Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was scrolling thro the FF section and found your FF, loved your writing instantly.. Although I mistook Arnav to be Khushi's husband in the first chapter and was aghast for cheating on her on their wedding anniversary, thank God it's not him!!

Karan is a scum bag who doesn't hesitate to kill his own blood..he needs to be castrated so that he can kill no more babies.. Why does God give these people the most precious gift in the world?? No words are enough to describe how I feel about Khushi's sasural and that bas***d husband of hers..
And then that Female dog Dr. Deshmukh.. She needs to to be hanged publicly.. For what she is doing is no less than a murder..Poor Khushi didn't even know what was happening to her.. I hope she will have the courage now to fight off those worser than devil creatures.!

Can't wait for next update!!

Now I don't mind this Arnav taking matters into his own hands!! 👏Edited by kclovearshi - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shyamidutt

Yes even today people think that having a girl is a curse and boy will save them from all the trouble. Boy or girl I just want them to be healthy , grow up with good behavior and should be able to distinguish between what is bad and what is good 

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Exactly.. boy or girl.. they should be healthy. I think wishing for girl or boy is not at all wrong. But killing the unborn kids because if it is a girl or a boy.. is unforgivable. I saw one girl here , a friend of my friend, going through abortion couple of times because she was pregnant with boys both times. Her first kid is a boy. She wanted a girl for second. But as a punishment.. she became pregnant for the third time with boy again. But she kept it. Every time when I see her.. I will get very angry. Why she need to kill the two before. 

twinki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My god after reading the teaser I can't wait to read the update
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When are you going to update deepthi?
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovedrops

Even before I was pregnant, me and my husband have always wished for a girl child, at least the first born, more than me, him as he says the depth of love and attachment a girl can have can never be matched. When I became pregnant and wanted to know the gender out of curiosity, he won't allow it saying, God will give us what he wants, just pray for a healthy child and that we will be able to instill the right values in the child as he or she grows up. My in laws also says the same. But I have seen many cases where the families try for boy child and push their daughter in law/wife for trying the third or fourth time.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
UFFF   PLEASE ...EIK KICK...:( :(...kiya likh deya deeps...

i am crying right now...though not a mother myself  but the way u have written it ...i am feeling right now like i am about to lose my own baby and i have to safe her any way possible :(...

simple hats off deeps... out of this world...way par excellence writing...

from the time khushi heard the convo between her husband and  in laws on ph to the moment she being standing still and nurses passing by ...and whole ambiance u have created...hats off hats off simple hats off...

i am feeling chocked right now...the pain at heart is immense...the fear of losing ur precious gift...the fear of losing ur part of soul...the fear of a mother to be who already lost 4 daughters...and that also damn brutally...deeeps i am dead after reading it...u r fantastic and fantastic ...wt an excellent writing skills...emotions ur cup of tea and u deserves standing ovation for that

i am short of words due to pain...due to cries ...due to tears...bauhat dard ho raha hay..:(

loved the way she went bold with arnav...in that boldness there was piousness it was like having safety, security from a stranger whose touch not so strange...in that touch of his she felt the world ... the love for baby which she felt first time from some one else other than herself...

the whole bus scene u wrote...the sky crying with her...that wet 1000 rupee...that tight knot of remaining left money...that controlling sobs...her past thoughts about boy toys ...the way first daughter died to last one...and then the plead for one kick...:(...i am speechless deeps...

i am crying...hats off for ur excellent writing...big hugs...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all a big hug to you Deepthi because when I read the update I had tears in my eyes because I was imagining myself in Khushi's place so as a writer I can understand what you might have went through to put the update together. 
                        Yes I totally agree that education has nothing to do with human values and common sense. There are so many idiots in our society who are well educated but are of no use to the society and they are a big burden. They use their brains to find the loop holes in our laws so that they are not punished for the illegal acts they do. Thanks for the link of Satyamev Jayate. When I saw the episode I was in teaser and it took me 2 days to digest the facts.

coming to the update , Khushi's imaginary world where she had a good husband and where she is an expecting mom was broken by the harsh truth that her in-laws and her husband were the cause of her miscarriages and her unborn were killed by none other than their own father. She is a nave , innocent and young woman who's whole existence was depended on her husband. Each and every word you wrote about what she was going through and how desperate she is to make sure that her kid is safe was really amazing. 

You know finding a perfect partner is impossible but finding a right partner is not. There is a lot of difference between being perfect and being right. I am myself is not perfect so how can I expect a perfect partner. As a mother of 2 daughters when I look at my daughters smiling faces my respect for my husband doubles because he never said that he wanted a boy. For me he is a right spouse. 

I got my answers about Khushi's in-laws. There is a saying Woman is the cause of woman's sorrows and I believe it. If Khushi's MIL opposed the abortions then Khushi would not have to go through all this but on the other hand she was the one who is encouraging her won son to abort his kids. I really doubt if she is even capable of calling a woman and a mother 😡.

Nice and emotional update 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago