ArShi FF: Sex between Hearts - Thread 2 - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy new year and thanks for the lovely surprise on new year. Through your story you are addressing the realty of killing girl child in the womb. It is still happening. Just waiting to see what explanation Karan is going to give now that Arnav knows about the forced abortions Khushi underwent. Awesome
those were not miscarriages it was abortion done by her husband now I guess khushi's world z going to collapse as I her husband's true identity n face z going ng to be out that's why he was adamant on seeing deshmukh and not any other least Arnav...now Dr.deshmukh should be punished for this act of hers...arnav z insanely attracted to her but felt overwhelmed when he was setting his own boundaries... liked the way he made karan bow to his words... hope do the truth comes out as feeling bad for khushi to be with such pathetic dick man..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!...that's a lovely surprise!!!
MY GOD!!!...ASSHOLE karan!!!!...for the last 5 years, he was aborting khushi's child because they were female babies!!!.😡😡😡..how inhuman he can be!!!!..😡😡..MY GOD!!!...he should be hanged!!!!...even hanging him thousand times would be less punishment!!!..😡😡😡...HATE HATE this karan and people like this mentality...MY GOD!!!...OH GOD KHUSHI...how naive you can be angel...:(..:(..:(...
no doubt that KARAN has the biggest hole in his ASS...ASSHOLE...😡...by the way 
i can't stop laughing when I read this line...🤣.. totally epic...🤣
Somehow guessed that Karan wanted to abort the baby. Arnav should really make him suffer. 
Really, Arnav?  ... asking your mom to find a bride who wears sarees and a waist band?  And you finally realised how your bride should be when she answered the rudeness of Karan.  Good going.
How does she trust her husband so much?  Why is she so naive?  She has had so many miscarriages and yet cannot understand how and why?

And now the poor girl has to suffer the anger of Dr R as he thinks she is scheduled for an abortion.  I don't think she even got the news that she is carrying a girl child.  That stop at the medical store was most probably for some meds that would be undetected in the history of the patient so that if anything should go wrong, the doctor will not be blamed.  And Dr R, please, you see the innocence in Khushi, yet you think she wants an abortion.

A husband like Karan can only think about another male wanting to 'dig' into his wife... not that a doctor is standing in front of him and wanting to administer help.  Although he did not miss the looks Dr R was giving Khushi.

Oh dear!  Hope that Khushi does not get any backlash from Karan.
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Hey Deepthi I was thinking about Karan's parents , Do they know what Karan has been doing ? We got some glimpse of Karan's Mom what about his father ? I know I have became too demanding 

Latha, I feel the entire family is behind this. From what little Deeps has portrayed their family, it looks like all have equal hand in this crime. 😡
ultrasound scan to test to gender of the featus...if its a girl then abort it systematically and then show it as miscarriage!!!! god!!! what a piece of scumbag!!!
plz continue soon..
that was a brilliant update..interesting and intriguing...👍🏼
An amazing one 
Karan is such a mean guy
Just bec she is pregnant with a girl child he wants to get her abortion
Waiting to see Arnav Khushi more moments n hope Karan is out soon 
Beautiful updates can't believe he aborted those child coz they were females...

I hate him more now...

Aww...loved Arnav he is sooo cuteee...

continue soon...

Thanks for the pm...