GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome ...
Dr. Raizada is in action
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'll be honest, in the first chapter, I thought that Arnav was khushi's husband, so I really disliked him at that time but now... With each update you're making us love him more and more
I Loved the teaser
Loved your concept for this story, which unfortunately is a very commonly used practice in some parts of the world
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh, this reminded me of an incident. It was the first time, we had gone to labour room I guess to see the normal delivery. The family of the patient was waiting outside, as soon as the baby was born, mam (doc) told us to inform the family about it.
This was all first time for us, and of course we were happy seeing the delivery and all.
We went outside and told her husband and few of their relatives that "it's a baby girl". Suddenly everyone went silent. They were not ready to come inside. I think after an hour or something her parents came I guess. That husband of hers didn't come inside at all. I wanted slap him. And that lady had undergone 3 miscarriages. I felt really bad for her. Man, she was 20/21 I guess

Deepthi, in every story of yours, you have been dealing with some social issues. Girl I love you for this 🤗
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi deep you are such an amazing writer
loved the teaser
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thst was the most awaiting confrontation for me...plz giv the update soon...
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Deepthi...Happy New Year to you too

This is indeed an awesome start of a beutiful story...
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I want to whistle and clap for this Arnav. He is doing exactly what  I wanted him to do.

But Deeps, a confrontation between Arnav and Karan already???? This is indeed a surprise for me.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .Shakti.

Oh, this reminded me of an incident. It was the first time, we had gone to labour room I guess to see the normal delivery. The family of the patient was waiting outside, as soon as the baby was born, mam (doc) told us to inform the family about it.
This was all first time for us, and of course we were happy seeing the delivery and all.
We went outside and told her husband and few of their relatives that "it's a baby girl". Suddenly everyone went silent. They were not ready to come inside. I think after an hour or something her parents came I guess. That husband of hers didn't come inside at all. I wanted slap him. And that lady had undergone 3 miscarriages. I felt really bad for her. Man, she was 20/21 I guess

Deepthi, in every story of yours, you have been dealing with some social issues. Girl I love you for this 🤗

Reading a story is one thing, but seeing it happen right in front of your own eyes, it must have affected you deeply. What an asshole that girl's husband turned out to be indeed. ðŸ˜¡
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's an amazing teaser...I really wants to clap for Dr Raizada...he is become an action hero ;).   We really need this type of doctors in this society.