Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am sure the earlier abortions were not a mishap but were deliberate attempts to kill the child and I guess the reason could be something on the lines of the gender of the baby because at the moment, no other reason sounds so convincing to me. Anyway, it's pretty evident that Dr.Deshmukh has an upper hand in all these deliberate murders and will have to run hither-tither to save herself from Dr.R and his wrath.

I hope Arnav doesn't let anything untoward happen to her baby. She's really hopeful and eager to be the recipient of the hapiness that motherhood bestows onto a woman. The complete situation when he places his hand on her womb was surreal and I look forward to its repeat.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. 😊
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi deepti how could u write so well dear . Capturing every emotion, every touch,innocence, humour,belonging , indifference ,the list is long dear . Ur truly blessed.I am happy that I across ur stories and u.
As usual amazing update.words fall short to explain how wonderful I felt reading this and satisfaction I get when I read ur update
Thank u 
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update Dear!!!
bbindu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update!
Now, Arnav is going to be her doctor for the appointment, can't wait to see. 
Karan is such a ---------, doesn't  care about khushi or baby a bit.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was awesome.. khushi is so touched with arnav hand on her belly.. is khushi going through abortions without her knowledge as her creep husband seems not to be so interested in babies.. now again she is in hospital for her check up.. i am happy that she is there today even as she will meet her angel who gave her so much of warmth with one touch that she was craving for warmth so much.. lets see how arnav is able to bring out the truth behind so many abortions in his facility and what will he do with dr deshmukh? but before that looking forward to see the new doctor and his patient's first encounter.. god loved bestie's drooling over doctor and what aman said to lavanya.. that was super cool.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊

Let us all close our eyes, say a warm goodbye to the year 2014. Thank God for everything that he has given us ask for forgiveness for all our mistakes. Now open your eyes for the New Year that gives you fresh 365 days to play with - fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of this year. So wishing You a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic, Successful and Extremely Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015. 😃
Edited by pup03 - 9 years ago
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update deepu. But seriously missing two doses.
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
was reading from 1 hour... even i dont know why...( actually i was switching tabs :P )
it was an awsome update again...
the things we don't get we crave for it the most... thats what happened with khushi...
karan is a jerk husband... if he cant take her responsibility then why he is keeping her with him... so mean...
this rudeness should not be accepted at all...
that lady doctor deshmukh if she is also a culprit then she shouldn't be called as a doctor...
now if this deshmukh had an accident then arnav is gonna see khushi's case... and if  karan wants to abort the baby, how is  he gonna proceed????
will be waiting for the next update...
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful loved Khushi and lavenya convo,
I remember me and my friend used to do that and have a
good laugh. I don't think Khushi had all those miscarriages but
her husband had the babies aborted.Awesome update soon.
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Deepthi we readers r spoilt by u that we used to read doble updt per week kya karen adat bigar gai hai. Updt was amazing . I feel karan is responsible for khushi prvs abortion. Some doctors spoil the medical profesion for their greeds . Many inocent people r sufering becoz of them. Eagarly waiting for next part tanx for pm.
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 👏👏
Loved it 😛

Love Khushi and lavanya bonding
Karan is a bas***d 😡
I think Karan is making Khushi abort the child whenever he found out that Khushi is giving birth to a girl 
Poor Khushi she don't know about any thing and she is in love wih her husband 😭

Now eagerly waiting for the next part when Arnav and Khushi will meet