Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazylovey thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great update.. 
Khushi will cum to know about all her abortions.. 
Loved arnav handeled that jerk.. 
Continue soon.. 
Thanks for pm.. 
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really wish to punch Karan in the face and make a permanent dent in his face and also hurt him where it really hurts. I'm too wired up to say anything else after reading the update for now!

And Deepu as usual you stopped it at a cliffhanger. I really wish to know what the double face has to say as explanation.
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fantastic update... πŸ˜Š
loved it...
khushi is so naive n trust her bas***d husband.
arnav is so gentle with her. he msging about marrying a girl wearing saree n waistband..πŸ˜ƒ
karan is really an errr... just bcoz child is female, he wants an abortion...
doen't he know many abortion is not good... it will create problem in future..
lavnya has also suspicion. she should come here for khushi.
hoping that she will act cupid between arshi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
jeetega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepthiya

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I beg to differ with that statement. Next chapter I am going to suggest everyone to watch something. 4 miscarriages of Khushi of a <font color="#ff0000">story</font> is going to be nothing compared to what you are going to see in the video of a real women. And also education has nothing to do with innocence, well educated women with great intelligence falter in life when it comes to love and family. Most importantly We are forgetting the main factor that Khushi was barely 19 when she got married.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So in my opinion, I dont think she is a fool.</font>

There are worse situations than what Khusi has undergone. If you have seen the first season of Satyameva Jayate hosted by Amir Khan, there was this episode about female foeticide in India. Many show situation worse than this. And also educated women being forced to choose between family and daughter.

And coming to Khushi, she is not a fool, but a naive woman who thinks of the best in a person with a charming and optimistic nature. From the age of nineteen when one starts to see the world for what it is, she was being molded and shown what her husband and family wanted her to see and Karan made sure he psychologically feeded her bull shit. Even otherwise we see in many real examples, that education , experience or maturity level all don't determine how you recognize mental abuse. Its worse than physical abuse as the latter may leave a visible mark, but the other leave a mark on your heart which you can't prove to anyone or even to yourself. And when it happens over years, you either rebel or be submissive without sometimes not realizing completely. This is what happened to Khushi. Karan has fed her that all his bouts of anger was because he loved her to the extent of being so possessive. She being naive have believed it after being fed that over the years.
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jeetega

There are worse situations than what Khusi has undergone. If you have seen the first season of Satyameva Jayate hosted by Amir Khan, there was this episode about female foeticide in India. Many show situation worse than this. And also educated women being forced to choose between family and daughter.

And coming to Khushi, she is not a fool, but a naive woman who thinks of the best in a person with a charming and optimistic nature. From the age of nineteen when one starts to see the world for what it is, she was being molded and shown what her husband and family wanted her to see and Karan made sure he psychologically feeded her bull shit. Even otherwise we see in many real examples, that education , experience or maturity level all don't determine how you recognize mental abuse. Its worse than physical abuse as the latter may leave a visible mark, but the other leave a mark on your heart which you can't prove to anyone or even to yourself. And when it happens over years, you either rebel or be submissive without sometimes not realizing completely. This is what happened to Khushi. Karan has fed her that all his bouts of anger was because he loved her to the extent of being so possessive. She being naive have believed it after being fed that over the years.

Jeet, take a bow dear. How well you explainedπŸ‘. I still remember when I was 19, all I wanted in my life was to marry and have kids. My friends dont believe when I say I came to know what lovemaking is in my second year degree college which is around the same age. Yes I was quite weak in general knowledge for my age. πŸ˜‰  But on serious note, I always thought every man will be as romantic and chivalrous as film hero. Its not because I was ignorant, I was brought up like that, and my surroundings were nothing short of a protective web.
ToxicLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Deepthi, Happy New year to you and your family too!!! Have a great and wonderful 2015!!!

Coming to the story, whatever is happening to Khushi is indeed sad but more than that her own husband getting their babies aborted because they are girls is completely criminal. 

We humans always try to find bad in every good thing that happens. Here the advancement of technology to come up with ultrasound of the foetes, was done with the idea of finding anomalies in the foetes and whether there were extreme health issues either for the baby or to the mother. That was probably the intention of the scientists discovering this technology. But man started making use of this in the wrong way. Trying to find the sex of the baby and then aborting it if it was a girl, this became the practice and then government stepped in and passed a law saying sex determination is illegal. But ofcourse he found loopholes in this too, bribing the doctors and persons who run such facilities, he still gets his work done.

Classic example of such a man is Karan here. He probably knew that his wife would never agree for a abortion, so taking the help of an equally criminal doctor, he has been aborting the babies and making his wife believe that they were miscarriages.

I am more eager to know how is he doing all of this. Yesterday when Khushi fainted in the hospital and today since she is back to the hospital with cramps and spotting, did the doctor insert something in her vagina which would dilate the uterus and cause an abortion looking like a miscarriage?

Loved the way Arnav could not resist looking at Khushi again and again and losing himself in her aura. They say hearts and souls seek out their partner hearts and souls easily, and its only our mortal human body and mind which takes hell lot of a time to understand that. I guess somewhere deep down, Arnav's heart did recognise the deep connection it shares with the other heart that in inside Khushi, and so made his mind and body restless in her presence. (Deepthi, I feel like I am becoming a card reader who predicts the future by picking cards. πŸ˜†)

Very well put Kavitha. BTW any doubt that Arnav didnt recognise the deep connection his heart shares with hersπŸ˜†..ROFL card reader..yes that title suits you bestπŸ˜†

Loved the way Arnav handled Karan. Well looks like a lot of heated arguments are in store for us in the future between Khushi's ex and her future. πŸ˜† But once I really want Arnav to smack him right on his face. Wicked me. πŸ˜‰

Me too wants Arnav to forget his morals and smack the ass. πŸ˜†

When will you give the next update? I know its soon to ask, but just want to know a tentative date. 

3/4th of the next chapter is complete. So Next update will be sooner than you think. I should let you all know soon. 

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
this karan is a total scumbag... female foeticide..
poor khushi..she will be shattered after knowing the truth...
awesome. .update loved it to core...
cant wait for the next...
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was reading some articles now and this problem is not only in India, it is prominent  in China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other Asian countries.

I would like to quote what I found in the article below:

In China, in the early, 1980s there were 108 male births to every 100 female, only slightly above the natural rate; by 2000 that had soared to 120 males, and in some provinces, such as Anhui, Jiangxi and Shaanxi, to more than 130. The result is that more than 35 million women are "missing". Though China is not the only country affected - India's situation is similar - it has by far the widest gap; its one-child policy has exacerbated the problem.

The effects of the discrepancy are only now emerging in full. The country has tens of millions of men who are destined to die single. Some fear that the excess will lead to increased sexual violence, general crime and social instability. 

ToxicLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

I was reading some articles now and this problem is not only in India, it is prominent  in China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other Asian countries.

I would like to quote what I found in the article below:

In China, in the early, 1980s there were 108 male births to every 100 female, only slightly above the natural rate; by 2000 that had soared to 120 males, and in some provinces, such as Anhui, Jiangxi and Shaanxi, to more than 130. The result is that more than 35 million women are "missing". Though China is not the only country affected - India's situation is similar - it has by far the widest gap; its one-child policy has exacerbated the problem.

The effects of the discrepancy are only now emerging in full. The country has tens of millions of men who are destined to die single. Some fear that the excess will lead to increased sexual violence, general crime and social instability. 

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
damn! i knew it
that fudging ba$tard karan is behind all this😑😑😑
blo0dy murderer
urgh! hate such a-holes!

glad arnav found out well in time
arnie, tu mera hero *mwahz!*
feel really bad for khushi, poor girl is too naive 😭