Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samsung04 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh wow i dont need to say that hw good u r ... Never enough of ur writing... Monday is tooo far hmmm
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it true all her abortions were because of her husband.  I have no idea why this kind of people exist in this world.  I loved Khushi's and Lavanya's telephonic conversation.  They both are behaving like a teenager.  I feel sorry for Khushi after hearing Lavanya's thought.  She suffered a lot but still so positive in her action. I am in love with this Arnav. 
Fantastic chapter...is it the hospital also responsible for the abortions.  
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear it is always treat to watch your creation of arnav..and i always want to fall in love with him 😳 still i m not able to erase fighting fate and tvk's arnav from my heart..and i dont want to erase it..i want to keep it for lifelong..awesome update deepthi..showed completly different khushi when she was with lavanya..bubbly type..loved their drooling sessions..i agree with what lavanya said, a stranger took a split second to give life time happiness she deserved which her husband didnt give in 6 years..you chose manoj bajpai for karan's character..perfect dear..wonderful actor..karan a jerk as we all know, does not have manners..does not know how to talk to a pregnent lady..he must be the reason for khushi's previous abortions for sure..and dr deshmukh an animal in the name of the doctor..almost 2 abortions a day..how could they do that being in a prestigious, respectful profession..you always showed us friendship at its best, be it between arnav and aman in tvk and ff and now in the form of khushi and lavanya:) and at last woh god..arnav opening the door of future and khushi mehta? And his stammering..loved loved and loved this yaar..did he tell only arnav or Dr arnav? I m little confused here..deepthi nowadays you are enjoying to keep us hanging in cliff hanger..and that too for a whole week..now desperatly waiting for the next update to come..lots of love dear..and congo for the new thread..you deserve many more threads..like infinity..love you always.. 😳
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so karan bring khusi for abortion
Parii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hate karan a lot
Awesome updates
Hope Arnav tells khushi
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It seems as if Karan is trying to abort Khushi's baby with the help of Dr. Desmukh
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Karan is behind aborting his babies n he killed khushi 5 babies n even the new one too without informing her he is sick cant he understand its dangerous for khushi too.
Edited by deepika09 - 9 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
Oh wow Arnav is going through all abortions files in the hospitals, GOD 170 abortion cases in 2 years, it's like making fun of God's the most wonderful blessing, kids. 
I can't believe that Karan is so inhuman, he is tricking khushi to have sex determination test in the name of faint issues. He is retard and pr*ck too. 
I am so ure that Arnav will came to know about khushi five abortions but it will be a very tough job for him to make khushi believe that it was her husband behind the miscarriages. Poor khushi, i agree with Arnav that why did she end up with a horrible man like karan, bad luck. 
Update next chapter soon
anuarshi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khushi feeling warmth towards Arnavs touch which karan😡 cudnt give
I feel like punching Dtr Deshmukh in her face talking abt women being herself women.due to dis mental educated retards v ppl r still backwards
Nd coming to junky Karan,he must be kidding me wen he said he z over working for money khushi spent on cake ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ and possibly his dirty hand over khushis abortions
I m so eager n waiting for Arshi meeting again😳