbnail
beautiful  chp   u  captured khushi  feelings fear n pain very well hats off to u arnav i realy like him n  y no slap for karan yet pls ek slap to banta hai🥺