Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy new year and thanks for a really wonderful new story. It's so sad that this not wanting a girl exists even in this day and age. I actually have a personal experience. I have two daughters and when my younger one was born we decided no more kids and I had my sterilization done. I guess my husband knows his mom so he didn't talk about the sterilization ahead of time. We just talked to th doctor and got it quietly done and since both of mine were c sections it was easily done. But my MIL found out and not only did she give me a tough time but didn't even touch my younger one till about six months. My FIL used to dote on her but she wouldn't even pick her up. She couldn't do much as everyone was with me, but it hurt a lot at that time her constant taunting etc. ironically when she was on bed during her last days my daughters took care of her along with me and she realized her folly too late. I am so happy and blessed to have two daughters. Growing up in America they are so independent and no less than any boy. I hope there is a turnaround soon about the thought process in people especially mother in laws which is so sad as they themselves are women :( 
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy new year deepthiya. I realy wish it's not the case in India now. O am I wrong? I m not an Indian n know little bit on Indian culture. 
What I like abt ur stories is that u create a strong female character. And try to ctreate real scenarios. 
Love this chapter. 
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am already in LOVE with this sexy Dr, ArnavSinghRaizada
awesome teaser
Thanks for pm x
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update N i loved the dialogue by arnav...
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG... 

OMG.. 

Ok.. Meenu relaxes... 

First and foremost..

HAPPY NEW YEAR DI and ALL OTHER FRIENDS HERE

Next I make a high jump or long jump or whatever it is to the story!!!

FEMALE INFANTICIDE!! 

When I came to reading about this part I mean the hand written note.. 

MAn.. I was like.. SWEARING ALL COLORFUL WORDS

That's was the moment I felt when My Dad was 1000^1000 times better male!

No offense to others please.. 

But I cannot forget when My mother was in OT and when he was asked what baby he wants.. all he said was I WANT IT TO BE A GIRL.. NOT THAT I MIND A BOY!
I know all these because I was there and Mom was delivering my sister!

Fine.. Fine.. Getting back to ARshi from my Biography blabbering

Ahh.. Khushi is so naive!

KARAN... SON OF A... 

MANIPULATIVE... 

I am not able to stop myself.. sorry

Amidst all these.. 

comes our Dr Raizada and his obsession to NOT HIS PATIENT's Sexy waist band! And sexinnocence in SAREE!! 

LOL.. 

Oh DI.. 

I loved Arnav's words to the KARAN.. 

That MO**** !@#(#@$ deserves more!! 

OMG.. 

POOR POOR

Khushi blindly trusts that Waste weight on Mother Earth!yoyo156

Teaser padke kuch nahi sooja.. 

Are planning to get KARAN arrested!

By the way.. Dr. WHATEVER DESHMUKH can go to hell for all I care

PS: Sex determination is not permitted in India right? 
Was that Dr. Whatever doing it illegally IN RGH? SERIOUSLY?

TOO MANY QUESTIONS 

I COME TO CATCH UP AND YOU GET ME MORE TANGLED DI.. NOT FAIR!

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Deepthi,

Thank you for New Year surprise update πŸ‘πŸ‘. I really enjoy reading this new Arshi journey.

Karan Mehta can I rename him as Kamine Mehta?. He is proving himself to be more and more moronic in every update. He doesn't have minimum human compassion towards his wife's health and well-being. Kushi poor girl always supporting and covering for her husband's misdeeds is in for a big heartbreak. Kushi no doubt deserves better life partner.

I really wonder how Mr.Mehta is able to get gender information every time. In India ultrasound results are strictly confidential and severe punishments are imposed if this information is leaked. None of my friends who delivered babies in India in last 5-6 years know gender of their baby how much ever rich and influential they are. Also why there are no audits by insurance or health organizations when 170 abortions are performed by a hospital in a very short span? 

I can't stop laughing after reading about Kushi's waistband for two reasons. One Kushi is cramping, spotting and worried for baby still didn't forget to wear non-essential waistband. Second Arnav's attraction for girl wearing saree and waistband after meeting Kushi. Looks like waistband will play crucial role in deciding Arnav's life partner πŸ˜‰.  Also why there is no female nurse presence in testing room?. I always see female nurse when male gynec is checking or attending female patient?

Kavitha good guess and I know you are beauty with brains 😊.  It is high time for you to step into writer's world.

I have no intention to offend anybody with my comment(s). 

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aha...lovely teaser. I am all ready for kick ass action πŸ˜†
Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Meenu_Luvs_ASR

That's was the moment I felt when My Dad was 1000^1000 times better male!

No offense to others please.. 

Me too Meenu, I am so thankful God gave me such wonderful parents. We are two sisters only and no brothers, and not once I ever heard my parents say they wanted a son or something like that.

kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser deepthi. Even I am worried of khushi like Kiran and Kavitha said. I really believe that Lavanya is going to be a great support. And I am guessing from deepthi's words from earlier updates that khushi knows fairly that her husband is a jerk but not able to accept it and how cruel he can be killing his own child. Worried for her😭. But happy on seeing the avatar of Dr.handsome RπŸ˜‰.. great.. waiting now for the full version of Karan tortured. 
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: canapoem

Me too Meenu, I am so thankful God gave me such wonderful parents. We are two sisters only and no brothers, and not once I ever heard my parents say they wanted a son or something like that.

feeling blessed PoemπŸ˜ƒ