Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seems like Dr R will do this in private and poor Khushi will not know how awful her husband actually is.
xyzsm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read the first part...my god...the whole family...scoundrel...
watching the show now...6 times abortion...cant have any words what am feeling now...
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
read the teaser now...
arnav is just a dhamaka...
now going to read the read the chapter..
lav.0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a different yet common topic u have chosen deeps...read all the three parts at one go...m luving thus Dr. R.. hahaha
..dats obvious..I know.. (wink) n coming back to khushi.. this is wat happening to most of the gals in India...leading a life of a slave..with cruel husbands like karan as**ole... waiting to see the union of my arshi.. :)
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: xyzsm

read the first part...my god...the whole family...scoundrel...

watching the show now...6 times abortion...cant have any words what am feeling now...

Let me know what you think of the facts shown in the show
deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab update as always..👏
u r truly amazing for choosing such delicate yet common issues in ur stories..both d previous one and this too..

its very common in india being partial to d male.. but why is the thing i could never understand.. why killing the unborns when there is no fault of their's.. its very sad that no matter what ever steps taken to protect them is not helping them..

recently read a report showing that there is no improvement in girls ratio and its still decreasing in some remote areas.. even educated ppl breeding such thoughts disgusts me..

such dr.deshmukh kind of ppl dont have a conscience.. until d conscience awakes nothing can stop such acts..wish such dr.R be there with every lady fighting for her girl..

im very happy for khushi deciding to leave karan without giving him another chance to weave stories and thanks for keeping that way..

im sure its arna's car and happy he found her soon to protect her and d baby..

waiting for next update..

Edited by deepsdspeed - 9 years ago
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It's not like a woman's womb. It won't bleed. It won't stretch to make a room for you"

A famous quote from the book " A thousand splendid suns" by Khaled husseni.

Doesn't this line explain everything? How Rasheed(one of the character) refused to acknowledge his daughter and gave so much love to his son.
Here Karan is doing the same thing, but going a step ahead from Rasheed. Killing his own child.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: .Shakti.

"A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It's not like a woman's womb. It won't bleed. It won't stretch to make a room for you"

A famous quote from the book " A thousand splendid suns" by Khaled husseni.

Doesn't this line explain everything? How Rasheed(one of the character) refused to acknowledge his daughter and gave so much love to his son.
Here Karan is doing the same thing, but going a step ahead from Rasheed. Killing his own child.

Loved the quote. I didnt read his book but heard many read his works. I guess its time I pick one from his collection. Thanks Shakti for sharing it. 
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was totally amzng...
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After reading every chapter, the first words that come out of mouth are ... Oh my God. I was so tensed while reading the whole chapter.

Khushi came to know that horrible truth. My heart was crying while reading how karan and that nurse were explaining the abortion process. The way khushi took Arnav's hand and put it on her tummy.. She is craving for some care and concern :-(. She escaped the monster for now.

Why did arnav not enquire properly about everything there? I am glad that he left and came to Mumbai, he can rescue khushi and her daughter now.

Deepthi, it was an amazing update. Every chapter is a shocker. Will wait for the teaser...