Frequent Posters

mbbsrocks thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg wasn't expecting this Monday update ..eeekks
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The pain is so heart wrenching!!
The truth came out in the crudest way possible, dismembers the limbs, flush down the toilet alive...how can a mother survive?
How can anyone think of killing an unborn, defenseless, not able to cry out in protest?
Had tears when Khushi was trying to find solace about her baby from Arnav's touch. She was trying everything within her to protect her Lil princess! The way she was trying to feel her baby's movements, begging the Lil one for one kick! I hope no mother has to undergo that kind of pain.

I wonder whether Khushi's parents be accepting as even they seem to encourage boy child as they checked her horoscope for the gender of child. Its good Arnav found her, hope he will be able to help her out through this mess and pain.

I know Deepu, its the same rant, but can't help it as you stopped it in such a crucial moment, if possible please update before next Monday. It'll be a pain to wait to know about Khushi and her baby.Edited by jeetega - 9 years ago
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav reached...wow... loved the update😊
nuts4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow in this story you are handling very very touched topic and m glad to read the same...you are work is splendid
-Xpress- thumbnail
Just want to mention that i feel kushi will never get support from her family...
but happy that arnav met her
loved the update... n glad that kushi came to know the truth
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bravo for choosing this subject and writing in such a way that it shakes the readers. Well done
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally khushi gt to c her husband n in laws real face.. Dr. R is really too cool with his words n actions. I think her family is gng to dis own her bcs she eloped frm her hus.. it happens in most cases.. daughter coming frm her sasural n staying at mayka more than 2 days become suspicious. I thought she was gng to lavanya... wen wil b he calling her khushi instead of Mrs.mehta..I hate that. 
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear...
Loved it...
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maaa thankyou.. Mai hass rahi hon aur ansoo b hai.. Feeling attached to mother jisey pata chala she is being cheated by own one's.. And Arnav meri jaaan.. Isilye RES
waese Maasi online aayi thi kya coz aesa lag raha hai unhoney khudi res kiya huwa hai..na ki aapney

UNRES

so comment time.. god promise itni mehnat aapko nahi krni padti hogi jitni hum readers ko comment krne k tym pe hoti hai.. aapka plot fix hai while hmara roller coaster ride hai...hehehheehhehe

as we have olrdy xpctd about Karan and his parent's involvement in ol past miscarriages of khushi or i can say MURDER OF INNOCENSE... 
I don't know who said it but it describes KHUSHI fully...
"A GOOD WIFE IS ONE WHO SERVES HER HUSBAND IN THE MORNING LIKE A MOTHER DOES, LOVES HIM IN A DAY LIKE A SISTER DOES AND PLEASES HIM LIKE A PROSTITUTE IN THE NIGHT..."

Nurse and Karan was talking about Karan's baby dammmit... pathetic ... these lyns Maa pls kasam se bht zyda darr gayi thi mai..

...no way any (baby) would survive the injection.

...dismembers all of its (baby) limbs.

...flushed in the toilet.

...die sooner or later..

Khushi what will be the condition of Mother when she heard these lyns..
how she is wishing good for her baby.. baby yes that is which is joining Arnav and Khushi.. so emotional when she grabbed his hand and splayed it on her stomach,she pressed his hand firmly against her stomach and uttered, "Now its perfect!" She gave a glorious smile, like the ones that appears when a person achieves everything they have dreamt. "Do you hear that? That's my daughter's heartbeat..."

how can u write so deep.. Deep word is in ur name may b that's why...😆😆😆

Khushi the name of purity in your evry work and i am glad i am part of it.. 
i have read till now so many Arshi FF's and kasam se naaam b yaad nahi.. bt in majority Khushi is naive and ASR is beast but in only your work i fell in love again again and again with my ehmm ehmmm Arnav and each character of story excpt villian.. coz villians ki love story nahi hoti..hehehehehe...!

Karan and DEshmukh hang them... no it's vry small punishmnt for them.. hope Arnav will gave justice to ol those innocent babies.. and then definitly evry baby will say;
"ALL THAT I AM, OR HOPE TO BE, I OWE TO U MY ANGEL {ARNAV}..."

i don't want to comment on Karan's 😡character coz baki full GANG of SBH hai na usey hell tak lejaaney k lye.. ðŸ˜‰
Khushi is going to her maternal home but why i am not feeling any positive vibes😕.. are they too involved in it.. was it planned..fingers crossed.. if so then seriously ðŸ¤¢

Juhu... Mumbai.. Mrs MEHTA and what the.. cliff hanger😡😡 Maaa... ye q kiyaaa😭😭... kuch toh reham krti... 
Anyways thankyou for evrything.. love u so much and hug u tightly.. and Maasi pls ab aajawo.. kuch toh reham khaawo.. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was really interesting